7/18 WWE Money in the Bank PPV - 2 MITB Matches | Sheamus vs Cena Steel Cage (p8)

read the NXT spoilers
Spoiler [+]
ending sounds stupid

Bill Goldbergposted the following on Twitter, commenting on a rumor making rounds that Jim Rosswas removed from the WWE opening because he was shown on-camera at UFC 116. Goldberg wrote:

...So I hear the WWE made an example out of JR because he was on camera being interviewed at Brock's UFC event. Things never change do they.

Give'm hell JR!!

Sounds like something they would do. Just speaking out for my buddy JR.

- The Nexus vs. Sheamus, Edge, Chris Jericho and Randy Orton is being advertised for the RAW live event in Ontario on September 11th.

- Last night’s episode of WWE’s Monday Night RAW scored a 3.3 cable rating with 4,800,000 viewers with hours of 3.13 and 3.51.

In response to the rumors going around about the guest hosts concept ending, there is a new post on WWE.com stating that it will continue:

From comedians to politicians to musical performers to professional athletes, Monday Night Raw's guest hosts are some of past and present's finest entertainers. The WWE Universe, therefore, can expect this trend to continue as more and more of the most popular celebrities are hopping aboard to serve as Raw special host.

smackdown spoilers in a lil while

read the NXT spoilers
Spoiler [+]
ending sounds stupid

Bill Goldbergposted the following on Twitter, commenting on a rumor making rounds that Jim Rosswas removed from the WWE opening because he was shown on-camera at UFC 116. Goldberg wrote:

...So I hear the WWE made an example out of JR because he was on camera being interviewed at Brock's UFC event. Things never change do they.

Give'm hell JR!!

Sounds like something they would do. Just speaking out for my buddy JR.

- The Nexus vs. Sheamus, Edge, Chris Jericho and Randy Orton is being advertised for the RAW live event in Ontario on September 11th.

- Last night’s episode of WWE’s Monday Night RAW scored a 3.3 cable rating with 4,800,000 viewers with hours of 3.13 and 3.51.

In response to the rumors going around about the guest hosts concept ending, there is a new post on WWE.com stating that it will continue:

From comedians to politicians to musical performers to professional athletes, Monday Night Raw's guest hosts are some of past and present's finest entertainers. The WWE Universe, therefore, can expect this trend to continue as more and more of the most popular celebrities are hopping aboard to serve as Raw special host.

smackdown spoilers in a lil while

NT's Lucky Cannon did a plancha over the top too close to the corner and cracked his head on the ring steps
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

NT's Lucky Cannon did a plancha over the top too close to the corner and cracked his head on the ring steps
eek.gif
eek.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
smh.gif
embarassed.gif
ohwell.gif

Spoiler [+]
According to Mike Johnson, there is some concern that Tommy Dreamer suffered a torn MCL during the angle at Monday's Impact taping. It's being reported that, as the taping was ending, Dreamer was knocked off the stage by Brother Ray as Ray was charging towards Brother Devon.

- Despite being naturally talented, Desmond Wolfe has developed a bit of a reputation for being hard to work with, which has affected his push in TNA. A few weeks ago it was reported that this was one of the reasons why TNA officials preferred to have Kazarian in Fortune instead of Wolfe.

According to Dave Meltzer, there is unofficial information circulating that the last couple of TNA PPVs generated less than 10,000 buys. There has been issues with getting TNA PPV numbers in general because the numbers have been so low that nobody bothers to get any detailed information.

tna impact spoilers for july 22nd
http://nodq.com/tna/281078444.shtml

smackdown spoilers

Spoiler [+]
* WWE Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingstonvs. "Dashing" Cody Rhodesends when Kanecomes out and says that there will be bludgeoning tonight. He points his frustration at Jack Swaggerby calling him a liar.

* Backstage, Rey Mysteriois shown getting his ankle wrapped. Josh Mathews asked him about his status for Sunday's Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

* Backstage, Jack Swaggeris shown on the phone with someone en route to the arena that is supposed to help him with his situation with Kanetonight.

* Drew McIntyreb. Christian

* Another vignette runs for Alberto Del Rioairs. He boasts about his intelligence in his luxurious home.

