$355 MILLION: Mega Millions lottery jackpot second-biggest of all time

Originally Posted by finnns2003

Originally Posted by eashawty

Originally Posted by Al Audi

$330 million?! im bout to tell my girl to give me $100 & im buyin 100 tickets. & if yall think that pool would work u dumb, id take that ticket & cash out on yall silly +#%%@

yea...........an youd have a price tag on your head EARLY
Dude would be dead within a week.
laugh.gif

id leave the country on u ducks, yall wouldnt even know my name & if u did id just get it changed & cut my hair & become a new person

I believe they are required to report your name when you win these big lottos. There would be people at your doorstep within 5 minutes, get real.
laugh.gif
I think you can remain anonymous if you choose to.

$330 million?! im bout to tell my girl to give me $100 & im buyin 100 tickets. & if yall think that pool would work u dumb, id take that ticket & cash out on yall silly +#%%@

laugh.gif

id leave the country on u ducks, yall wouldnt even know my name & if u did id just get it changed & cut my hair & become a new person

I believe they are required to report your name when you win these big lottos. There would be people at your doorstep within 5 minutes, get real.
laugh.gif

we got NT reppin on all major continents, WE WILL track you down doggy

Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif
word, dude gonna try sneak To The Bahamas on some paradise steez lil does he know L2L lil does he know

laugh.gif

laugh.gif

we got NT reppin on all major continents, WE WILL track you down doggy

Antoine-Dodson-Dumb.gif
word, dude gonna try sneak To The Bahamas on some paradise steez lil does he know L2L lil does he know

roll.gif

funny thing is

he prolly thinkin..........yea imma flee to the bahamas, chill out in paradise

you get beat dead, you be dead meat.

roll.gif

funny thing is

he prolly thinkin..........yea imma flee to the bahamas, chill out in paradise

you get beat dead, you be dead meat.

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Played 20 again, if I win everyone on NT gets a 60inch flatscreen (srs)and cam nelson gets a ferrari with a Saturn engine
roll.gif

Originally Posted by Crank Lucas

Played 20 again, if I win everyone on NT gets a 60inch flatscreen (srs)and cam nelson gets a ferrari with a Saturn engine
roll.gif

Back
Top Bottom