5 Ways to Stop Trolls from Killing the Internet

Originally Posted by Murda He

Originally Posted by SNEAKERKING757

Originally Posted by Checks McGee

Originally Posted by Fog Raw

x6evc6.jpg

laugh.gif

The cats that are mad over trolls are the ones that take the internet too serious.
Not even. It's just that there's a place for everything. I think that's the big picture here..  I'm as big of an #%+ hole as the rest of ya'll. But sometimes that !%@! ain't called for. And it's really inconvenient when trolls bother other users when people are trying to be for real about a topic. I see no reason why we should get rid of trolling.. it's +%!*+++ hilarious in context
grin.gif
... but it should be contained. I made a thread the other day about valuing your mother while she's still alive, and certain faceless and nameless dweebs just couldn't resist the urge to self promote and be fools. It didn't effect me or rile me up at all, but it's just not called for. I guess there will always be architects and there will always be graffiti artists. Whether or not you consider it art has more to do with the context than the actual painting. I'm only asking that ya'll graffiti the barn and not the home next to it.
Aside fromn how unfunny that was, that @%#$ is racist too..  but whatever man...  some people just ain't mature enough to "get it"..
2vwxkx1.jpg

laugh.gif

The cats that are mad over trolls are the ones that take the internet too serious.
Not even. It's just that there's a place for everything. I think that's the big picture here..  I'm as big of an #%+ hole as the rest of ya'll. But sometimes that !%@! ain't called for. And it's really inconvenient when trolls bother other users when people are trying to be for real about a topic. I see no reason why we should get rid of trolling.. it's +%!*+++ hilarious in context
grin.gif
... but it should be contained. I made a thread the other day about valuing your mother while she's still alive, and certain faceless and nameless dweebs just couldn't resist the urge to self promote and be fools. It didn't effect me or rile me up at all, but it's just not called for. I guess there will always be architects and there will always be graffiti artists. Whether or not you consider it art has more to do with the context than the actual painting. I'm only asking that ya'll graffiti the barn and not the home next to it.
Aside fromn how unfunny that was, that @%#$ is racist too..  but whatever man...  some people just ain't mature enough to "get it"..

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

media_preview.php

laugh.gif

grin.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

media_preview.php

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

2vwxkx1.jpg
roll.gif
{  ........soooooooooooooooooooo racist... but funny.
lol wut? Your sagging boobs? 
laugh.gif
 Messed up but funny huh? 
alien.gif
 don't make a comment if your not ready to take heat. 
wink.gif
 People get killed over racial comments like that. You think it's funny so i have to make fun of you until you realize it's not that funny. 
mad.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by keithsweatsjordans

2vwxkx1.jpg
roll.gif
{  ........soooooooooooooooooooo racist... but funny.
lol wut? Your sagging boobs? 
laugh.gif
 Messed up but funny huh? 
alien.gif
 don't make a comment if your not ready to take heat. 
wink.gif
 People get killed over racial comments like that. You think it's funny so i have to make fun of you until you realize it's not that funny. 
mad.gif
wink.gif
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom