8 Deadly shootings - Atlanta - Looks like Asians were targeted.

Sex addiction and shootings........ man the white protection can reach pretty far. Not aimed at you IATT IATT . Just the narrative lots are trying to push. More of that “he just needed a friend” BS

Sex addiction and shootings........ man the white protection can reach pretty far. Not aimed at you IATT IATT . Just the narrative lots are trying to push. More of that “he just needed a friend” BS

I always have think of the Chris rock joke about the trench coat mafia..

dudes talking about they ain’t got friends and it’s 6 of em

Last edited:
Just a reminder to those who came into the Ahmaud Aubrey thread, then asked questions like, why was he not wearing jogging clothes? Why was he running into other people’s property? Why did he try and fight back? This is why many of the Black posters were telling non Black members that ALL white people are indeed racist, due to the system that supports them. You should not presume that all white people are not racist, simply because you don’t want to make everything about race. Well, discussion on this thread about white supremacy and the effects of, are warranted when they up and kill minorities who do not see how being white automatically makes white people a threat, in a system of white supremacy. That business probably never thought that something like this would happen to them, even though women have been dealing with misogyny, for hundreds and thousands of years before racism was even thought of by white people in america.

the folks who went into the thread for Ahmaud Arbery and tried to justify his murder were absolutely out of line. it's in the same vain of attempting to blame women for experiencing sexual assault because they dressed a certain way or that they shouldn't have been walking outside by themselves.

I'm also seeing that pattern of logic used to justify the uptick in violence against asians. in the same way people rhetorically asked "well why was Ahmaud running into others property? why did he fight those white men?" I'm seeing folks use similar tactics like "well Asians have been racially profiling us in their stores and starting fights with us" and "this is what they get for being the model minority" to rationalize the violence. violence against Blacks, women, Asians that happen under the legacies of white supremacy, patriarchy, misogyny, and colonization; i'm not doing mental gymnastics to justify any of it or to dismiss the pain and experiences of people.

the folks who went into the thread for Ahmaud Arbery and tried to justify his murder were absolutely out of line. it's in the same vain of attempting to blame women for experiencing sexual assault because they dressed a certain way or that they shouldn't have been walking outside by themselves.

I'm also seeing that pattern of logic used to justify the uptick in violence against asians. in the same way people rhetorically asked "well why was Ahmaud running into others property? why did he fight those white men?" I'm seeing folks use similar tactics like "well Asians have been racially profiling us in their stores and starting fights with us" and "this is what they get for being the model minority" to rationalize the violence. violence against Blacks, women, Asians that happen under the legacies of white supremacy, patriarchy, misogyny, and colonization; i'm not doing mental gymnastics to justify any of it or to dismiss the pain and experiences of people.
I think that the system of oppression, the creation of racism, has done everyone a huge disservice in regard to their own humanity.

White people, have ruined everything.

People are being killed, but gone on with dr Seuss and the estate pulling some racist books

So was this one of those Spas or are they making it look like one of those spas?

The anti-Asian rhetoric is wrong. If you hear someone close to you spewing it, check em. Unfortunately, I've had to do this a lot past year and have even felt the need to not deal w/ few individuals for doing so. It's trash, uncool, and unnecessary.

The passive little bigoted Asian "jokes" have been a thing for as long as I can remember, especially the **** geared towards folks south(east) asian descent. Idc about "whataboutism's", trash is trash.

That was disgusting. Saw that on the asian culture thread. I would have stepped in and handed that dude a nice butt whuppin'. Who kicks women like that but a punk lowdown prick?

Yo what the **** is going on man. It's not making sense these people just attacking elderly. It's really not making any sense in my head.
We've rapped about this man, there is some seriously bad juju going on right now, pushing an internal war. Since the whole pandemic deal had everyone on lockdown for so long, some of these people have simply lost their minds out here. You and I talked about staying ready I believe, and that time has come.

Yo what the **** is going on man. It's not making sense these people just attacking elderly. It's really not making any sense in my head.

weak and elderly=Less likely to fight back, more convenient to lash out on. That’s why most of the victims are old people and women. The worst part is that cities that used to be sanctuaries for Asian immigrants are now prime locations for them to be attacked. I’m currently in racist @&$ Chicago, and my girlfriend still feels safer here than she does in Cali and NYC. I still stay on guard with her though; with all this craziness going on, I don’t even let her walk 5-10 mins to her car without accompanying her these days.

weak and elderly=Less likely to fight back, more convenient to lash out on. That’s why most of the victims are old people and women. The worst part is that cities that used to be sanctuaries for Asian immigrants are now prime locations for them to be attacked. I’m currently in racist @&$ Chicago, and my girlfriend still feels safer here than she does in Cali and NYC. I still stay on guard with her though; with all this craziness going on, I don’t even let her walk 5-10 mins to her car without accompanying her these days.
Cowards know exactly who to target. Elderly, those who are perceived to be weaker than them, those who cannot speak english well or at all and therefore cannot seek help easily or are afraid to.

Buncha clowns.

Back
Top Bottom