7/27 WWE Smackdown - Bryan v Kane v Del Rio v Mysterio #1 Contender Match for Sheamus @ Summerslam

WWE '13 = a prediction for  the return of a GHIMS-run NTWT if Lobo doesnt get with it

speaking of NTWT

Confirmed match for NTSlam August 19th (same day as Summerslam)

Rusty "The Shack" Shackleford vs PLVN

Last edited:
--Lots of birthdays today among wrestling stars

Greg Gagne turns 64

Manny Fernandez turns 58

Matt Osborne (Doink the Clown/Matt Borne) turns 55

Dave Sierra/Cuban Assassin turns 52

HHH turns 43

Shannon Moore turns 33

Dolph Ziggler turns 32

I feel like all the "Attitude" screenshots have the new era logo & an attitude tm logo on the right.
wwe-13_010.jpg

That's fine if that's just for the screen shots. If all the attitude stuff have the new gen logo, then yeah, that would be lame.
I AINT FALLING FOR THIS **** AGAIN AFTER THE MASSIVE LET DOWN WWE12 WAS. I'll let you guys buy it & let me know if it's good or not.
I honestly thought wwe 12 had real nice gameplay things that really brought it down for me was the limited universe mode, awful CC servers , announce team  . Other than that I liked it a lot. if they really fix these things its a wrap

Damn, didn't know Ziggler was 32, I was thinking he was 28-29

Strategically placed "Mouthful Mondays" sign

I honestly thought wwe 12 had real nice gameplay things that really brought it down for me was the limited universe mode, awful CC servers , announce team  . Other than that I liked it a lot. if they really fix these things its a wrap
It would also be the last WWE game from them as there is heavy speculation that they could go under soon.

Of everything that happened this past Monday, I'm still trying to wrap my head around AJ being made the GM. Why?

Last edited:
Brooke Adams got datmass but I've seen her nudes that chest looks like 2 shotputs
sick.gif
. and yes I'd still gladly beat but shes got a horrible tatjob

sick.gif
Ziggler just caught a filthy Brogue Kick. We're not going to see Sheamus lose anytime soon.

As of this writing, it appears as if nothing is set in stone as far as the Rock appearing at next year’s WrestleMania 29 pay-per-view.

GI JOE 2: Retaliation, which The Rock has the lead role in, is set to open nationwide on March 29th, just one week before WrestleMania 29. WWE does a full media blitz in the week leading up to the event.

Reports indicate that Vince McMahon is very optimistic that The Rock can balance his New York-related GI Joe media appearances on the east coast with WrestleMania.

WWE officials are hopeful that they can piggyback The Rock promoting WrestleMania while hyping the movie, getting extra value out of his appearances.

- With the ratings success of the weekly “Legends” segments on Raw, WWE’s booking committee are considering making the feature a regularity by having one former Superstar brought back on every show.

- Estimates for No Way Out pay-per-view call for 200,000 buys. Because WWE has offered skewed numbers on WrestleMania 28 pay-per-view buys throughout their business reports, it’s unclear what the exact number is for No Way Out.

- There have been a lot of comparisons made backstage regarding how World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus is booked similar to how Triple H was booked a few years back with very few clean losses and lots of protection. It’s no secret that The Great White and The Game are close off-camera.

- At last word, John Cena was not booked to win the WWE Title from CM Punk at the SummerSlam pay-per-view next month. Cena is scheduled to face Punk in one of the SummerSlam main events.

The plan going back months has been for Cena to get back in the WWE Title picture at Night of Champions from his hometown of Boston. A source expects to see Cena capture the WWE Title then.

- There have been a lot of comparisons made backstage regarding how World Heavyweight Champion Sheamus is booked similar to how Triple H was booked a few years back with very few clean losses and lots of protection. It’s no secret that The Great White and The Game are close off-camera.

I hate them.

Finished up the Road Warrior Animal autobiography today..Another solid book..Animal did what few others have done with their books, he kept his childhood/early years to about a chapter and got right into the wrestling stuff..He had a ton of great stories that were very well written..I'd definatley recommend this book..

Found out a few things in the book I thougt were really interesting..
-Didn't know that the first person they worked for was Ole Anderson and he put the tag belts on them before they even had their first match as a tag team..
-Pretty much confirmed what I've read in other books about Flair..Basically said he was nice guy, partied extremely hard, and had the respect of damn near everyone..
-Animal, Hawk, Rick Rude, and Scott Norton all traned under the same guy at the same time..They all used to work at the same bar together..
-I knew LOD founded Zubaz, but didn't know they were doing about 50 mil. in business during the brands peak years..
-As of the writing of the book Animal wasn't employed by WWE..I could have sworn he was a road agent, but I guess after his last match for them they never called him back to work behind the scenes..Maybe he does now, I'm not sure, but I thought they'd have loved to have a guy like him working behind the curtain for them..
-His oldest son not only fought overseas for the National Guard, but he's police officer in Dayton, OH which is my hometown

Just started reading Hardcore History: The Extremely Unauthorized Story of ECW..Let ya know how that one turns out soon..

Last edited:
Case, thought you might find this interesting.  Todd Martin (Wrestling Observer, Sherdog, LA Times) has read a ton of wrestling books and ranked them.

[color= rgb(50, 61, 79)]Tier 1: Best of the Best[/color]
Chokehold by Jim Wilson, Wrestlers are Like Seagulls by JJ Dillon, Tangled Ropes by Superstar Billy Graham, Listen You Pencil Neck Geeks by Freddie Blassie, Have a Nice Day by Mick Foley, Hitman by Bret Hart, Foley is Good by Mick Foley, A Lion’s Tale by Chris Jericho, Hooker by Lou Thesz, My Life in Wrestling by Gary Hart

[color= rgb(50, 61, 79)]Tier 2: Highly Recommended[/color]
Midnight Express 25th Anniversary Scrapbook by Jim Cornette, Inside Out by Ole Anderson, Cheating Death Stealing Life by Eddie Guerrero, Broken Harts: The Life and Death of Owen Hart by Martha Hart, Queen of the Ring by Jeff Leen, To Be the Man by Ric Flair, The Pain and the Passion by Heath McCoy, Mondo Lucha A Go-Go by Dan Madigan, The Cowboy and the Cross by Bill Watts, National Wrestling Alliance: The Untold Story of the Monopoly that Strangled Pro Wrestling by Tim Hornbaker, Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame: The Heels by Greg Oliver and Steven Johnson, It’s Good to Be the King Sometimes by Jerry Lawler, Blood in the Cage by L. Jon Wertheim, Fall Guys by Marcus Griffin, Walking a Golden Mile by William Regal, Catch Wrestling by Mark Hewitt, Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame: The Tag Teams by Greg Oliver and Steven Johnson, No Holds Barred: Evolution by Clyde Gentry, Total MMA by Jonathan Snowden, Becoming the Natural by Randy Couture, Stone Cold Truth by Steve Austin, Pure Dynamite by Dynamite Kid, More than Just Hardcore by Terry Funk, Brisco by Jack Brisco, Undisputed by Chris Jericho, Let's Get It On by John McCarthy, Last Outlaw by Stan Hansen, King of New Orleans by Greg Klein

[color= rgb(50, 61, 79)]Tier 3: Solid Reads[/color]
Ringside: A History of Professional Wrestling in America by Scott Beekman, How Dr. Death Became Dr. Life by Steve Williams, Pro Wrestling Hall of Fame: The Canadians by Greg Oliver, Batista Unleashed by Dave Batista, Rise and Fall of ECW by Thom Loverro, Hardy Boyz: Exist to Inspire by Matt and Jeff Hardy, Bruiser Brody by Emerson Murray, Stu Hart: A Lord of the Ring by Marsha Erb, Gorgeous George by John Capouya, Bang Your Head by Missing Link, Heart for the Fight by Brian Stann, The World According to Dutch by Dutch Mantell, Catch Wrestling Round 2 by Mark Hewitt, Little Evil by Jens Pulver, Made in America by Matt Hughes, Got Fight? by Forrest Griffin, 100 Years of Australian Professional Wrestling by Libnan Ayoub, Swimming with Piranhas by Howard Brody, Top 100 Pro Wrestlers of All Time by John Molinaro, Bodyslams by Gary Michael Cappetta, Brody by Larry Matysik and Barbara Goodish, Wrestling at the Chase by Larry Matysik, Bobby the Brain: Wrestling’s Bad Boy Tells All by Bobby Heenan, Reflections of an American Dream by Dusty Rhodes, Controversy Creates Cash by Eric Bischoff, Why I Fight by B.J. Penn, Godfather of Grappling by Gene LeBell, Lita: A Less Traveled Road by Lita, Hardcore Diaries by Mick Foley, Adam Copeland On Edge by Edge, Heartbreak and Triumph by Shawn Michaels, Between the Ropes by Brian Fritz and Christopher Murray, Brawl by Erich Krauss, Hardcore History by Scott Williams, Drawing Heat the Hard Way by Larry Matysik, Countdown to Lockdown by Mick Foley, MMA Encyclopedia by Jonathan Snowden and Kendall Shields, Straight from the Hart by Bruce Hart, Too Much Too Soon by Tony Atlas, Wrestling Reality by Chris Kanyon, Last Laugh by Bill De Mott, Hey Boy Where'd You Get Them Ears by Paul Boesch, Gatekeeper by Gary Goodridge, Nikita: A Tale of the Ring and Redemption by Nikita Koloff, Hacksaw: The Jim Duggan Story by Hacksaw Jim Duggan, From the Fields to the Garden by Stitch Duran

