56 year old Detroit man walks about 21 miles per day to get to work...

The money he spent on bus fare repeatedly could have bought him a pretty damn good bike and made that time slight work, SAVING MONEY IN THE PROCESS. Still a stretch at around 5ish hours for a 21 mile circuit, but if he can foot it still slight work on a bike.

To not even address all the other things about his situation that raises questions. Im all for charitable donations... But this...
#teamidontread

I get that you want to make yourself look as humane as possible, there's kittens trapped in a tree somewhere calling your name bruh. A couple O's too.

Go save em all.
#teamistilldidntreadbutigotmoretosay
The next Superb in the making. Calling it now. Son is on worldstar levels.

Last edited:

"I have to be careful how I act about this. The same God who brings you all these blessings can take them away," he said.

"Hopefully, I'm ready for what happens."
the man is humble. I like him.

Let him flourish

But did you read anything of the articles? He doesn't walk 21 miles in 5 hours, what are you talking about?

The money he spent on bus fare repeatedly could have bought him a pretty damn good bike and made that time slight work, SAVING MONEY IN THE PROCESS. Still a stretch at around 5ish hours for a 21 mile circuit, but if he can foot it still slight work on a bike.

To not even address all the other things about his situation that raises questions. Im all for charitable donations... But this...
You trying so damn hard to cape you didn't even bother to read ****. This is why you're a lame.

How on God's green Earth is anyone walking 21 miles in 5 hours? Use some damn common sense.

And before you try to make another terrible point, this is barring the bus. If he wanted to do the bus and the bike he'd only be making it much easier on himself.

Last edited:
Know they're upset when they start the insults

Dude got 200K donated and ppl still talking about a bike :lol:

#teamidontread

I get that you want to make yourself look as humane as possible, there's kittens trapped in a tree somewhere calling your name bruh. A couple O's too.

Go save em all.
#teamistilldidntreadbutigotmoretosay
thats an insult to superb

He'll blow that money within 6 months

knew a lady that had a job not making much and she didn't own a car. She won a million dollars, quit her job, and was back at that job within 10 months. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

She at least could've bought some teeth for her mouth because I know her gums hard as hell 

knew a lady that had a job not making much and she didn't own a car. She won a million dollars, quit her job, and was back at that job within 10 months. 
laugh.gif
mean.gif

She at least could've bought some teeth for her mouth because I know her gums hard as hell 
...... damn bruh thats how you feel?

knew a lady that had a job not making much and she didn't own a car. She won a million dollars, quit her job, and was back at that job within 10 months. :lol: :smh:

:rofl:

The hell?

Back
Top Bottom