3 Killed, 27 Wounded In Eight Hours vol Chicago

What do you expect from an inner city that rivals a third world country

Cosign.

M mr highness

It's always the white people fault right? When a black community has these dangerous hoods, crimes sky rocket, it's the white man's fault? Tell me, why isn't the crimes skyrocketing and hoods getting dangerous for these non-blacks? Because the white man helped them? Asian communities are less dangerous, nor crimes are frequent, many Hispanic communities aren't crime invested, some are but not too too many. Some Middle Eastern communities have it good. So the white men helped them? And let me admit, I've been a victim of white privilege but I'm not going to commit crimes about it.

I care about these innocent black youth, but I have to admit, it's a violence problem in the black community and it needs to be stopped.

As an immigrant, I have to say that comparing immigrant communities to the AA community is like comparing apples to oranges: we - immigrants - come here with the mindset of seeking economic opportunities to better our future: if it doesn't work out, we know we can always go back to our respective countries, natve cities, ethnic villages, and start over. It's only after we have successfully settled here (or anywhere that's not our original home) that we consider this place home.

For AAs, they have been shut down from mainstream America as soon as they arrived here; thanks to the racist policies of slave owners, they have been forced to forget the customs, cultures, and languages of their native lands, and they have had to adopt this land as their own as a matter of survival. Unlike immigrants, there is no "going back home" option for Black Americans because very few of them could tell you where in Africa their ancestors came from. Unfortunately, as another user mentioned, they had to deal with racist local, state, and federal laws that limited their access to the economy AS producers (not consumers), education ( which is why HBCUs exist), and proper housing(which constituted, for many years, the main wealth creator of the majority of middle class white familiies). Yes, non-anglo-saxon euro, asian and middle eastern immigrants had had to deal with similar barriers throughout their history in the USA, but not only has the extent of their negative experience been minimal in this country compared to what AAs had to endure, they have been offered apologies AND reparations (financial or otherwise), which the descendants of slaves are still waiting for (and no, not all black people currently living in the US expect 40 acres and a mule).

Rest in peace to the fallen. Especially the 7-year old, who or why would anyone do such a thing?

I can't imagine living in a place like that.

Cosign.

M mr highness
As an immigrant, I have to say that comparing immigrant communities to the AA community is like comparing apples to oranges: we - immigrants - come here with the mindset of seeking economic opportunities to better our future: if it doesn't work out, we know we can always go back to our respective countries, natve cities, ethnic villages, and start over. It's only after we have successfully settled here (or anywhere that's not our original home) that we consider this place home.

For AAs, they have been shut down from mainstream America as soon as they arrived here; thanks to the racist policies of slave owners, they have been forced to forget the customs, cultures, and languages of their native lands, and they have had to adopt this land as their own as a matter of survival. Unlike immigrants, there is no "going back home" option for Black Americans because very few of them could tell you where in Africa their ancestors came from. Unfortunately, as another user mentioned, they had to deal with racist local, state, and federal laws that limited their access to the economy AS producers (not consumers), education ( which is why HBCUs exist), and proper housing(which constituted, for many years, the main wealth creator of the majority of middle class white familiies). Yes, non-anglo-saxon euro, asian and middle eastern immigrants had had to deal with similar barriers throughout their history in the USA, but not only has the extent of their negative experience been minimal in this country compared to what AAs had to endure, they have been offered apologies AND reparations (financial or otherwise), which the descendants of slaves are still waiting for (and no, not all black people currently living in the US expect 40 acres and a mule).
lowkey...

This **** touched my soul, kinfoe.

:frown: :frown:

You DO know that NFL players are actually below the national average in EVERY criminal statistic, right...?

I'll just leave this here.

You can pick your L up on the way out.

politifact%2Fphotos%2Fnba_nfl_final.jpg

Where's the source for this? Are Congress people rich?

That was sarcasm.

Where was the sarcasm?

Congress people are indeed rich...

That's not even the funniest part.

