3rd CLOVERFIELD FILM RELEASING ON NETFLIX AFTER SUPERBOWL...........EDIT: MOVIE WAS TRASH

I enjoyed it.

People seem to throw the “its on Netflix so it looks like it didn’t have a theater quality” style.

It was cool. I guess it kind of explains how the monsters got there. But It felt more like a cop out for me.

I remember them old threads. Saying that at the end you can see the monster falling from the sky behind the couple :lol:

Also a brotha directed it. So we should support :lol:

I enjoyed it.

People seem to throw the “its on Netflix so it looks like it didn’t have a theater quality” style.

It was cool. I guess it kind of explains how the monsters got there. But It felt more like a cop out for me.

I remember them old threads. Saying that at the end you can see the monster falling from the sky behind the couple :lol:

Also a brotha directed it. So we should support :lol:
It doesn’t have a theatrical feel at all
More like a series on tv
Or original Netflix series
Woulda been heated watching this at the theater
I remember original name for this Cloverfield 3 movie was gonna be called god particle

Netflix is great, they got money and put a lot in to series and their movies.

However, there's no denying their quality production wise is not on par with big blockbusters or feature films. They not caking like that. But what they stream is usually of a high quality.

Still though, hearing the 3rd movie was on Netflix felt like they done gave up in someway. Not that the story or acting wouldn't be on point.

Although it sounds like the movie isn't that good and that might have to do with whoever they got to write the script.

More like a series on tv
Or original Netflix series

is this a bad thing though?

haven't seen it yet, but pretty dope how netflix can release a trailer and then drop a couple hours later :lol:

Last edited:
is this a bad thing though?

haven't seen it yet, but pretty dope how netflix can release a trailer and then drop a couple hours later :lol:
Nah not a bad thing
But this is like the trash ones not good ones
Good ideas but story is just all over the place
With it leading to the first one seeming forced
Which leads me to some questions
How the hell ol girl end up fused in the thing???
And that thing end up inside ol boy???
And those worms
Why put them there???
What was the point???
Also why other dude arm do that???
And how the little girl
The only one that was there unhurt???
So many questions
Movie was trash

Dudes fronting. Movie is a legit prequel. This movie could have been easily released in theaters. Let's not act like this was some SyFy channel special effects in the movie.

Nah not a bad thing
But this is like the trash ones not good ones
Good ideas but story is just all over the place
With it leading to the first one seeming forced
Which leads me to some questions
How the hell ol girl end up fused in the thing???
And that thing end up inside ol boy???
And those worms
Why put them there???
What was the point???
Also why other dude arm do that???
And how the little girl
The only one that was there unhurt???
So many questions
Movie was trash
Your review of it being trash doesnt hit hard enough after your previous posts and 4 other ppl calling it trash first :lol:

What was your question about the little girl?

I think everything is explained because of the fusions dimensions or whatever :lol: at least I feel that’s what the excuse will be.

What was your question about the little girl?

I think everything is explained because of the fusions dimensions or whatever :lol: at least I feel that’s what the excuse will be.
How she the only one alive
And damn near looking unscathed

Only issue I have with the movie is it seems like the original script had zero to do with Cloverfield. The relation to Cloverfield seems a little forced. Still a good scifi movie though.

Still waiting for a legit sequel to Cloverfield.

I guess the thing that brings the movies together is

by using Shepard it brought the monster from another dimension? Am I right

I really liked it.

I'm confusing myself trying to piece the 3 moviers chronologically now LOL

I really liked it.

I'm confusing myself trying to piece the 3 moviers chronologically now LOL

Cloverfield 4 already mostly/all filmed

Overlord o__o

Set during WWII

Wtf...

I think it would go 3, 1, 2.

Unless time travel is involved in 3 and it somehow changes the past to cause 1.

Satellite that falls into the ocean from the first Cloverfield = piece of the Cloverfield space station that fell off and switched dimensions during the partical accelerator collision?

3/8

From what I’ve gathered, this was originally titled “God Particle” and had nothing to do with the Cloverfield series. Seems like they just threw a couple scenes to connect it to the Cloverfield world.

Gugu Mbatha-Raw needs to be in more movies and a bigger star.

3/8

From what I’ve gathered, this was originally titled “God Particle” and had nothing to do with the Cloverfield series. Seems like they just threw a couple scenes to connect it to the Cloverfield world.

Gugu Mbatha-Raw needs to be in more movies and a bigger star.
After black panther
Hollywood gonna open the floodgates
For black actors
Just watch

Back
Top Bottom