50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

some of the statements in this thread are ALMOST funnier then the videos -

-50 career needing this? yea maybe cause he is bored...his paper is stupid long and the rap thing is for fun- he wants that movie money now...not that he needsit
-50 violated by bringing it to fam? thats how ross started it! i could see if ross said i rap better than you, i rock more shows than you - then this would becrazy but fif just brought the whole baby momma talk to another level-

and to dudes sayin ross prob dont like her no more
laugh.gif
SO WHAT- shes themother to his child...regardless of their standing...its clear they are beefing he just repo'd her truck and they are in court over child support - doesthat make it less severe? or more?

if 50 REALLLY wanted to get ruthless he woulda had homeboys kid in toys r us on a shopping spree...then in the office playing 50s video game while drinkingvitamin water
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

if 50 REALLLY wanted to get ruthless he woulda had homeboys kid in toys r us on a shopping spree...then in the office playing 50s video game while drinking vitamin water
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

that would have been ILL

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

50 Hinting at smashin jackie o in that flex interview. Anyone else catch that?
laugh.gif
Yea I definitely caught that.

laugh.gif
@ Fif's career needing this... Ive said it before, this dude doesnot care about rapping, hes just finishing out his Interscope deal. He dont need rap money. Son is filthy rich.I honestly think this !$!# is just fun for dude.

I was just talking to my cousin about this situation this morning.... I would rather check for 50 interviews than listen to rap music right now. This +*!%!should do stand up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Kingtre wrote:

if 50 REALLLY wanted to get ruthless he woulda had homeboys kid in toys r us on a shopping spree...then in the office playing 50s video game while drinking vitamin water
roll.gif
roll.gif
eek.gif

laugh.gif

that would have been ILL

co-sign

That would have been so heartless!

A LOT of N's in here cosigning 50 actions like they on the gunit payroll
smh.gif

50 violated, I don't care how funny you think that #@* is, Ross has to get this dude clapped there should be no ether track, or anything, ross has to seethat man 1 on 1 or Get him clapped end of story.

Originally Posted by diceloveme

smh.gif

50 violated, I don't care how funny you think that #@* is, Ross has to get this dude clapped there should be no ether track, or anything, ross has to see that man 1 on 1 or Get him clapped end of story.

Ross can't see 50 one on one....50 used to be a boxer.... and even Fat Joe said there is nothing you can do to 50 Cent unless your on a suicide bombermission.
roll.gif

Originally Posted by CParkFresh

Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

Yeah, you reiterate the same *##$ your calling an opinion every time your in the music forum, hardly contributing to quality discussion of the music itself.

Officer Ross?
That doesn't even have to do with 50...it has to do with the clone.

Im pretty sure ross has enough doe where he can get the drop on 50.

The funny part about this its all fun and games until somebody gets hurt, then watch how fast ppl be quick to turn all muslim about the situation
smh.gif

smh.gif

50 violated, I don't care how funny you think that #@* is, Ross has to get this dude clapped there should be no ether track, or anything, ross has to see that man 1 on 1 or Get him clapped end of story.

laugh.gif
And you sound like Fif did something to you in the past. I personally dont care if he violated or not. I dont know either of these dudes so I couldnt careless what they do.But, Officer Ricky asked for all of this. If your a rapper you dont start beef wit Fif. People should smarten up.

Ross has to get this dude clapped there should be no ether track, or anything, ross has to see that man 1 on 1 or Get him clapped end of story.
1. Thats never gonna happen.
2. You honestly sound more hurt and upset about this than Officer Ricky does
laugh.gif

Im pretty sure ross has enough doe where he can get the drop on 50.

The funny part about this its all fun and games until somebody gets hurt, then watch how fast ppl be quick to turn all muslim about the situation
smh.gif

His baby moms said the N' was broke....
laugh.gif

smh.gif

i dont know fam- its only gonna get worse from here...but i dont think he went too far YET....and ross is claiming he told the chick to go thereanyways so obviously he feels he still the BOSS -

I knew ricky's jewels was fugazi.... he aint broke like 90 % of us on this board but he aint eating like he portrays in videos..... 50 just gonna embarrassthis guy.. oopps to late...

Originally Posted by yungmatt

smh.gif

laugh.gif
And you sound like Fif did something to you in the past. I personally dont care if he violated or not. I dont know either of these dudes so I couldnt care less what they do.But, Officer Ricky asked for all of this. If your a rapper you dont start beef wit Fif. People should smarten up.

Ross has to get this dude clapped there should be no ether track, or anything, ross has to see that man 1 on 1 or Get him clapped end of story.
1. Thats never gonna happen.
2. You honestly sound more hurt and upset about this than Officer Ricky does
laugh.gif

eek.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by yungmatt

I would rather check for 50 interviews than listen to rap music right now. This +*!%! should do stand up
laugh.gif

for real, dude has created a new lane in comedy. you-tubed roasts of destruction of everybodys favorite rappers favorite rapper.

Originally Posted by Twig1026

laugh.gif
...Fat Joe and Rick Ross better team up for this one...they can't do it on their own
You know damn well that won't make a damn difference.

smh.gif

thats not how it work fam....as much as these rap N's try to make you believe, this aint the streets. You know how much attention is on this? GivingN's the greenlight over some petty !$% **** like this after you set yourself up to be straight for the rest of your life? Thats not how you move...

I would like to see Ross out the game cuz he a sucka, straight up, I dont get the reactions at the moves 50 is doing either. He dug up Ross old b*tch from backbefore he was nobody, who's obviously a 'sto and would jump at any type of money...why is that
eek.gif
? I mean, I laughed, but I dunno, it seem like dude be trying too hard to me....

Originally Posted by MR MONDAY NIIGHT

I wonder if 50 would be doing this is e-class still messed with ross

You never know, he went at Ja Rule/Murder Inc. when they were backed/surrounded by some pretty well known/hardened dudes.

smh.gif

get it through your thick head that Ross said something about 50 baby mama 1st

whats E-Class story? I know he's the Poe Boy CEO..

"Mafia Muzik ended his career!"

This guy...
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

I still dont get why the 305 still messes with dude after it was found out he was a former CO and was living a lie being a BOSS

Originally Posted by ShannonsCrooks

You never know, he went at Ja Rule/Murder Inc. when they were backed/surrounded by some pretty well known/hardened dudes.
QFT

but 50 is wreckless anyway
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom