8 Deadly shootings - Atlanta - Looks like Asians were targeted.

AmeriKKKa is wild .....

calling a CLEARlY RACIALLY motivated Terrorist attack , not racially motivated

police chief saying he was having a bad day

media posting articles about how his family was in the church and organized cotton candy events and movie nights

media saying how black people can be allies to Asians , instead of saying how ****in racist *** white men need to stop killing people

the **** is wrong with this country . **** is sickening

They are going to try to call this an isolated incident, like these devils haven't been attacking Asians since Agent Orange fueled the flames of racism by blaming them for the virus.

this is also the type of thing that can happen when people don't check their friends about that "China Virus" and "kung flu" bull****.

go back and read through the beginning of that COVID thread, mfs def showed their ***.

Will they have the courage to say it's white people in front of the line when it comes to the Asian incidents that have happen since covid-19.The Truth might help with those burdens

Attending an anti anti-asian vigil tonight via Zoom with my community. Only thing you can do is show support in times like these. SMH.

Amazing how basic traits like foresight, intuition and empathy are derided as "liberal" qualities, like a negative. The stupid really want control by any means.
And.......if you are a Black man using such traits, you will be called a WOMAN not only here on Niketalk, but anyplace else that ignorant people who are under the abrahamic beliefs reside.

No.

They'd rather discuss supposed Black people attacking elderly asians. We all know that this is the real problem in america.
It’s funny cause aside from the 1 guy in San fran every other incident I’ve seen has been white people. Yet the narrative is still black vs Asian race war 2021

this is also the type of thing that can happen when people don't check their friends about that "China Virus" and "kung flu" bull****.

go back and read through the beginning of that COVID thread, mfs def showed their ***.

Dudes were real happy with the false premise that COVID only affected Asian folks and framed it as some sort of karmic justice :smh:

It’s funny cause aside from the 1 guy in San fran every other incident I’ve seen has been white people. Yet the narrative is still black vs Asian race war 2021
Don't say that too loud around here. There are a few who loved pushing that narrative.

Dudes were real happy with the false premise that COVID only affected Asian folks and framed it as some sort of karmic justice :smh:

if anything the only people I avoid in this plague are MAGA republiKKKans, cause I know they take no precautions.

To be quite honest, when the first reports came out suggesting that Black people were immune? I was giddy...in the hopes that this thing was retribution for things like let's say...the Tuskegee experiment...Jim Crow....hell 1619 in general.

It's very alarming to think racism today is viewed as political, rather than a threat to humanity......

RIP to the victims :smh:. Still hoping for the day justice can be served on crimes like these at face value; no need to look into reasoning behind a crime with a body count. Disgusting.

It's very alarming to think racism today is viewed as political, rather than a threat to humanity......

RIP to the victims :smh:. Still hoping for the day justice can be served on crimes like these at face value; no need to look into reasoning behind a crime with a body count. Disgusting.

Real talk,
When has it NOT been political?

I didn't even know this was a thing cause from what I've seen on social media there is overwhelming support from the black community.

Still not hearing enough condemnation from the Asian community on white supremacy or white supremacists like the shooter in Atlanta for these attacks........just like Judy Chu House Representative from California on CNN just now.
Honest question, do you follow a variety of folks from the Asian community? I know more SE Asians than I do Eastern or Southern ones, so I see condemnation of white supremacy often. There's different types of Asians that don't even fw other types, so it's tough to box all of them into one. With all that being said, there's a limited amount of congress people that are of Asian descent and it's not fair to assume that they represent the views of all Asians.

One thing I will agree with you though is that the Asians with huge followings/influence aren't speaking enough on it and that's a damn shame.

Back
Top Bottom