"6 Signs You've Fallen In The Friend Zone" vol. NT Simps Enter

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I've had a girl kiss me all the time in public and tell everyone I was her "BOO" and I was in the friend zone with her. Everyone thought we was a couple but we weren't. That chick wouldn't let me smash if her life depended on it.
tired.gif

This was back in high school. I'm pretty sure I can hit know, but she has been ghost for a while.
I aint hearda that
laugh.gif

moving on...this is pretty much the truth...although some chicks have let me see them lookin real @@%**$ and still been interested....ths list is true forgirls with self respect and morals...for whorebags not so much
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Super T1ght

Originally Posted by Fantastic4our

from http://www.verysmartbrothas.com/http://www.verysmartbrothas.com/http://www.verysmartbrothas.com/http://www.verysmartbrothas.com/ which is a funny website

2. you all havent been physical before, but she makes any reference whatsoever to sex she's had before

basically, if you're sitting around shooting the $%*+ and she's telling you about "that time a couple years ago in the movie theater, with the bus driver, the basketball trophy, and the stopwatch", consider yourself neutered. her "freeness" of the tongue if proof that she now officially looks at you as a "friend", not a "potential sex partner". the next time you see her, you might as well just leave you balls in your glove compartment. if you're not going to use them, they should at least be somewhere safe

this is far from true. a lot of females will open up sexually just to let u know they are down. her "freeness" of tongue can be proof she wants the d

^Whar This Guy Said

i don't entirely agree w/ number 1. my ex (and good friend still) has feelings for me. when she does go on a date (rare occasion), she will bring it upfrom time to time.

#1 could sometimes can be a way for a female to spark jealousy out of a guy she's interested in.

noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
mad.gif
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

I've had a girl kiss me all the time in public and tell everyone I was her "BOO" and I was in the friend zone with her. Everyone thought we was a couple but we weren't. That chick wouldn't let me smash if her life depended on it.
tired.gif

This was back in high school. I'm pretty sure I can hit know, but she has been ghost for a while.
I aint hearda that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah I might be the first ever dude in life to be in thissituation. I was confused throughout the whole thing. Everytime I asked people for advice they always gave me the
grin.gif
face. I'm still confused as hell to this day.

So you mean to tell me none of y'all have ever been friend zoned and stayed cool with the chick? Hell, I had a chick hit me with the En Vogue"Nevvvver gonna get it, never gonna get it!" But I'm still hella cool wit her

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

tired.gif

I aint hearda that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah I might be the first ever dude in life to be in this situation. I was confused throughout the whole thing. Everytime I asked people for advice they always gave me the
grin.gif
face. I'm still confused as hell to this day.
I had the same face on reading it....then again...its women...nonsensical %##* will happen
laugh.gif

Y'all reading #2 wrong. It's not just that she is talking about sex openly, but if she's talking openly about other cats that ain't you, morethen likely YNS...

5. she either refers to you by one of the killer b's ("buddy" or "brother") or uses this phrase ("he's like a **fill in the blank** to me") at any time when describing you.

The killer B's
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

5. she either refers to you by one of the killer b's ("buddy" or "brother") or uses this phrase ("he's like a **fill in the blank** to me") at any time when describing you.

The killer B's
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

(Not true!!!!!!!!!!)

True story
I had a chick call me "brother" for at least 3 months strong, and she ended up liking me....plus i smash
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

whew the friendzone, glad ive never been there

but ill be damned if i dont refer to this later for tell tale signs of simpage

2. you all havent been physical before, but she makes any reference whatsoever to sex she's had before basically, if you're sitting around shooting the $%*+ and she's telling you about "that time a couple years ago in the movie theater, with the bus driver, the basketball trophy, and the stopwatch", consider yourself neutered. her "freeness" of the tongue if proof that she now officially looks at you as a "friend", not a "potential sex partner". the next time you see her, you might as well just leave you balls in your glove compartment. if you're not going to use them, they should at least be somewhere safe
i been a victim of all 6 but this is DEFINITELY not true. as for 1, this only works if you dont have options yourself and or are insecure. shegonna do what she wants so you should as well. 7. when you're with a chick late night on a date or w/e and she gets texts, they're usually from a dudewho's stuffing her. 8. if Friend Zoned, use it to your advantage and ask her about female friends. if she truly doesnt like you, it shouldnt matter to hershould it..?

its only a waste because you prolly wanna hit em all.

you shouldnt try to. they're handy because they can hook you up and give you advice from a female pov as opposed to "MOB/B-----s is $@*!" all thetime..

females i was attracted to and we turn into just friends...you damn right ima make the most of it.

also....if you FZd...get a badder chick..

Back
Top Bottom