6/16 WWE PAYBACK PPV - CM PUNK RETURNS IN CHICAGO TO FACE JERICHO | CENA V RYBACK 3 STAGES OF HELL

NT WWE Payback PPV Prediction Contest!
  • SPELL YOUR NT BOARD NAME CORRECTLY
  • 500 total possible points
  • All entries are due by 8pm et on Sunday
  • The Sheamus v Damien Sandow Preshow match does not count towards the questions.
  • You may only enter once.
  • You cannot update/change your entry once it is submitted.
  • Good luck and have fun!!!
http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/DYJMDRF

Sami gets face time at Wrestlemania, and I get face time with the Icon Matt Hardy on dvd tapings. :lol:

Here's the whole show I went to last week if anyone is interested. Scarlett Bordeaux at the beginning of part 3. :evil:

ROH Live And Let Die 2013.06.08. Part 1 by wrestlingcity

ROH Live And Let Die 2013.06.08. Part 2 by wrestlingcity

ROH Live And Let Die 2013.06.08. Part 3 by wrestlingcity

ROH Live And Let Die 2013.06.08. Part 4 by wrestlingcity

Last edited:
Survey completed

Also, some hilarious that a number of us have mentioned already, from this PPV discussion:

Sheamus vs Damien Sandow
Out of all the characters in the WWE, Sheamus is the one I can't stand the most. I understand he is a bully, but he is a face. Also the WWE is anti-bullying. Right? Right? Either way, they tried to market this match as brains vs. brawn, but the story really just fell short for me. Also, Sheamus is too over with the crowd to take a loss from the amusing, but only with mild heat, Sandow.

I haven't been so unhyped for a PPV in so long, if it were not for this thread I would have never remembered that the PPV was tonight.

With the rumors being that D.Bry is facing Cena @ MITB, how do they transition into it? I'm predicting that Orton goes heel on D.Bry tonight and that sets up a thing with them.

I haven't been so unhyped for a PPV in so long, if it were not for this thread I would have never remembered that the PPV was tonight.

With the rumors being that D.Bry is facing Cena @ MITB, how do they transition into it? I'm predicting that Orton goes heel on D.Bry tonight and that sets up a thing with them.

I'm actually looking forward to this PPV.

Bryan/Orton vs Shield is gonna be good
Ziggler vs Del Rio will shine
Punk vs Jericho is gonna be nuts
Ryback vs Cena will surprise

and of course the main event Curtis Axel begins his first of many lengthy title runs.

I'm really curious about that Jericho Punk match. I put no contest down in the predictions. Don't think it even happens. Could see Punk actually showing up but Jericho refusing to go.

I'm really curious about that Jericho Punk match. I put no contest down in the predictions. Don't think it even happens. Could see Punk actually showing up but Jericho refusing to go.

There is gonna be a big twist in the Punk/Jericho match. Something just doesn't seem right IMO.

For some reason I really feel like Punk is gonna come out and troll the hell outta Chicago and not wrestle :lol:

I'm actually looking forward to this PPV.

Bryan/Orton vs Shield is gonna be good
Ziggler vs Del Rio will shine
Punk vs Jericho is gonna be nuts
Ryback vs Cena will surprise

and of course the main event Curtis Axel begins his first of many lengthy title runs.

:x :x :lol:

An excerpt from an NXT report on the Bo Dallas/Big E Langston NXT title match

6/10 Pretty good match up here but this is a microcosm of the WWE sometimes: the fans hate Dallas but they put the strap on him regardless. There are thirty wrestlers in the back that could have gotten the title and gotten it over but they chose Dallas. Hell, even his brother, who I pegged to end Langston's title reign and undefeated NXT streak, Bray Wyatt, would be a far superior choice. I guess they gotta keep the NXT titles on NXT superstars who are going to stay down there for a while. Congrats to Bo for becoming the third NXT Champion in history.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom