84 year old billionaire keeping Drake in check on twitter lol!!!

RT @boonepickens The first billion is a helluva lot harder RT @Drake The first million is the hardest.

[font='Helvetica Neue', Arial, sans-serif]I laughed my %+$ off. 
roll.gif
[/font]

Vendetta wrote:
Huh? Clarify?
Drake tweeted "the first million is the hardest."
To which T. Boone Pickens, an 84 year old oil tycoon billionaire from Oklahoma (think Boone Pickens Stadium in Oklahoma St. football) replies: "The first billion is a helluva lot harder."

can someone just make a celebrity twitter thread or something where you guys can post the the rad tweets of all the people you follow? too many of these threads have been popping up

Don't think he's keeping him "in check".  To those who don't know who Boone Pickens is, oil tycoon, and the main reason why Oklahoma State Football and Basketball are on the map.

Maybe "in check" wasn't the phrase I was looking for, but I just found it funny that an 84 year old man would take the time to respond to some one almost 60 years younger bragging about money. Most 84 year olds are too busy watching Matlock or crapping their pants. Anywho, maybe it was just me. Carry on NT.

Must be a lot of Drake stans in this thread cause that is indeed a pretty slick comment.

Originally Posted by VeintiSiete

can someone just make a celebrity twitter thread or something where you guys can post the the rad tweets of all the people you follow? too many of these threads have been popping up

Was just thinking the same thing..

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

All Drake did was tweet, not like it was a shot at that guy.
Maybe T.Boone thought it was lame to tweet about money like that, so T. Boone is saying this is real money. 

Not thread worthy. Why not just RT this to other ppl that follow you?

Originally Posted by cguy610

Originally Posted by DaBottom305

All Drake did was tweet, not like it was a shot at that guy.
Maybe T.Boone thought it was lame to tweet about money like that, so T. Boone is saying this is real money and not Baby money  
fixed

Back
Top Bottom