8 AM classes are the worse

Originally Posted by ListenHere

In mine right now. Home by noon = nap. FTW
8-10 lab
my next class after this is at 2:20. I'm hoping to get done super early and come back home and take one

Originally Posted by Theta

Originally Posted by omgitswes

[h3]Re: 8 AM classes are the worse [/h3]
maybe you should actually think of going this time
I'm done with English homes....so you're gonna have to help me out, I'm not seeing how it's wrong

Originally Posted by ListenHere

In mine right now. Home by noon = nap. FTW
8-10 lab
my next class after this is at 2:20. I'm hoping to get done super early and come back home and take one

Originally Posted by Theta

Originally Posted by omgitswes

[h3]Re: 8 AM classes are the worse [/h3]
maybe you should actually think of going this time
I'm done with English homes....so you're gonna have to help me out, I'm not seeing how it's wrong

^should be the worst. Contextually, worse is in comparison to two things; e.g. your grammar is worse than mine. Worst should be used when comparing the lack of merits of something compared to a host of things; e.g. your grammar is the worst on NT. So 8am classes are the worst (when compared to all other time slots). 8am classes are also worse than noon classes.

^should be the worst. Contextually, worse is in comparison to two things; e.g. your grammar is worse than mine. Worst should be used when comparing the lack of merits of something compared to a host of things; e.g. your grammar is the worst on NT. So 8am classes are the worst (when compared to all other time slots). 8am classes are also worse than noon classes.

yea I had class yesterday, but the teacher sent an e-mail stating that she was sick and would be out; class was canceled, but
You know when I was kid growing up, we used to love playing outside; riding bikes
and it was the 80's, record heat waves. I mean people were like dying on the side of the road getting heat strokes.
Only thing you could do was go in the house and you know, take a shower a couple times a day so,
I'll never forget I was like 7 years old; I closed my eyes and that's when it started....I started seeing sounds. WOAH!!!

yea I had class yesterday, but the teacher sent an e-mail stating that she was sick and would be out; class was canceled, but
You know when I was kid growing up, we used to love playing outside; riding bikes
and it was the 80's, record heat waves. I mean people were like dying on the side of the road getting heat strokes.
Only thing you could do was go in the house and you know, take a shower a couple times a day so,
I'll never forget I was like 7 years old; I closed my eyes and that's when it started....I started seeing sounds. WOAH!!!

I was going to have a 6:30am class
sick.gif
...yeah wasn't going to do that, my class schedule ended up quite nice earliest class is 10am. I'm sleeping at 6am as is no way I can go to class at that time.

I was going to have a 6:30am class
sick.gif
...yeah wasn't going to do that, my class schedule ended up quite nice earliest class is 10am. I'm sleeping at 6am as is no way I can go to class at that time.

My freshman year I had all morning classes...I was clueless and had my advisor do my schedule. Entire schedule was like 8-850; 9-950am. SMH

My freshman year I had all morning classes...I was clueless and had my advisor do my schedule. Entire schedule was like 8-850; 9-950am. SMH

maybe you need to start going....

worse??...are you serious??...WORST.....even an elementary school child could point out this mistake...

maybe you need to start going....

worse??...are you serious??...WORST.....even an elementary school child could point out this mistake...

Having had an 8 AM class in Spanish of all courses it was definitely unappreciated. The grad students teach the early classes and the one that I had was flat out awful. Her Spanish wasn't that good and she was supposed to instruct. I barely passed the class but that was some of my own doing. Running across campus because you're late for an exam FTL.

Having had an 8 AM class in Spanish of all courses it was definitely unappreciated. The grad students teach the early classes and the one that I had was flat out awful. Her Spanish wasn't that good and she was supposed to instruct. I barely passed the class but that was some of my own doing. Running across campus because you're late for an exam FTL.

Back
Top Bottom