50% FNF

Originally Posted by C Money 88 05

Birthday weekend...nice

now do I go against what I said and go ape on some poor unsuspecting footlocker, or play it cool like I said...?
honestly, its not really that hard. Walk into a spot, act kool, look for a younger guy workin the floor and just talk to him low key, be like :"listin, i kno theres a 50% goin on, think i can grab some stuff and ill break you off" and dont be cheap on the tip, cause maybe in the futurehe'll let you rock.

If anyone in Chicago can help me out on the EA pm me. Im looking for Volt Uptempos, and Freshwater, Saaafety Orange, or Green Mint 95s in 10.5 or 11. I dotip.Thanks

I'm going to get the Orange 95's on the 30% off this weekend then, maybe even those Barkley's and Uptempo's too, but I only really want the95's but I just don't want to be kicking myself years later because I slept and missed out...

Ill be looking to pick up Orange 95's Barkley's and Uptempo's ALL ON 50% OFF ... HOMIE , you know who you are. HOLLE AT ME when the time comes. ILLBE THERE.

^That's all I wanna know
nerd.gif

can any1 help me in the queens brooklyn or long island area when this sale comes up...plz

Kinda uncommon place but can anyone help out in kalamazoo MI? PM me if so, i know a white guy there who always rocks some pippens might just go through him...iget payed two days before
pimp.gif

Nothign really worth copping.

Only cdonsidering Nubucks, but they'll probably drop to like 80-90ish after the summer.

This week 7/23-26 is FNF 30% off and you gotta use the cards. I just got about 20 of them. I believe the following week is EA

So wait, there's no online printout we can use? We need the physical card?

I just put the Raging Bull pack on layaway today so I'm hoping I can scoop them with the 30%.

Why don't you guys just use the Footlocker card that you can sign up for you don't even need a coupon or a printout?

I'll mess with the 30% and just get maybe the Orange 95's...

Originally Posted by Super Producer J

So wait, there's no online printout we can use? We need the physical card?

I just put the Raging Bull pack on layaway today so I'm hoping I can scoop them with the 30%.

Layaway????
roll.gif
Your like BetaMax....Damn they still make you??????

Besides what Footlocker has layway anyway???? How does that work you drop off a dollar day for 224 days then they are all yours??

Back
Top Bottom