* CM Punkcomes out for a promo. Big Showcomes out with a 12-foot ladder and a 4-foot ladder. Punk and the rest of the Straight Edge Society watch as Show breaks the normal ladder. He teases he's going to get on the 4-foot ladder but ends up having the ring crew bring out a massive ladder with a 2,000 pound weight limit. Show says no matter how many times he eats at Subway he doesn't think he'll exceed the 2,000 pound weight limit on the ladder. Punk says he'd like to see Big Show do a 450 off the ladder - 450 pounds tumbling thought the middle of the ring through the arena floor and into the center of the earth.

* Backstage, Jack Swaggeris shown on the phone again. The person en route claims to be lost.

* Kelly Kelly& Chris Mastersb. Layla& Trent Barettain a mixed tag match. Rosa Mendeswas able to provide enough distraction to Baretta and Caylen Croftfor Masters to take them off. Kelly Kelly got the pin on WWE Divas Champion Layla. The men never tagged in.

* Dolph Zigglerb. Matt Hardywith interference from Vickie Guerrero

* Backstage, a limousine arrives. Someone hands Jack Swaggeran envelope. Swagger comes out and introduces his father. They show photos of Swagger and his dad working out, holding a big wish and winning a chicken wing eating contest. Kanecomes out, interrupting the segment. Kane is convinced Swagger is behind what happened to The Undertaker. Swagger hit Kane with the microphone then put him in an ankle lock. Rey Mysterioruns out and makes the save. Kane grabs Swagger and his father for a double chokeslam. Swagger gets out but Kane hits a chokeslam on his feather while Jack watches. Kane then Tombstoned Swagger's father to end the show.

dark match main event

* Rey Mysteriob. Jack Swaggerin a cage match to retain the World Heavyweight Championship.

Spoiler [+]
According to Mike Johnson, there is some concern that Tommy Dreamer suffered a torn MCL during the angle at Monday's Impact taping. It's being reported that, as the taping was ending, Dreamer was knocked off the stage by Brother Ray as Ray was charging towards Brother Devon.

- Despite being naturally talented, Desmond Wolfe has developed a bit of a reputation for being hard to work with, which has affected his push in TNA. A few weeks ago it was reported that this was one of the reasons why TNA officials preferred to have Kazarian in Fortune instead of Wolfe.

According to Dave Meltzer, there is unofficial information circulating that the last couple of TNA PPVs generated less than 10,000 buys. There has been issues with getting TNA PPV numbers in general because the numbers have been so low that nobody bothers to get any detailed information.

tna impact spoilers for july 22nd
http://nodq.com/tna/281078444.shtml

smackdown spoilers

Spoiler [+]
* WWE Intercontinental Champion Kofi Kingstonvs. "Dashing" Cody Rhodesends when Kanecomes out and says that there will be bludgeoning tonight. He points his frustration at Jack Swaggerby calling him a liar.

* Backstage, Rey Mysteriois shown getting his ankle wrapped. Josh Mathews asked him about his status for Sunday's Money in the Bank pay-per-view.

* Backstage, Jack Swaggeris shown on the phone with someone en route to the arena that is supposed to help him with his situation with Kanetonight.

* Drew McIntyreb. Christian

* Another vignette runs for Alberto Del Rioairs. He boasts about his intelligence in his luxurious home.

* CM Punkcomes out for a promo. Big Showcomes out with a 12-foot ladder and a 4-foot ladder. Punk and the rest of the Straight Edge Society watch as Show breaks the normal ladder. He teases he's going to get on the 4-foot ladder but ends up having the ring crew bring out a massive ladder with a 2,000 pound weight limit. Show says no matter how many times he eats at Subway he doesn't think he'll exceed the 2,000 pound weight limit on the ladder. Punk says he'd like to see Big Show do a 450 off the ladder - 450 pounds tumbling thought the middle of the ring through the arena floor and into the center of the earth.

* Backstage, Jack Swaggeris shown on the phone again. The person en route claims to be lost.

* Kelly Kelly& Chris Mastersb. Layla& Trent Barettain a mixed tag match. Rosa Mendeswas able to provide enough distraction to Baretta and Caylen Croftfor Masters to take them off. Kelly Kelly got the pin on WWE Divas Champion Layla. The men never tagged in.

