3rd CLOVERFIELD FILM RELEASING ON NETFLIX AFTER SUPERBOWL...........EDIT: MOVIE WAS TRASH

CLOVERFIELD 3 GETS OFFICIAL TITLE, WILL DROP ON NETFLIX AFTER THE SUPER BOWL
Share.
Debuting on the streaming service tonight.
BY ALEX OSBORN Update: The third Cloverfield film, officially titled The Cloverfield Paradox, will debut on Netflix tonight immediately after Super Bowl LII.

A trailer for the film aired during the Big Game, revealing the film's official title and announcing its impending debut on the streaming service. Check out the trailer below:

The official plot description of The Cloverfield Paradox, courtesy of Netflix, is as follows:

In the near future, a group of international astronauts on a space station are working to solve a massive energy crisis on Earth. The experimental technology aboard the station has an unexpected result, leaving the team isolated and fighting for their survival.

Original story follows:

Deadline has heard Cloverfield 3 will be available on Netflix immediately after the Super Bowl. The outlet also reports a TV spot revealing the film's impeding launch on Netflix is set to air around the end of the first quarter.

It was previously reported a trailer for the film would debut sometime during Super Bowl LII and make the reports of Netflix's rumored acquisition of the film from Paramount official.

After being delayed multiple times, the film was scheduled to be released in theaters on April 20. Earlier this year, however, reports surfaced, suggesting the film will forgo a theatrical release by Paramount and instead debut on Netflix.

Cloverfield 3 may not be the only entry in the series coming this year, as Cloverfield 4 is reportedly already done filming and planned to be released this October.

For more on what's head for J.J. Abrams' mysterious film franchise, check out our deep dive into the rumors, clues, and theories about what's going on in the Cloverfield universe.

I do find it a bit funny how they just abandoned theatrical releases after Cloverfield Lane.

:lol: @ Cloverfield 4 already done filming. They really springing **** on fans.

I do find it a bit funny how they just abandoned theatrical releases after Cloverfield Lane.

:lol: @ Cloverfield 4 already done filming. They really springing **** on fans.
im bout to watch now and let u know if its good or not

awwww hell nah
this definitely doesn't have the look of a theatrical film
definitely like a made for tv film

dude who played zemo in civil war in it though
and black girl from san junipero episode of black mirror

About to watch

David Oyelowo and Daniel Bruhl are gonna knock it out of the park!

also think young girl from crouching tiger hidden dragon in it
movie definitely picked up

Wow this was pure unadulterated trash. Can they just give up on a
Cloverfield universe? All the movies so far feel so forced to have some connection with one w one another.

Wow this was pure unadulterated trash. Can they just give up on a
Cloverfield universe? All the movies so far feel so forced to have some connection with one w one another.

I mean this is the third one :lol:

and they dont really connect with each other.

second one was well received by critics and made good money.

Boy-That-Escalated-Quickly-Anchorman.gif

I mean this is the third one :lol:

and they dont really connect with each other.

second one was well received by critics and made good money.
this movie is suppose to connect em
movie is actually getting a lil better
with more un answered question

It’s aight , very loosely has anything to do with the first except for 2 scenes

The first two weren't connected at all other than the alien monsters.

Lane was good imo.

I don't care for shaky cam movies.

How long is it? Might watch it tonight.

Back
Top Bottom