8 AM classes are the worse

I had a pysch class at 7:30 - 9:30
eek.gif

Monday and Friday I've got one class, 10:00 - 10:50. No complaints, that's damn near like a 5 day weekend.

Monday and Wednesday I've got one class, 10:00 - 10:50. No complaints, that's damn near like a 5 day weekend.

Monday and Wednesday I've got one class, 10:00 - 10:50. No complaints, that's damn near like a 5 day weekend.

Monday and Friday I've got one class, 10:00 - 10:50. No complaints, that's damn near like a 5 day weekend.

Yo can you change the damn title. I typed out an explanation at 8 in the morning for your %@$%+*%
smh.gif

Yo can you change the damn title. I typed out an explanation at 8 in the morning for your %@$%+*%
smh.gif

Originally Posted by supra97RX7

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by bijald0331

No school for another 27 days...
Quarter schedule FTW.
and they'll be saying "semester schedule FTW" when we're in class through may and into june...
tired.gif

HOWEVER since Robert Morris has 5 quarters per year (2 optional summer quarters) and a dual degree program, I'll be done with a master's in a little over 2 years.
Quarter schedule FTW
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by supra97RX7

Originally Posted by kingkb34

Originally Posted by bijald0331

No school for another 27 days...
Quarter schedule FTW.
and they'll be saying "semester schedule FTW" when we're in class through may and into june...
tired.gif

HOWEVER since Robert Morris has 5 quarters per year (2 optional summer quarters) and a dual degree program, I'll be done with a master's in a little over 2 years.
Quarter schedule FTW
pimp.gif

MAnn im soooo glad I said NO to School and self educated myself instead and got a 6 figure job early on before i went on to be a super star and unique businessman..

School is a joke and scam. U dont need schooling to get a good job.

Now days it doesnt matter unless u got a masters

MAnn im soooo glad I said NO to School and self educated myself instead and got a 6 figure job early on before i went on to be a super star and unique businessman..

School is a joke and scam. U dont need schooling to get a good job.

Now days it doesnt matter unless u got a masters

Back
Top Bottom