4th Annual NT NBA MOCK Draft: Second Round is up... if you'd like to keep going make your picks

Teague
Joe
Smith
Okafor
Horford.

Dat team on defense.
sick.gif

Trade between the Phoenix Suns and Cleveland Cavs has been agreed upon:

Suns get:

Luke Walton

#24 pick

#33 pick

Cavs get:

Josh Childress

#13 pick

Houston interested in moving packaging anyone on the roster with the 14 and/or the 16 to move up or for a player.

Jordan Crawford, Booker, Chris Singleton & Rashard Lewis' huge expiring contract are all available. Looking for a wing and/or pick in the 20's

What y'all don't know is that I'm saving up for the 2013 offseason too. We are in a perfect situation with Calderon's contract expiring. If ZBO doesn't return to old form next year, I can move him. I'm sure some team would take him.

Only players under contract in 2013 offseason: Gasol, Conley, #8, #25, Selby, pondexter, Cunningham, Arthur (I will re-sign him), Ed Davis. That's if I move ZBO next offseason or at the deadline if he doesn't show progress.

Feels good man. Still a threat this season and not tied down with any bad deals for the future

No one is trying to part with a mid first rd pick? %+%% come on. And the #2 is only available for multiple firsts

Originally Posted by GotHolesInMySocks

chicago-bulls.gif

Source: Bulls GM Gotholes InMySocks wants to trade up? Everyone but Rose, Gibson, Noah on trading block.

The Chicago Bulls seemed to be a very quiet team ever since Derek Rose tore his ACL. This is not the case anymore as NTS&T.com has now learned that the Bulls would trade anyone on their roster not named Rose, Gibson or Noah. Sources say that the bulls would trade Deng for a backup PG or SF along with that teams 1st round pick. Chicago also would like to trade their 1st round pick to move up a few spots and are looking for a team who wants to move back.

(if i get ron artest, jared dudley, rashard lewis offers, i will report u to animal_thug)

<send offers

Looking for a third team with a pick in the teens to get involved in a 3 way trade with Charlotte and Memphis
Miami check PM again

Thunder check PM also

Back
Top Bottom