* Dolph Zigglerb. Matt Hardywith interference from Vickie Guerrero

* Backstage, a limousine arrives. Someone hands Jack Swaggeran envelope. Swagger comes out and introduces his father. They show photos of Swagger and his dad working out, holding a big wish and winning a chicken wing eating contest. Kanecomes out, interrupting the segment. Kane is convinced Swagger is behind what happened to The Undertaker. Swagger hit Kane with the microphone then put him in an ankle lock. Rey Mysterioruns out and makes the save. Kane grabs Swagger and his father for a double chokeslam. Swagger gets out but Kane hits a chokeslam on his feather while Jack watches. Kane then Tombstoned Swagger's father to end the show.

dark match main event

* Rey Mysteriob. Jack Swaggerin a cage match to retain the World Heavyweight Championship.

anyone know or remember what game that theme song during the pain in the rain segment in that botchmania vid? brang back childhood memories i can't remember!

anyone know or remember what game that theme song during the pain in the rain segment in that botchmania vid? brang back childhood memories i can't remember!

Originally Posted by 22stylez

If you watch the video on youtube and check the info, Maffew lists the songs he uses.
Looks like he got the songs from Streets of Rage 2 & 3, hope that helps.

If you watch the video on youtube and check the info, Maffew lists the songs he uses.
Looks like he got the songs from Streets of Rage 2 & 3, hope that helps.

"Never Return Alive" by Yūz

"Never Return Alive" by Yūz

Originally Posted by mjmoney23

Why does Orton bounce around like he has mental problems. He is as corney as a Cena promo.
I know you're far from an Orton fan but there's NOTHING in the 'E today that is as corny as a Cena promo, especially the type of *#!! he's been on lately. Cena's a cornball to the 9th degree.
smh.gif

GotHoles been doing a nice job on the notes...been a while since I last did them, might give it a go today if I feel like it.

Why does Orton bounce around like he has mental problems. He is as corney as a Cena promo.
I know you're far from an Orton fan but there's NOTHING in the 'E today that is as corny as a Cena promo, especially the type of *#!! he's been on lately. Cena's a cornball to the 9th degree.
smh.gif

GotHoles been doing a nice job on the notes...been a while since I last did them, might give it a go today if I feel like it.

Damn, Maffew's churning out these new Botchamanias like a Nike sweatshop. Well, there goes the rest of my workday lol.

Damn, Maffew's churning out these new Botchamanias like a Nike sweatshop. Well, there goes the rest of my workday lol.

Originally Posted by jmal519

where do y'all get news and notes from? do you guys subscribe to the observer or torch?

i get em from my boy who emails it to me....u can find some online, but most of it is b.s

wow!!!!¦ dsk gave me a compliment.....maybe i should play the lotto today and ask this dimepiece i have my eye on to a date lol

i never meant to take your spot, just wanted to contribute to the thread and we never had the same info posted

u can have full control on it as i wont be coming on here soon

- The members of Nexus and the Rookies from NXT season 2 are currently scheduled for WWE’s SummerSlam pay-per-view.

- WWE officials are currently very high on Divas Champion Alicia Fox.

– Doink the Clown was portrayed by WWE producer Steve Lombardi (a/k/a Brooklyn Brawler) on Monday’s Raw, reports the Pro Wrestling Torch. He took part in the eight-wrestler “Brady Bunch

Originally Posted by jmal519

where do y'all get news and notes from? do you guys subscribe to the observer or torch?

i get em from my boy who emails it to me....u can find some online, but most of it is b.s

wow!!!!¦ dsk gave me a compliment.....maybe i should play the lotto today and ask this dimepiece i have my eye on to a date lol

i never meant to take your spot, just wanted to contribute to the thread and we never had the same info posted

u can have full control on it as i wont be coming on here soon

- The members of Nexus and the Rookies from NXT season 2 are currently scheduled for WWE’s SummerSlam pay-per-view.

- WWE officials are currently very high on Divas Champion Alicia Fox.

– Doink the Clown was portrayed by WWE producer Steve Lombardi (a/k/a Brooklyn Brawler) on Monday’s Raw, reports the Pro Wrestling Torch. He took part in the eight-wrestler “Brady Bunch

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

smh.gif

john morrison is lookin like he hangs out with cena alot, that promo he cut monday was horrible.....

speaking of cena, did u guys know that cena has been in 12 of the last 13 wwe title ppv matches.....he only missed the royal rumble one

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

smh.gif

john morrison is lookin like he hangs out with cena alot, that promo he cut monday was horrible.....

speaking of cena, did u guys know that cena has been in 12 of the last 13 wwe title ppv matches.....he only missed the royal rumble one

i was wondering the same thing. also when he goes down and stares at his opponent after he hits something. %%*@ looks kinda gay when he does that

Back
Top Bottom