500 DAYS OF SUMMER VOL. WAS SHE REALLY THAT WRONG?

Of course every guy has experienced this, and yes she did say she didn't want a relationship. HOWEVER, her actions were contradictory of her words. How are you supposed to interpret it when you're bouncing around in Ikea and **** playing house? Or holding hands in bed? From the movie and even my past experience, it's irresponsible and selfish of her to do that and then seem oblivious when the guy expresses his feelings. The same could also be said even if the genders were reversed. I watched this movie for the first time last month and I was yelling at the TV to JGL, "Don't fall for her ****!, She said fun, not relationship!", but then I saw she was hitting him with that okey doke. I think this behavior is common among people in the ages of 19-27 or so. I could be wrong because there are outliers but clearly people that do this don't understand the impact of their words and actions.

It's not really about what's right and wrong. It's about what's fair.

Was Summer fair in her feelings and intentions? Yes, she was. She made it clear what her intentions were, despite some mental lapses, and JGL's character fell in love. That's not her concern, it's his.

to be fair, as she was saying 'yea i'm not looking for anything serious,' they were laying down on a bed together after 'playing' house and right after she took ol boy's hand.  you can say that ****, but don't hold a ****** hand afterwards.  mixed signals are mixed.

This :lol:

I don't think you guys get it...She played house with him!! HOUSE!!!

If a girl i really like tells me "not really looking for anything serious" then proceeds to let me lay pipe....holds my hand...crys to me in the rain...plays house with me in ikea....im probably going to be telling myself "she says she wants nothing serious but she is just playing hard to get....look at everything we have done/been doing"

Everyone blames JGL for being a sally because in the end she effs him over. But if in the end she realizes they are great for each other and get married....your like damn JGL played that well he knew she wanted him just didn't want to admit it.

Autumn>>>

IMO no, guys do it to women all the time. It's messed up but its true.

Autumn was pretty but that blue eyes/black hair combo I like even more.

Last edited by a moderator:
mean.gif

This
laugh.gif

If a girl i really like tells me "not really looking for anything serious" then proceeds to let me lay pipe....holds my hand...crys to me in the rain...plays house with me in ikea....im probably going to be telling myself "she says she wants nothing serious but she is just playing hard to get....look at everything we have done/been doing"

Everyone blames JGL for being a sally because in the end she effs him over. But if in the end she realizes they are great for each other and get married....your like damn JGL played that well he knew she wanted him just didn't want to admit it.

Autumn>>>
I picked up on the vibes she was giving off, she starting to look disinterested, and she was not as engaging in the conversations. She became distant.

Certain things as guys we're not suppose to fall for. But it usually happens to all of us at some point in life, because honestly that was me from 2003-2008. 

mean.gif

But then again he even said his sex life was pretty much nonexistent, so that makes a huge difference when you're not getting any, and you're putting all of your eggs in one basket at such a young age...well I really don't know his age. 

mean.gif

Last edited:
^ yea yo as soon as she started with that
indifferent.gif
 at everything i was doin i'd be like 'aight baby it's been fun,' and hit her with the brick wall.  she'd be back in a week
laugh.gif

This :lol:

Autumn>>>

I picked up on the vibes she was giving off, she starting to look disinterested, and she was not as engaging in the conversations. She became distant.

Certain things as guys we're not suppose to fall for. But it usually happens to all of us at some point in life, because honestly that was me from 2003-2008. 

:smh:

But then again he even said his sex life was pretty much nonexistent, so that makes a huge difference when you're not getting any, and you're putting all of your eggs in one basket at such a young age...well I really don't know his age. 

:smh:

For real, when you're in a slump you're not thinking right.

Summer: I..I just woke up one day and I knew
Tom: Knew what?
Summer: What I was never sure of with you.

Good film because of how many young men can relate. Damn I went pretend house shopping with ol girl, smh.

These movies created a generation of simps. Homie should ve played it cooler, these broads don't know what they want.

Back
Top Bottom