-$30,000,000 Penthouse in the Trump Tower of Chicago... Who's about that life?

I assume there is a personal elevator to take you up and down without any stops? Going up and down everyday would be enough to make me not want to live there.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

I wanna live in trump towers NYC, been a dream for a while.

THIS

I swear if I ever made enough money trump in NY is where I wanna be

Originally Posted by LazyJ10

Can't fathom what Chicago/Cook County would be charging for property taxes

Yeah, That could get critical
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KayCurrency

Derrick only paid $2.8mil for his... And Derricks bread aint going no where...He signed a 14 year $260mil contract and $180mil is guaranteed + his 5 year $95mil contract and who knows how much is guaranteed from that contract... So even IF (and thats a BIG "if") his hoopin days are over... Adidas will have this man living like a king for a LONG time

i dig that... i just hope there is some smart wise financial analysts around b/c things could get ugly quickly.
i thought his condo was closer around what the 30 mil condo.

i make the right moves and i might cop one of them...

i wonder if they have some high dollar condos in houston...

i'd DEF cop dat...

2.8 millie condo? overlookin the city? unlimited yambs....

pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PersiaFly

Not a single address in Chicago I'd pay that much for.

Take that money to Miami/NYC/LA/SF and get amazing properties in much better cities.

///best statement in this thread!

Originally Posted by eight2one

Take that money to Miami/NYC/LA/SF and get amazing properties in much better cities.

Have yall ever been to Chicago?

Theres nothing better than "Summer time Chi"
smokin.gif

I am not about that life. The condo of my dreams cost $3 million. If I ever hit the lottery i'm copping it tomorrow.

It "costs" this much, but I don't think it's worth near that. Maybe $10m. Maybe.

No deck, no roof, no helicopter pad, I'd rather live in the Chicago Waldorf if I'm wasting tons of money. Or buy MJ's old penthouse for $6mil

smokin.gif

It's all subjective, but what makes summer time in Chicago better than places like Miami or NYC?

Originally Posted by thapointguy

I assume there is a personal elevator to take you up and down without any stops? Going up and down everyday would be enough to make me not want to live there.

laugh.gif
now I wanna ride in an elevator that goes that high. Probably takes 10mins, but then again i'd probably be worried.

I wish Philly had bigger condos like this. Hell the biggest one currently on has 40something floors. I love the view and the prices outside of that 30 mil one but that what they try to get it seems on all these 10k square feet penthouses. They have one in Philly going for that type of price and I know they smoking that wet esp when we don't have a skyline like Chi/NYC.

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

smokin.gif

It's all subjective, but what makes summer time in Chicago better than places like Miami or NYC?

I mean, think of it this way... Trump built his tallest and arguably his best piece of property in Chicago for a reason

smokin.gif
lake Michiganis stunning, the parks , the weather, eating outside , the view from (how we drove in)  indy side coming off highway all the way downtown...then actually walking around downtown  
perfect temps  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

KayCurrency wrote:

eight2one wrote:

PersiaFly wrote:

smokin.gif

Not even going to touch Miami but NYC summers are far more humid than Chicago summers. I say this from experience.

I don't understand why SF is considered better than Chicago. There's nothing there that Chicago doesn't have in spades. It's NYC and LA and then Chicago in my opinion. Also, I don't perceive the same worldiness or cultural breadth in Miami. Don't get me wrong- it's seems to be a great place to live. But if I'm that rich, weather doesn't even matter. I can fly to St. Barts or what have you anytime I want. I want to be able to experience everything a affluent life has to offer because that is our day-to-day lives. For even the moderately well-off, I feel NYC, LA and Chicago are clearly the best cities to live in. Studies seem to suggest similar sentiments. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_city#Studies

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

$30M is estate-with-gates money.  No thanks.

With penthouses you're paying for location, views, exclusivity, Amenities offered by the building, and the fact that you can say "I live on the 89th floor of the Trump".....Not to mention your smack-dab in the middle of one of the Nicest/biggest cities in the US...

This joint is like living in a 14,260sqft 5 star hotel room... It comes with a cleaning lady and everything. 
one of those !!+*#+, i swear man you guys must be in sales or seriously are brainwashed, dont try and justify that price dude, just say if you want buy it, save all that bull for yourself to help you sleep at night

Southern California summers are amazing. Coming from a native NorCal resident, I had no idea what I was missing until I got here (NorCal summers don't deserve the bad rep they get, it's seriously just the peninsula, which is SF, that sucks when it comes to the summer months).

Originally Posted by roc4life24

smokin.gif
lake Michiganis stunning, the parks , the weather, eating outside , the view from (how we drove in)  indy side coming off highway all the way downtown...then actually walking around downtown  
perfect temps  
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Mr Burns: "Now let's enjoy the Miami of Canada -- Chicago!"

Rushing up 20 flights on the elevator to take a dump would get old after a month.

Originally Posted by HankMoody

KayCurrency wrote:

smokin.gif

Not even going to touch Miami but NYC summers are far more humid than Chicago summers. I say this from experience.

I don't understand why SF is considered better than Chicago. There's nothing there that Chicago doesn't have in spades. It's NYC and LA and then Chicago in my opinion. Also, I don't perceive the same worldiness or cultural breadth in Miami. Don't get me wrong- it's seems to be a great place to live. But if I'm that rich, weather doesn't even matter. I can fly to St. Barts or what have you anytime I want. I want to be able to experience everything a affluent life has to offer because that is our day-to-day lives. For even the moderately well-off, I feel NYC, LA and Chicago are clearly the best cities to live in. Studies seem to suggest similar sentiments. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Global_city#Studies

As much as I enjoy LA( i go at least 10 times a year), its not a top city for me. I'd say NYC>SF>CHI>LA..I like the whole big buildings everywhere and easy public transportation. In LA its hard to get around without a car and even if driving traffic is a pain majority of the time.

Back
Top Bottom