His original reply to Fontaine was "Uh, there's more people in congress than sports?" but then ninja edited when he googled how many athletes there are in the NBA and NFL (around 2000) and changed it to "Are congress people rich?" Now, somehow, he claims that was sarcasm.

Ali moves combined with Gregory Hines-like tap dancing. An unstoppable force.

Boy is slick.

I haven't read all the comments because I'm sure Marcus and meth have crushed him.

Already blc came with coherent arguments.

Famb just trying to rustle

Oneillmatt-esque

its sad to see the city still building up murders year after year they need to clean up chi like they have NY in the last 30 years:smh:

I have 0 idea why fools want to tell someone who is actually living what they preach that they are wrong.

This is a sad situation. Smh!

I always tell people that the Reagan administration might the biggest destruction of the black community. His administration was able to damage the psyche of our community through drugs, guns, and violence. Understand why sws and republicans love and praise him so much. Best way to destroy a community is to make them hate each other.

Lawddd!!! Get over here brah :smokin

View media item 1582192

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-umb-shooting-20150707-story.html

More potential black on black shooting and killing. When will it stop guys? Tell me. When will it get to the point where you stop, realize, and say, "Alright, maybe MR Highman got a point. The black community is struggling, and maybe we should all start calling for peace within the black community like MR Highman suggests." Although there's still little detail about the shootings but Baltimore...So people are telling me, the government crack from 3 decades ago still has an effect on these suspects to shoot dudes? That's like saying a man is obese because of the Cheeseburger he ate 10 years ago.

Last edited:
Funny thing is you guys blame crack for black communities, yet today you aren't part of an organization that spreads the message to stop doing crack. Also, it's funny some of you guys give statistics that white people use drugs the most which I think is true, I know some whites who do crack, a lot of people use crack, but yet they still won't go out and shoot people. Come on guys, stop with the excuses. Stop labeling black people who are on my side as traitors and Uncle Toms when we're all just trying to help. There are plenty of brothers out there who know that my side is reasonable and rational but don't want to come out from the fear of backlash from the black community. You guys bring up arguments from the past that I don't even disagree with, and it's not even about the past, I'm here to talk about the future. And I don't want anymore black youth or any other race youth, dying in the future.

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/maryland/bs-md-umb-shooting-20150707-story.html

More potential black on black shooting and killing. When will it stop guys? Tell me. When will it get to the point where you stop, realize, and say, "Alright, maybe MR Highman got a point. The black community is struggling, and maybe we should all start calling for peace within the black community like MR Highman suggests." Although there's still little detail about the shootings but Baltimore...So people are telling me, the government crack from 3 decades ago still has an effect on these suspects to shoot dudes? That's like saying a man is obese because of the Cheeseburger he ate 10 years ago.

Yea nobody has ever said "how can we lower the crime rate in the black community" until Mr Highness came around and suggested it. :rolleyes
You're one of those "you blacks neeed to stop complaining about slavery, it happened 400 years ago get over it" type people

The black community is struggling, and maybe we should all start calling for peace within the black community like MR Highman suggests." 
What the hell is wrong with you?  People are grieving the loss of a 7 year old child to gun violence, and you have the audacity to step up and say, "Hey, Black people, here's an idea:  stop killing each other!"  

Do you understand how outrageously offensive that is?  

Seriously, do you think "stop the violence" is a startling new innovation you have to share with the world?  Everyone was just planning to "accept the violence" until you came along?  Is your opinion of Black people truly so low?  

I must've missed the part where you shared this sage insight after the mass murders in Newtown, Aurora, or Charleston.  

Unless your next post contains an apology (or, at the very least, an acknowledgement that your prejudiced assumptions about the swelling menace of "Black on Black crime" do not mesh with statistical reality), expect it to be your last in this thread.  You've had more than your fair share of opportunities to patronize everyone, as though your audience consists of brutish louts who would sanction violence against their own children were it not for your keen insight.  

It's galling enough that you feel you know exactly what people should do to rectify that which you have never experienced nor even studied.  For your "advice" to be so impossibly facile only adds insult to injury.  

