50 Cent vs Rick Ross (Latest: Rick Ross Drops A Cartoon About G-Unit )

laugh.gif
laugh.gif

i cant front. dude is cerebral and entertaining.

But he knows they're doing what he did.

But those little cut scenes with Rick Ross's legal papers of him being a corrections officer, he's done.

And the Trina f/ Rick Ross video gets me everytime.
laugh.gif

yooo... that whole vid was comedy, 50 is mad entertaining
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

what was Rick Ross even thinking tho? his career will be over by the end of 2009.

Dear Curtis,

I haven't liked your music or your actions within the music industry in quite a while, but PLEASE go back to your Whoo Kid/Shadyville mixtape ways andcrush/punish/destroy/kill this fraudulent "rapper" named Ross. Please body this N' like you did Jeffrey Atkins who supposedly "representedunconditional loves's existence." I can forget about how dirty you did my dude Buck for a little bit if you can insure me that I will never hear averse from Officer Ross again.

*turns up Tip's "Tell 'Em I Said That" and signs off*

Truly your's,

Cage 202.

damn that was like one of those old school wrestler promos....."what u gonna do brother when the hulksters runs over YOU!!"

laugh.gif

damn this gonna get real ugly for mr ross.
50 is way too smart...
roll.gif
and entertaining

im sure a video is coming soon.
and im begging for Wayne to respond in any way.

I Know you know Noriega.... the real Noriega!!!!
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

F.CK 50! Tired of his sh.t that when he cant sell no more or his buzz goes to another artist he has to f.ck it up. N__ worst than a pimps main b.tch that getsno play anymore. Go handle your baby moms N__.
grin.gif

/rant.

Carry on.

Originally Posted by loonyrobert

F.CK 50! Tired of his sh.t that when he cant sell no more or his buzz goes to another artist he has to f.ck it up. N__ worst than a pimps main b.tch that gets no play anymore. Go handle your baby moms N__.
grin.gif

/rant.

Carry on.
indifferent.gif
Ross was the one who initiated the feud

Back
Top Bottom