8 playoffs just released in Korea.

just a heads up,
I thought 8 playoffs was going to be released in December, but some Nike shops in Seoul got it already.
They released 8 playoffs on last Saturday and it's all sold out...
What's happening? I was waiting for December release and it feels like I missed it... damn...

the philippines also got ahead in the release of the aquas, pea pods & orange blazes so i think that the playoff 8s are in the way now

Originally Posted by mikes and nikes

asia/pacific releases before the states for some reason.

i think some stores are not that strict with the RD...as what happened in the xx2 RD..in philippines it's been release 2 weeks in advance if i rememberit right

also have the black/red 15s out. they always release quite a bit earlier over here. i remember last year they released the fire red 3's in early decemberand they weren't sched to release in the states until feb.

^^^^^^^Cosign, maybe because Philippines is nearer in China...I saw aquas here in nike stores week before the RD...

if your willing to pay a little extra then that is a good idea purchasing over there....

nothing new. i have a few pairs that friends/my girlfriend got me in korea before release in the US. my girl got me the black/metallic Vs at nike sport koreain seoul 2 months before they came out here while she was visiting the homeland.

releases over there come with neat little booklets that talk about air jordan shoes, the air-sole system, etc. etc.

a shot of the booklet my flip IIIs came with:
308z629.jpg

Yea nothing new but you will prolly see em on ebay soon enough...dont worry ur not late lol release dat is still the 22nd

Personally, dwelling in Korea and copping most releases here, I don't think retail price is cheaper in Korea.
For some reason, I am not sure but they are overpriced than States.
For example, I bought my Aqua 8s in NYC and the retail price as I remember was about 144 including tax...
but when I got back from NYC, I saw some Aqua 8s in nike shops in Seoul and the retail was about 40-50 dollars more expensive than NYC.
But it seems like the overpricing only includes some latest releases like Js... copping over some websites is a better idea.

??? Are they the same as the pix posted long ago, or like the the ones in jumpman23 where, they changed the midsole scheme???
Maybe we can get some clearity from Korea,
GO KOREA, GO KOREA!!! ill never forget that....World Cup 2002

so sneaker heads in Korea and other asian countries better be well off.... whats the exchange rate in korea like? i am too lazy to research

So were they released similar to the OGs (without the red heel tab of course)? or were they screwed up like those pics that surfaced not too long ago with theblack midsole and the brush stroke pattern on the heel?

exchange rate in Korea is like 930 Korean Won for a US dollar...
do the math... nike korea gets so much more... i even thought of voicotting nike korea
anyways, i searched some pics of playoff 8s released in korea.
some guy posted his and thank God, the side panel's pattern is not what we saw in jumpman23.com...
be patient and wait for the release... this is it...
8b71611a031dc0f1e646e24dad1859d65f1bc1ff.pjpg
7d41661f081ecaf7e6f522a7ef0fb59b885aed88.pjpg

Back
Top Bottom