You couldn't be more obnoxiously tone deaf if you approached a group of rape survivors and said, "next time, try abstinence." 

Scrape together some dignity and apologize for the utter embarrassment you've made of yourself.

Meth, I don't come on as often, I don't want to grave dig on those other killing articles. I would have posted in those articles. But there's more of a problem in the black community when it comes to shooting each other to the point where it's too common now. It's not offensive as it seems, if you say it in a way you want it to stop like I am. The loss of a 7 year old boy was a result of violence in the black community. I'll do this though, I apologize if some of you take what I said into the wrong context, but trust, I'm not here to degrade of offend anyone. I'm here to point out the problem, but talk about the solution. But everyone here wants to play the victim card and want white boys to pay for the past. Didn't Tupac and other black people call for end of this black on black crime? But it's not offensive right?

There's major outrages for a white man killing a black man, but there's little to no outrages on black and black killings. Why is this? Think about it. And more blacks die every day by other blacks than blacks die by a white guy.

Last edited:
Stop saying "think about it" like you're educating ANYONE. Nothing about your views is new or profound. It's all just a bunch of racist cliches.

"I'm sorry you're offended" isn't a real apology either

You're one of those "you blacks neeed to stop complaining about slavery, it happened 400 years ago get over it" type people
Had he the opportunity to speak to a slave, his response would likely have been, "if you didn't want to be a slave, then maybe you shouldn't have been the same race as the tiny minority of Africans who sold slaves to Europeans!  Slave lives matter, bro!  How could you sell your own people like that?  Stop blaming the people who captured you, bound you, tortured you, and sold you into servitude!  Didn't you ever stop to think that another Black person might've been involved?  Therefore, it's really nobody's fault but yours.  Take it from me:  I've never been a slave myself, but I have an unspecified portion of minority ancestry, so I know exactly what you're going through."  
Meth, I don't come on as often, I don't want to grave dig on those other killing articles. I would have posted in those articles. 
You're a terrible liar.  The murders occurred June 17th. 

You posted several times that evening:  http://niketalk.com/t/609279/please...ason-thread-vol-nba-champs/2730#post_23583147

You posted again on the 20th.  You posted again on the 22nd, in support of the Dominican Republic's "social cleaning":  http://niketalk.com/t/629156/dominican-republic-to-be-socially-cleaned-in-today/330#post_23618619
There's major outrages for a white man killing a black man, but there's little to no outrages on black and black killings. Why is this? Think about it. And more blacks die every day by other blacks than blacks die by a white guy.
More White people kill White people than members of any other race.  You started this post to bash "illegal immigrants" rather than express outrage over White on White crime:  http://niketalk.com/t/630908/woman-killed-by-an-illegal-immigrant

Go away.  

I hate this tired argument. You're more likely to be killed by your own race if that's what you're surrounded by. It's the same with all races, that is a fact. The fact that you only pointed this out in black communities and ignored others, shows your true colors indeed. You are indeed a racist.

Also the outrage is there, you just choose not to see it. Like most oblivious people. There are tons of stop the violence movements, tons of programs getting black youth of the streets etc. So for you to say "there's only outrage when it's white on black crime" is an uneducated opinion. And let's be real how often is black on black crime racially motivated ? I'll wait.

You should be just as saddened and frustrated with this thread topic of the news article instead of blaming whites in the past for these suspect actions that were never directly related. This is black on black crime where black youth died. So you blame the white man for a brother killing another brother? That doesn't make sense, that's just looking for an excuse. You don't want them to be accountable for their own actions.

So I guess to the people who don't agree with me, it's OKAY if blacks kill and shoot other blacks right? Wow, I can't believe this right now man. Even one of the quotes was "When is it going to stop?" on the front from one of the victim's grandmother. Come on man, this is ridiculous. Reread yourselves. I know I'm tired and it's past midnight but damn.

Black Lives Matter, EVERYWHERE. Just like all lives that aren't criminals.

And yet...

