6ix9ine Thread

I didn't like it that much.

Day69 surprised me. This was a bunch of forgettable music.

I didn't like it that much.

Day69 surprised me. This was a bunch of forgettable music.

only flat out wack song is WONDO.

all his singles go hard, and its only a matter of time before duke is granted bail, does some other quick videos outta bail, and get da rest of his joints moving as well.

Mama
kttcoliohhh
he got Ye & Nicki sounding good in 2018

Can tell this album was made recently by the stuff said

Link?

Need to listen. PM the joint.

Is ****ed up 69 surrounded himself with a bunch of lowlife ... at least he knew it was a double sided knife. Dudes robbing him and leaking his **** ...

I truly like dude and although his music is new era, it goes hard and better than a lot of people out there. I **** with 69 and his music. In addition, dude is not lying he was the king of new york ... all them kids love him ...

the reggaeton went straight to the trash considering im not latino
That's cool, but to be naive and think reggaeton/spanish trap is not popping, then you're dumb.

People always want to dismiss the genre because is a different language and a bunch of Spanish cats but fact are everyone is jumping on that train. Every major and I mean major record selling artist is jumping on the wagon.

That's not to say those artist wouldnt be selling, but facts are, English artist are benefiting a lot more, almost exclusively than spanish artist with those collabs.

Main reason is because of people like you in the US. They dismiss it because is not their language .

All over Europe and Asia spanish trap was heavily played . In addition to having the entire spanish market from Mexico to Argentina.

That's cool, but to be naive and think reggaeton/spanish trap is not popping, then you're dumb.

People always want to dismiss the genre because is a different language and a bunch of Spanish cats but fact are everyone is jumping on that train. Every major and I mean major record selling artist is jumping on the wagon.

That's not to say those artist wouldnt be selling, but facts are, English artist are benefiting a lot more, almost exclusively than spanish artist with those collabs.

Main reason is because of people like you in the US. They dismiss it because is not their language .

All over Europe and Asia spanish trap was heavily played . In addition to having the entire spanish market from Mexico to Argentina.
????

I never said reggaeton isn’t huge. It’s just not for ME because I don’t speak nor understand Spanish.

????

I never said reggaeton isn’t huge. It’s just not for ME because I don’t speak nor understand Spanish.
You're right... you never did say that ...

I took it that way since you said Reggeton straight to the trash... I know you added you weren't latino, but to me not understanding something doesnt mean you cant vibe to it. In sure a lot of you cant understand the Migos, but the still popular.

Anyways ...

I think the joints he put out are pretty fired and if he was out, promoting and selling it ... it would of have moved major numbers.

Lots of bangers for me ... better than Fefe which did very good.

I saw someone write that the Ace Hoodie joint was super wack and he made Ace look bad, but IMO when 69 came in, he evaluated the song and made it good. Weird!

Yo it's funny how in the beginning of MALA 69 said Anuel and Anuel corrected him on how to say it :lol:

You're right... you never did say that ...

I took it that way since you said Reggeton straight to the trash... I know you added you weren't latino, but to me not understanding something doesnt mean you cant vibe to it. In sure a lot of you cant understand the Migos, but the still popular.

Anyways ...

I think the joints he put out are pretty fired and if he was out, promoting and selling it ... it would of have moved major numbers.

Lots of bangers for me ... better than Fefe which did very good.

I saw someone write that the Ace Hoodie joint was super wack and he made Ace look bad, but IMO when 69 came in, he evaluated the song and made it good. Weird!
Ace Hoodie? You mean A boogie?

Back
Top Bottom