40% OFF AT LIDS.COM vol. Authentics for $21 SHIPPED TO STORE!

[table][tr][td]Qty[/td] [td]Description[/td] [td]Price[/td] [td]Discount[/td] [td]Total[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td][table][tr][td] [/td][td]20207775 - Texas Rangers 2010 Authentic Collection Stars & Stripes
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

Size: 7 3/8
spacer.gif
spacer.gif

[/td][/tr][/table][/td] [td]$36.99  [/td] [td]$14.79  [/td] [td]$22.20  [/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td][table][tr][td] [/td][td]20148743 - Texas Rangers MLB Coop
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

[/td][/tr][/table][/td] [td]$33.99  [/td] [td]$13.59  [/td] [td]$20.40  [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

[table][tr][td]Qty[/td] [td]Description[/td] [td]Price[/td] [td]Discount[/td] [td]Total[/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td][table][tr][td] [/td][td]20207775 - Texas Rangers 2010 Authentic Collection Stars & Stripes
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

[/td][/tr][/table][/td] [td]$36.99  [/td] [td]$14.79  [/td] [td]$22.20  [/td] [/tr][tr][td]1[/td] [td][table][tr][td] [/td][td]20148743 - Texas Rangers MLB Coop
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

[/td][/tr][/table][/td] [td]$33.99  [/td] [td]$13.59  [/td] [td]$20.40  [/td] [/tr][tr][td] [/td][/tr][/table]

Originally Posted by malibusfinest310

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

smh.gif
Missed out on those '09 ASG and '07 WS joints. Still look for 3/4ths in those.

72036ccd6d1777b412b69a67ddc64bca17bc5806_r.jpg

come next week, i will be looking into this stuff

i wear from a sz 1/2 to a 3/4s, so i pay close attention to those

are u interested in on the fields or any other crap that lids has?
i have a passport car and im still looking for a plug like i used to have with $6 fitteds from lids

and are u on jersey central?

i think ive seen u post with that same name on there

pimp.gif
my dude posting those aj wright pics.

i picked up my usa world baseball classic hat to wear for today up there for $5 the other day

smh.gif

come next week, i will be looking into this stuff

i wear from a sz 1/2 to a 3/4s, so i pay close attention to those

are u interested in on the fields or any other crap that lids has?
i have a passport car and im still looking for a plug like i used to have with $6 fitteds from lids

and are u on jersey central?

i think ive seen u post with that same name on there

pimp.gif

i picked up my usa world baseball classic hat to wear for today up there for $5 the other day

Originally Posted by Cedric Ceballos 1995 Lakers

smh.gif

pimp.gif

Exposed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

smh.gif

pimp.gif

Exposed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

smh.gif

pimp.gif

Exposed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
   aj wright is legit tho

i've bought a ton of hats from them for dirty cheap only to exchange them at lids for retail price store credit.
laugh.gif

they also have authentic jerseys for dirt cheap from time to time as well. i got a few dodgers authentics from them for $24.99 each

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

smh.gif

pimp.gif

Exposed
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

laugh.gif
   aj wright is legit tho

i've bought a ton of hats from them for dirty cheap only to exchange them at lids for retail price store credit.
laugh.gif

they also have authentic jerseys for dirt cheap from time to time as well. i got a few dodgers authentics from them for $24.99 each

Just copped some NCAA 59's thanks for the heads up

Just copped some NCAA 59's thanks for the heads up

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

That stars and stripes got Marshalls written all over it.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by TeeOh Owens

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif

spacer.gif
spacer.gif

That stars and stripes got Marshalls written all over it.
laugh.gif

*rubs hands, about to go in on those ASG patches.
theyre really nice, but after this season ends, discount stores have them for about $10

i want the Angels patch hat since the game is a few miles away from me in Anaheim
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Discounted?
laugh.gif
trying to find a Dodger All Star patch fitted in 7 3/8 after the season is almost impossible. I slept on the NY (2008) LA fitted, took me awhile to find it on eBay and it was about $30. Finding it in odd sizes is easy, 7 3/8 is a whole 'nother story.

*rubs hands, about to go in on those ASG patches.
theyre really nice, but after this season ends, discount stores have them for about $10

i want the Angels patch hat since the game is a few miles away from me in Anaheim
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Discounted?
laugh.gif
trying to find a Dodger All Star patch fitted in 7 3/8 after the season is almost impossible. I slept on the NY (2008) LA fitted, took me awhile to find it on eBay and it was about $30. Finding it in odd sizes is easy, 7 3/8 is a whole 'nother story.

Thanks a lot for this code, just copped the black on field Mets and the all black Mets fitted.

What is the hype about the ASG hats? I didn't realize people were that interested in buying those. I personally just can't stand any of those patches on my fitteds though. Didn't buy any of the Mets fitteds with the Citi patch either.

Glad that I saw this deal because I haven't bought a Met on field since New Era came out with the black sweatbands.

Thanks OP.

Thanks a lot for this code, just copped the black on field Mets and the all black Mets fitted.

What is the hype about the ASG hats? I didn't realize people were that interested in buying those. I personally just can't stand any of those patches on my fitteds though. Didn't buy any of the Mets fitteds with the Citi patch either.

Glad that I saw this deal because I haven't bought a Met on field since New Era came out with the black sweatbands.

Thanks OP.

why thank you. I saw this on Bodybuilding forums...lol dude got fired and said F LIDS!!

copped 4:

dope.png

darn NTers got a hold of the purple brim Rays Coop hat before i could
frown.gif

why thank you. I saw this on Bodybuilding forums...lol dude got fired and said F LIDS!!

copped 4:

dope.png

darn NTers got a hold of the purple brim Rays Coop hat before i could
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom