$600 apartments in New York City!?! Where they do that at?

I paid like $750 with roommates in a 3 bedroom apartment and we didn’t live like hermit crabs.

Yeah the spot was trash and he knew it cuz he said it isn't that bad like 4 times. People in here prolly didn't even click the video. Ain't no way you getting an apartment in a major area like that for $600

A grown man shouldn’t have a roommate.
One king per castle

**** no I’m not letting another grown *** man sit on my toilet and eat from my fridge.
That sounds absolutely terrible

A grown man shouldn’t have a roommate.
One king per castle

**** no I’m not letting another grown *** man sit on my toilet and eat from my fridge.
That sounds absolutely terrible

You can say that cause your from Houston, Texas. But nyc it is what is.

hrnne6dvmpq01.jpg
Still want this to be my bedroom.

Take out the water cooler, put a low shelving unit under the window for my vinyls/record player/sound system, set up a small desk by the main wall for my desktop, flatscreen TV mounted on the wall above it with a couch on the opposite side and a coffee table in between.

Would happily become a recluse if I had a BBQ setup on the roof.

My boy says he knows someone that makes over 100k in nyc and has like 4 roommates :rofl: i was literally in tears when he told me that

My boy says he knows someone that makes over 100k in nyc and has like 4 roommates :rofl: i was literally in tears when he told me that
Some of those bigger apartments are crazy nice though. Unless he's a total cheapskate, I would imagine his is awesome if he's making that kind of money.

Had a friend living with 4 roommates in a goddamn palace in Brooklyn. Huge living areas, amazing kitchen, pool table, even had a PacMan arcade.

Idk man I know of bad neighborhoods in Brooklyn and they are still charging Manhattan type Prices for 1 bedroom.
Gotta shop around. Been finding a lot of spots in Bushwick for ~$1600/month for a 1 bedroom. Park Slope and Carroll Gardens have 1-bedrooms going for $2K/month.

Not ideal, but very much manageable on a six-figure income.

that's crazy. might as well start giving ebt to them millionaires too.

They already do, but it’s under someone else’s name, they just “take turns” on the card.

Its sad that i know every scam, scheme or trick in da books.

But i have friends who work for the city who tell me these stories, so believe it or not. Plenty people are scheming from the very wealthy to the poor.

Nyc your constantly on survival mode so the schemes won’t stop. Till actually becomes a affordable liveable city for all.

She must be debt free - no car note, no student loans, no owed taxes, very little credit card usage
Even if that was the case, she's a clear-cut bad decision maker. She's 30+ chasing the dream of a job with a very limited shelf life.

We all have our hopes and dreams, but it's important to temper them with a second itinerary that lends itself to future stability.

Maybe it's time to learn how to code.

Back
Top Bottom