If a native American kills another native American.... should you be held accoutable for it?

should

Had he the opportunity to speak to a slave, his response would likely have been, "if you didn't want to be a slave, then maybe you shouldn't have been the same race as the tiny minority of Africans who sold slaves to Europeans!  Slave lives matter, bro!  How could you sell your own people like that?  Stop blaming the people who captured you, bound you, tortured you, and sold you into servitude!  Didn't you ever stop to think that another Black person might've been involved?  Therefore, it's really nobody's fault but yours.  Take it from me:  I've never been a slave myself, but I have an unspecified portion of minority ancestry, so I know exactly what you're going through."  

You posted several times that evening:  http://niketalk.com/t/609279/please...ason-thread-vol-nba-champs/2730#post_23583147

You posted again on the 20th.  You posted again on the 22nd, in support of the Dominican Republic's "social cleaning":  http://niketalk.com/t/629156/dominican-republic-to-be-socially-cleaned-in-today/330#post_23618619

More White people kill White people than members of any other race.  You started this post to bash "illegal immigrants" rather than express outrage over White on White crime:  http://niketalk.com/t/630908/woman-killed-by-an-illegal-immigrant

Go away.  

let'eem stay.

i love da ether

Last edited:
@Fontaine, if anyone kills anyone, I'll be disgusted if the victim didn't deserve it.

I hate this tired argument. You're more likely to be killed by your own race if that's what you're surrounded by. It's the same with all races, that is a fact. The fact that you only pointed this out in black communities and ignored others, shows your true colors indeed. You are indeed a racist.

Also the outrage is there, you just choose not to see it. Like most oblivious people. There are tons of stop the violence movements, tons of programs getting black youth of the streets etc. So for you to say "there's only outrage when it's white on black crime" is an uneducated opinion. And let's be real how often is black on black crime racially motivated ? I'll wait.

But if we compare the murder rates, there's more higher murder and crime rates among the black communities compared to others. You hate the tired argument because it's a fact. Of course you're more likely to get killed by your own, I never debated that. I debated the rates it occurs. The outrages aren't there man. Because on NT, people will only post if the suspect is white and the victim is black. And if there are black on black crime threads, then less pages of posts compared to white on black crime threads. Am I wrong or am I right?

Stop saying "think about it" like you're educating ANYONE. Nothing about your views is new or profound. It's all just a bunch of racist cliches.

"I'm sorry you're offended" isn't a real apology either

This is the problem, not too many will speak up like I do because we will automatically be labeled as racists. It's unfair at all. So if black on black crimes happen often, I'm wrong to point out there there's struggling black communities? I'm a racist for that? I'm a racist for giving news and data that there's heavy crime in black communities? If I didn't care, I wouldn't say anything. But since I'm speaking up, I do care, I want an end to all violence, and especially an end to killings in the black community. I care about the young black kid who died. You guys are most focused on me and wanting to hate me so bad that you could care less about what I say when it's more rational than complaining about what white people have done in the past. There's always a chance to change for the future.

Meth, I don't come on as often, I don't want to grave dig on those other killing articles. I would have posted in those articles. 

Go away.  

Your first part is just another case of putting words in my posts. I would never say that. I never talked about slavery to begin with. That was you guys bringing that up and assuming I take side of whites on that era, when in reality, I don't, again, this is about the present and future. I don't post or check the general forum every day. Also, I focus more on my subscribed threads. More white people kill more white people than any other race, but there's still a majority of white people in this country. But there's only 12 or 16% of blacks in this nation. So to me the black lives matter a slight bit more hence me speaking more of it. That illegal immigration thread is about nationalism, it's about American pride today. Is it a conversational subject? It is. Is it important to realize now? I think so. Since next year we elect our next President.

It don't make sense, philosophy is this, lets look at murder rates among communities, okay, there's a surge in black on black killings, I say I want it to end, by spreading a message, then all of a sudden you guys want to bring up history, slavery, call me racist, etc, when in reality, I care about the black community and want an end to the killings. And this makes me a bad guy, damn...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom