4:20 News CALI LEGAL

Originally Posted by tee eye ehm

ok so if this passes there will obviously be a law about smoking and driving.

but can we take a "smoke" break at work and be all good?!?!?

i doubt it, it has to be treated the same as alcohol, right??

otherwise i'm gonna be unproductive as %!@# anytime i'm at work

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

Originally Posted by JosephSKC

Originally Posted by 430AM

Imagine a carton of pre-rolled blunts for $6 plus tax...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

What kinda $$$%#!% bobby brown $%%$ would be rolled in them things???

Word
laugh.gif

roll.gif
a wrap itself is already a dollar. Thats some bottom of the bag, 5month old, dried up dirty stems.

Originally Posted by 18key

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Word
laugh.gif

roll.gif
a wrap itself is already a dollar. Thats some bottom of the bag, 5 month old, dried up dirty stems.
laugh.gif
In Amsterdam they sell pre-rolled joints, but I was told never to buy them. They usually just roll the old shake in them.

California is spending over 1 billion fighting marijuana related offenses annually. This would def. help the budget crisis. Word to Cali rocking a 10%unemployment rate...
eyes.gif

its illegal for us now b/c we get the money tax free but they can do it for a profit just because...the government...serious business

Originally Posted by an dee 51o

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Word
laugh.gif

roll.gif
a wrap itself is already a dollar. Thats some bottom of the bag, 5 month old, dried up dirty stems.
laugh.gif
In Amsterdam they sell pre-rolled joints, but I was told never to buy them. They usually just roll the old shake in them.
Ya'll clownin...
laugh.gif

I was just tryin to give an example...
smh.gif

But real talk though imagine pre-rolled white widow, sour diesel or purple haze blunt packs and cartons.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by joshhassolex

if this passes i'm going to cali, real talk
thats what im saying! i was already sold off the idea of the medicard alone! full on legalization? **** my way!

Indeed after i turn 21 i'm making the moves if it aint legal across the country yet...

if cali aint already over populated when this passes you can bet there will be more people per sq mile than nyc

Originally Posted by r33p04s

if cali aint already over populated when this passes you can bet there will be more people per sq mile than nyc

cali's a big state with rural areas like any other..

eek.gif
pimp.gif

Word
laugh.gif

roll.gif
laugh.gif
Ya'll clownin...
laugh.gif

I was just tryin to give an example...
smh.gif

But real talk though imagine pre-rolled white widow, sour diesel or purple haze blunt packs and cartons.
pimp.gif
laugh.gif
it's not going to be all like that dude. it's still going to berun through MJ dispensaries. IMHO, it should stay like that.
smile.gif

pimp.gif

But to my economists- If this passes, will I be paying like $30 a gram or some ridiculousness?

i'm thinking $20 plus tax $21.68.

Me earning flight miles by purchasing with my Visa.
eek.gif
laugh.gif

ill never go to an ATM again.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by PeterJamesThe3rd

Originally Posted by r33p04s

cali's a big state with rural areas like any other..
More construction work = More money = More Jobs

This is pretty dumb. People will get higher than hell, and completely bring down society and its norms , by making stupid decisions.
Any substance that alters your state of mind is a drug. It slows reaction times down which will cause a lot more problems for those who choose to "smokeand drive."

I already know there are people who do that now, and might not have had accidents or whatever. Good for them!
This will only increase the number of people who will, therefore making the chances of that happening much more likely.

The only way I would be for this to happen, is if by the money (revenue) they make from it gets put to good use.
Such as building back up the education level, and giving the state workers who were furloughed there days back!

Call this opinion biased or what have you, but legalizing marijuana doesn't seem too practical to me at all.
As we already know, I am entitled to my own opinion respectfully so, just as you are.

atljunkie wrote:
This is pretty dumb. People will get higher than hell, and completely bring down society and its norms , by making stupid decisions.
Any substance that alters your state of mind is a drug. It slows reaction times down which will cause a lot more problems for those who choose to "smoke and drive."

I already know there are people who do that now, and might not have had accidents or whatever. Good for them!
This will only increase the number of people who will, therefore making the chances of that happening much more likely.

The only way I would be for this to happen, is if by the money (revenue) they make from it gets put to good use.
Such as building back up the education level, and giving the state workers who were furloughed there days back!

Call this opinion biased or what have you, but legalizing marijuana doesn't seem too practical to me at all.
As we already know, I am entitled to my own opinion respectfully so, just as you are.
based on that everything you just said is irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom