7 Reasons not to move in with a female. College humor article.

Originally Posted by coolgy023

Wouldn't the olympic swimming reference be drastically wrong though? You'd be getting wet every day since you'd be training. 
2u793jb.gif

I think this is funny to only folks that have actually live with a female. So to me this is absolutely true lmao.

Especially the four years part, arguments kill the sexual chemistry

Originally Posted by rocman23

im more than likely moving in with my girl after graduation, hope this isnt true
Dont do it. Reconsider

Originally Posted by Trelvis Tha Thrilla

Originally Posted by rocman23

im more than likely moving in with my girl after graduation, hope this isnt true
Dont do it. Reconsider
Read some liter-ature on the subject...

But nah, seriously, it aint as bad as this article makes it seems. It's only the dudes who swear they the man and are too cool to have a relationship or get not cheeks to begin w/

Don't know if its just my slight ocd, but girls are super dirty. I clean my bathroom daily because my girl dirties it with her make up and hair.

I thought this was a list of reasons to not go to the movies with a girl. And then I read the first one. And then I was like farting? In the movies?

Needless to say I was confused
smh.gif
smh.gif

Originally Posted by BgL2687

Don't know if its just my slight ocd, but girls are super dirty. I clean my bathroom daily because my girl dirties it with her make up and hair.
it's not necessarily dirty... we just shed EVERYWHERE. it's a pain in the $@@ having to constantly pick up the leftover hair from the bathroom floor, so i can't imagine how annoyed you must be
laugh.gif

Wierd how I just a saw an episode of The Cosby Show where Theo was trying to move in with Justine....

3.) Arguments. They will happen early and often in the co-habitation process so be forewarned. Whether it’s because you drank the last of the milk or you came home smelling like stripper boobies, she’ll find something to be angry about. You won’t win and have no chance so surrender before escalation. TIP: In the event that surrendering doesn’t work and she continues being malicious, buy a Kit Kat Bar, throw it in her face and tell her to give you a goddamn break.

They look for ++%@ to argue about to begin with. Y'all don't have to live together for that.

6.) Sexless. Be prepared to have very little sex after the first few months. All the fights will leave you two very aggravated with each other. You may as well join the US Olympic Swim Team because you’ll only be getting your penis wet about once every four years. TIP: Make the most of the times you do have sex. Be creative. Ask her if she wants the breaking news. If she says “yes

My girl and I have been living together for about 10 months, not one thing on that list is true for us. Either I am extremely lucky or the people co-signing this have never lived with a female.

2.) Shaving. You’ll realize that female maintenance ain’t so simple. Girls grow more hair than you think. Every time your lady shaves her cooter, it will look like Chewbacca had chemotherapy in your bathtub.TIP: Realize that Wookies can’t get cancer and I’m exaggerating the actual amount of hair she has. (Unless you're Monique's husband. Have you seen her hairy legs? Great Googly Moogly!)

4.) Television. No more ESPN for you, bucko. Instead of keeping up with your beloved sports teams, you’ll find yourself Keeping Up With The Kardashians. TIP: Stop being a beeyotch, take that remote from her and tell her to get her Lifetime Movie Network fix elsewhere.

yes and yes
mad.gif

Originally Posted by JoseBronx

2.) Shaving. You’ll realize that female maintenance ain’t so simple. Girls grow more hair than you think. Every time your lady shaves her cooter, it will look like Chewbacca had chemotherapy in your bathtub.TIP: Realize that Wookies can’t get cancer and I’m exaggerating the actual amount of hair she has. (Unless you're Monique's husband. Have you seen her hairy legs? Great Googly Moogly!)

If a female leaves her man a dirty tub after shaving, she is just a dirty broad in general.
sick.gif

Just make sure she keeps her space clean prior to co-habitating. No rocket science there.

Back
Top Bottom