$600 apartments in New York City!?! Where they do that at?

Even if that was the case, she's a clear-cut bad decision maker. She's 30+ chasing the dream of a job with a very limited shelf life.

We all have our hopes and dreams, but it's important to temper them with a second itinerary that lends itself to future stability.

Maybe it's time to learn how to code.

30 with no kids? I don’t see what’s the problem. :lol:

Never too late

To think about it i wouldn’t mind getting a full gutted brownstone in Brooklyn.

But that’s porsche money.

30 with no kids? I don’t see what’s the problem. :lol:

Never too late
Everyone's different, but my thought is that if it hasn't happened for her by now it's only gonna get harder and hard as time goes on.

She's living comfortably as a server, but she's only living comfortably now. Hate to sound like Facebook grandpa, but people really don't think about their future enough these days. Those types of jobs aren't setting you up for retirement, and if you're only making $60K living in Manhattan lord knows you're not doing it on your own.

I sympathize for creative people, because deep down I'm one myself. I just know that the odds are against me. Would rather have something stable and secure and pursue the creative stuff on my off time.

Everyone's different, but my thought is that if it hasn't happened for her by now it's only gonna get harder and hard as time goes on.

She's living comfortably as a server, but she's only living comfortably now. Hate to sound like Facebook grandpa, but people really don't think about their future enough these days. Those types of jobs aren't setting you up for retirement, and if you're only making $60K living in Manhattan lord knows you're not doing it on your own.

I sympathize for creative people, because deep down I'm one myself. I just know that the odds are against me. Would rather have something stable and secure and pursue the creative stuff on my off time.

Her plan:
Marry rich

Problem solved.

Back
Top Bottom