[color= rgb(50, 61, 79)]Tier 4: Only If You Have Particular Interest in the Subject[/color]
Assassin: The Man Behind the Mask by Joe Hamilton, Behind the Mask by Rey Mysterio, Bruno Sammartino: An Autobiography of Wrestling’s Living Legend by Bruno Sammartino, Mouth of the South by Jimmy Hart, Arn Anderson 4 Ever by Arn Anderson, King of the Ring by Harley Race, Sex Lies and Headlocks by Shaun Assael and Mike Mooneyham, In the Pit with Piper by Roddy Piper, Hollywood Hulk Hogan by Hulk Hogan, Ring of Hell by Matthew Randazzo, My Life Outside the Ring by Hulk Hogan, Is That Wrestling Fake by Ivan Koloff, Under the Mat by Diana Hart, The Solie Chronicles by Robert Allyn, Chairshots and Other Obstacles by Bobby Heenan, Adventures in Larryland by Larry Zbyszko, Ted DiBiase: The Million Dollar Man by Ted DiBiase, I’m Next by Bill Goldberg, Whatever Happened to Gorgeous George by Joe Jares, First Lady of Wrestling by Missy Hyatt, Life and Legacy of Frank Gotch by Mike Chapman, It's True It's True by Kurt Angle, Octagon by Kevin Lynch, Iceman: My Fighting Life by Chuck Liddell, Inside the Lion’s Den by Ken Shamrock, Tales from a Dirt Road by Dutch Mantell, The Road Warriors: Danger, Death and the Rush of Wrestling by Animal, Often Imitated Never Duplicated by Lou Albano, Woo Mercy Daddy by Jimmy Valiant, Masked Decisions by Vincent Evans, The Voice of Reason by Chael P. Sonnen

[color= rgb(50, 61, 79)]Tier 5: Avoid[/color]
Wrestling with the Truth by Downtown Bruno, Master of the Iron Claw by Fritz Von Erich, The Story of the Development of NWA TNA by Jerry Jarrett, Tales from the Ring by Tito Santana, First Goddess of the Squared Circle by Fabulous Moolah, Rock Says by Rock, Rope Opera: How WCW Killed Vince Russo by Vince Russo, Gordon Solie: Something Left Behind by Robert and Pamela Allyn, If They Only Knew by Chyna, Positively Page by Diamond Dallas Page, Forgiven by Vince Russo, True Lies and Alibis by Blackjack Mulligan, Be Ready When the **** Goes Down by Forrest Griffin, Every Man Has His Price by Ted DiBiase, Oklahoma Shooter: The Dan Hodge Story by Mike Chapman, This Is Gonna Hurt by Tito Ortiz, Sheikh of Baghdad by Adnan Al Kaissy, Cross Rhodes by Goldust, Death Clutch by Brock Lesnar, Say Uncle by Jake Shannon, Wrestling the Hulk by Linda Hogan, Best of Times by Jerry Jarrett, If You Don't Want the Answer Don't Ask the Question by Bill Dundee, Physical Chess by Billy Robinson

I was intentionally stingy with the first category. You can't go wrong with any of the ones in the first or second.

Thank you 4w..I've not seen alot of those books on that list..I'm going to figured out how to save that whole thing and start reading them all..Have you personally read any of those books?..Which do you recommend I start with?..I've read Jericho, Foley, Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Chyna, DDP, Animal, and Rocky and SCSA's books..And you guys would be surprised, but Chyna's book was better than Rock's and Austin's books..I don't know if that's due to the people who did the actual writings style, but her book seemed more informative..

I feel like all the "Attitude" screenshots have the new era logo & an attitude tm logo on the right.
wwe-13_010.jpg

That's fine if that's just for the screen shots. If all the attitude stuff have the new gen logo, then yeah, that would be lame.
I AINT FALLING FOR THIS **** AGAIN AFTER THE MASSIVE LET DOWN WWE12 WAS. I'll let you guys buy it & let me know if it's good or not.
nah bro im talking about the old wwf logo on the left they stopped using that right before the attitude era . the current one would be more authentic than the yellow/blue one . 

Thank you 4w..I've not seen alot of those books on that list..I'm going to figured out how to save that whole thing and start reading them all..Have you personally read any of those books?..Which do you recommend I start with?..I've read Jericho, Foley, Bret Hart, Ric Flair, Chyna, DDP, Animal, and Rocky and SCSA's books..And you guys would be surprised, but Chyna's book was better than Rock's and Austin's books..I don't know if that's due to the people who did the actual writings style, but her book seemed more informative..
The only ones I read were Bret's, Foley's, Rock's, and Jericho's books way back in the day.  I don't really enjoy reading, though I am interesting in learning more about the territory days of pro wrestling.

Thanks DC for the link..There's even more books I haven't heard of..I'm going to do some ebook shopping..

Back
Top Bottom