6/7 WWE Extreme Rules PPV - Edge vs Hardy Ladder Match, Orton vs Batista in a Steel Cage

That was a long match. You have to think they will rush through the ECW match. I'd say the Hog Pen Match will be fast too, but you know that the WWE alwaysdraws out the "comedy" matches way too long.

Batista is babbling things backstage.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Really cool spot.

Mysterio hit the 619. He went for the top rope splash, and Jericho caught him in mid-air with the Code Breaker, but only got a near fall.

Jericho with a chair, but Mysterio dropkicked it into Jericho.

Mysterio springboarded off a chair for the West Coast Pop, but Jericho caught him right into the Walls of Jericho. Mysterio was able to grab the chair and cracked Jericho with it. He went for the 619, but somehow Jericho ripped off Mysterio's mask. Rey was more concerned about covering his face than winning the match, so he got pinned.

Great match. Jericho is the new Intercontinental Champion and has Mysterio's mask.
!@@# I MISSED IT!!!!!!!!!!

Atleast Y2J is now the 9x Intercontinental Champ
pimp.gif

Umaga vs Punk in the strap match now. The fans really don't seem to be into this stipulation. I'm not really surprised.

Punk wins the match. He was at 3 trunbuckles and Umaga pulled closer with the strap and tried the Samoan Spike, but CM Punk hit him with the GTS and thentouched the turnbuckle to win

Punk hit 3 turnbuckles. He was about to hit the 4th when Umaga tried to stop him, but Punk hit the GTS and got the 4th turnbuckle.

Old school style match. Crowd wasn't into it and really only popped for the finish. But it wasn't a bad match.

ECW up next. I gotta think this is kept quick.

For what it's worth, supposedly Dreamer has been telling people this will be his last match.

I'm still going with him winning it.

I had Tommy Dreamer winning this match, but when it was posted about Tommy Dreamer telling people it was his last match, I now have Christian winning, shouldbe kept short, but I don't exactly know how that will be done

anywhere i can see this for free? PLEASE PM me

This, Faber fight and NBA Finals? AND Phillies/Dodgers? yowza. thats great tv

Singapore Stick?

I think that's the first time Striker has ever screwed up.

laugh.gif
@ Nosebleed correcting him.

Back
Top Bottom