"6 Signs You've Fallen In The Friend Zone" vol. NT Simps Enter

smh.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

Originally Posted by EBAY 23

5. she either refers to you by one of the killer b's ("buddy" or "brother") or uses this phrase ("he's like a **fill in the blank** to me") at any time when describing you.

The killer B's
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

(Not true!!!!!!!!!!)

True story
I had a chick call me "brother" for at least 3 months strong, and she ended up liking me....plus i smash
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Thats like smashing on your sister if she kept calling you brother

Originally Posted by Ortega03

Originally Posted by NothinAfter

5. she either refers to you by one of the killer b's ("buddy" or "brother") or uses this phrase ("he's like a **fill in the blank** to me") at any time when describing you.

The killer B's
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

(Not true!!!!!!!!!!)

True story
I had a chick call me "brother" for at least 3 months strong, and she ended up liking me....plus i smash
pimp.gif
laugh.gif

sick.gif
Thats like smashing on your sister if she kept calling you brother

the whole brother thing was a "front" fam
grin.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

its only a waste because you prolly wanna hit em all.

you shouldnt try to. they're handy because they can hook you up and give you advice from a female pov as opposed to "MOB/B-----s is $@*!" all the time..

females i was attracted to and we turn into just friends...you damn right ima make the most of it.

also....if you FZd...get a badder chick..

Its not even that though. I know what it is, they're birds.

The killer B's
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif

frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Where my simps at???

SIMP SIMP!!!

Puttin the *#$%@ on a Pedestal...One Girl QUEEN at a Time

Team Simpin STAND UP! Oooowwwwww!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

The killer B's
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif

i just got hit with the B word smh

The Killer B's
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

You can escape the friendzone. It's very possible but once the "brother" comes into play, it's game done.
laugh.gif

NO such thing as the friendzone, why do people feel a need to classify everything?

that sounds about right the friend zone is not where u want to be some guys spend their whole life trying to get out u just got to keep it movin

Originally Posted by IM A HELION

Where my simps at???

SIMP SIMP!!!

Puttin the *#$%@ on a Pedestal...One Girl QUEEN at a Time

Team Simpin STAND UP! Oooowwwwww!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

Helion... I usually rock with you cause you share my love for Amerie... but I can't condone this.
laugh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by blackmagnus514

its only a waste because you prolly wanna hit em all.

you shouldnt try to. they're handy because they can hook you up and give you advice from a female pov as opposed to "MOB/B-----s is $@*!" all the time..

females i was attracted to and we turn into just friends...you damn right ima make the most of it.

also....if you FZd...get a badder chick..
Enh every female I have ever met has never been honest with me....I do not need people around me I can not trust and most of the people I have nottrusted in my life were women. And a woman can't tell me anything from her POV that is not obvious already. We tend to be blind when we don't want thetruth....Quite frankly I'm good....with my dudes and their advice...Though I hardly ever ask for it.

Originally Posted by oidreez

Originally Posted by JACKEL56

The killer B's
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
smh.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
frown.gif
i just got hit with the B word smh

now if it was said like 4 months ago am I good

"you're funny. you would be cool to chill with or hang with but im not feeling you in that way"

i would get that text when i write some cocky @%#+ up here earlier. i was about to respond emotionally and say "oh so you dont like sucessful - 's" but i said nah %*++@ I said nah...

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by Agthekid

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

Originally Posted by Agthekid

I've had a girl kiss me all the time in public and tell everyone I was her "BOO" and I was in the friend zone with her. Everyone thought we was a couple but we weren't. That chick wouldn't let me smash if her life depended on it.
tired.gif

This was back in high school. I'm pretty sure I can hit know, but she has been ghost for a while.
I aint hearda that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Yeah I might be the first ever dude in life to be in this situation. I was confused throughout the whole thing. Everytime I asked people for advice they always gave me the
grin.gif
face. I'm still confused as hell to this day.
I had the same face on reading it....then again...its women...nonsensical %##* will happen
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I need a prize I discovered a new breed of female.

Back
Top Bottom