50 Cent new chick is bad.

Originally Posted by LanZeR23

good choice 50.
she looks like she's in it for the money though but still a great choice.
What girl dating a celeb doesn't look like she's in it for the money.

Originally Posted by ShadyKay NT

Originally Posted by whyhellothere

meh. see better chicks than that round my way all the time.
You  SEE them...
50 SMASHES them...

See the difference?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Get that trash outta here, Niketalkers pull hotter broads than that all day b, shorty is below average 
Screen-shot-2011-06-07-at-4.06.07-PM.png

damn son.........you said below average.......an i consider myself picky as hell.

Lol your sarcasm detector is off tonight!

Originally Posted by joeykadesh

Get that trash outta here, Niketalkers pull hotter broads than that all day b, shorty is below average 
Screen-shot-2011-06-07-at-4.06.07-PM.png

damn son.........you said below average.......an i consider myself picky as hell.

Lol your sarcasm detector is off tonight!

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

She wouldn't give his !%+ the time of day if he wasn't rich and famous
grin.gif

son......
we all know this 
laugh.gif
probably holds true to anyone in the entertainment industry making a significant amount of money.
once you get to that level of "success" I wouldnt be able to trust anyone unless i knew they personally before
all that notoriety.

at the end of the day everyone has a ulterior motive. and majority of it is because of $$$

Originally Posted by Enchanted1

She wouldn't give his !%+ the time of day if he wasn't rich and famous
grin.gif

son......
we all know this 
laugh.gif
probably holds true to anyone in the entertainment industry making a significant amount of money.
once you get to that level of "success" I wouldnt be able to trust anyone unless i knew they personally before
all that notoriety.

at the end of the day everyone has a ulterior motive. and majority of it is because of $$$

Originally Posted by blacktopking319

her parents would be ashamed

why???
my first gf was actually the same mix, moms was filipino and pops was rican. they met thru military i believe

an im black..........are filipinos racist or something?

why???
my first gf was actually the same mix, moms was filipino and pops was rican. they met thru military i believe

why???

most of the older generation have a hard time accepting a black suitor for their child......idc what anyone says its the truth 

why???

most of the older generation have a hard time accepting a black suitor for their child......idc what anyone says its the truth 

why???

o iight..............yea guess her moms was diff
she was real nice to me at the time, made me food an everything. but then again her moms let me over at age 16 an they went to the movies and left us home alone at the age too........so her parents were def more on the cool side

Back
Top Bottom