9 year old Quaden Bayles being bullied really a finesse job?

What does that have to do with the weather in Alaska? A mfer will tell you anything. Especially for money.

1714BF27-1871-4CB3-8F38-2B66238CF1E6.jpeg

1582322380954.gif

As others have said, he may be 9, but the $$$$ finesse was one of the best I’ve ever seen. He should have a new post ‘thanks for the Ferrari’.
I guess the rich get bullied too. They need our support.

I mean, setting up a gofundme for financial gains is whatever to me, I don’t donate anyways. But where are people getting that he is 18 years old?

I mean, setting up a gofundme for financial gains is whatever to me, I don’t donate anyways. But where are people getting that he is 18 years old?
That instagram photo with the lit up 18. Don't know if the photo claim it's HIS party but stupid people just see what they want to see.

hell no. People get finessed everyday . He didn’t make people donate. I think he should be able to keep the money too.

people saw 10K for Disneyland and kept gojng and going to 6 figures lol. Gotta do research before you do anything these days
what did they do to the other people who scammed people for money on go fund me?

I'm sure the internet detectives will get to the bottom of this and not cause a ton of unnecessary speculation and rumors for the likes and views

what did they do to the other people who scammed people for money on go fund me?

that couple that made the fund for the homeless dude and kept the $ got fed charges I think .

this is a little different though, from my understanding the dwarf comedian made the account for him? I’m not sure

Back
Top Bottom