3rd CLOVERFIELD FILM RELEASING ON NETFLIX AFTER SUPERBOWL...........EDIT: MOVIE WAS TRASH

Yeah. Someone theorized that multiple universes were created. The baby was somehow dropped in Earth 1 (Cloverfield) and the mother was left searching for her child on Earth 2 (The Cloverfield Paradox).

Take this with a mountain of salt:

Isn’t this movie supposed to be before the first one?

The timeline isn't clear because they did not create all the movies with one central storyline in place. Both 10 Cloverfield Lane and this new one were both made as standalone movies and later added to the Cloverfield "universe"...so they're jumping through hoops to try to make it all make sense.

The timeline isn't clear because they did not create all the movies with one central storyline in place. Both 10 Cloverfield Lane and this new one were both made as standalone movies and later added to the Cloverfield "universe"...so they're jumping through hoops to try to make it all make sense.

This makes it a lot more reasonable. The movie did a really bad job of implementing the Cloverfield aspect.

Watched this movie after Super Bowl with my chick. She had never seen any of the other Cloverfield movies and was lost. I thought #1 was ok, number two was awesome. This one was ok, honestly I feel like I would have liked it better as a standalone movie. Not bad for a Netflix film.

Watched half the movie before work.

Big big fan of the 1st.

Hated the 2nd. Shoukda been a standalone.

Liking this so far. Learned my lesson from the 2nd movie and im treatin this as just another space flick ala Life.

Wasn’t a fan of this at all. I loved the first one, second one was alright, this was trash to me

Anyone remember the OG Cloverfield thread when the teaser poster first came out? It was LULZ, dudes talkin about Voltron and Godzilla and connections with Lost

Watched half the movie before work.

Big big fan of the 1st.

Hated the 2nd. Shoukda been a standalone.

Liking this so far. Learned my lesson from the 2nd movie and im treatin this as just another space flick ala Life.
bruh this paradox gives the movie LIFE a Grammy if you comparing the two

Movie was absolute trash! The movie was written as a full stand alone, unrelated movie called God Particle. Scientists trying to create free energy accidentally create an alternate universe and lose site of the earth. The US is at war with Russia, and a Russian spacecraft makes contact with the US one.

The films rights were bought by the JJ Abrams crew and they added like 2 or 3 scenes that connects the story to the Cloverfield universe.

This is stupid and insulting, but I'm glad this wasn't released in theaters. If I had paid money to watch in the theater, I promise I would have asked for my money back.

1/8

Haven't watched this movie... but thee worst movie to come out in recent times is that new joint on NETFLIX called open house.

The only dope part was being frustrated with all the BS in the film... me an wifey was tight... lol

i can name a worse movie

keep watching

220px-Keep_Watching_poster.jpg

costarring TWD's corrrrrallllllll

Definitely the weakest of the three. 3/8

If this wasn’t in Cloverfield Universe, it would’ve been a 5/8

These movies are starting to feel like Paranormal Activity where they could all just be separate movies but connected by the smallest of fibers because of some scenes.

I’m still up to see a 4th that hopefully starts tieing **** together.

I enjoyed it

I get why it was made

Connects the first two and any other future movie(aren’t there like two more this year alone?)

Definitely the weakest of the three. 3/8

If this wasn’t in Cloverfield Universe, it would’ve been a 5/8

These movies are starting to feel like Paranormal Activity where they could all just be separate movies but connected by the smallest of fibers because of some scenes.

I’m still up to see a 4th that hopefully starts tieing **** together.

This movie is the small fiber that will tie them all together

I wouldn’t expect any type of continuity

All the universes can be different

Back
Top Bottom