$90 pizzas at the new Cowboys stadium?

Originally Posted by ElijahDukes

just imagine if you bought it and then dropped it
roll.gif

ULTIMATE RAGEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

$66 for a 12er isn't bad if you think about it.

...c'mon now. maybe it's not bad for a sporting event, but to flat out say it's not that bad? last night i got a 30 pack, fifth of tequila,margarita mix, cups and ice for like $40

Pricing at Cowboys Stadium is pretty high, we know that. But just to be clear, there is not a $90 pizza.

That little nugget seems to have caused a buzz, but it's, well, wrong. And the suites aren't $800,000. And then there's this little deal that was mentioned to me the other day - that cabs would be charged $25 to drop people off. Again, not true, from what I was told.

Now, people in suites can get a $60 pizza. It's 20 inches. There are cheese, pepperoni, chicken and artichoke, meat and margherita options. Toppings included. And it's the same price they had last year at Texas Stadium.

Pardon me while I go eat my homemade sandwich in between practices.

Originally Posted by bjamez20

...c'mon now. maybe it's not bad for a sporting event, but to flat out say it's not that bad? last night i got a 30 pack, fifth of tequila, margarita mix, cups and ice for like $40
That had to have been a 30 pack of Keystone and a fifth of Pepe Lopez
laugh.gif

This rich ***&^%$# just do not get it
mad.gif
... Everybody in the REAL worldis $%#@*(! broke!! These rich idiots should all die..
If I was rich and I knew I was gonna have to charge that much for pizza and booze I wouldn't build it. Or I would make it cost
effective and lower my prices. Honestly you shouldn't pay more then $5 for a beer and $5 for a slice of pizza.. That's realistic..
Most of these rich guys just robbed us for the last 30 years and now they are kicking us why we are down. I work my *** of
5 days & 50 hours a week probably like most people in here and I'm still living paycheck to paycheck.. The game is so tilted
people are just falling off...

Originally Posted by MayhemMonkey000

Originally Posted by bjamez20

...c'mon now. maybe it's not bad for a sporting event, but to flat out say it's not that bad? last night i got a 30 pack, fifth of tequila, margarita mix, cups and ice for like $40
That had to have been a 30 pack of Keystone and a fifth of Pepe Lopez
laugh.gif
probably the plastic bottles u find at albertsons that just say "tequila" on it
laugh.gif

whats funnier is the dallas fans in here trying to defend it/ justify
laugh.gif

24'' pizza with the works delivered to my house in 25 minutes- $22

18 pack of beer- $22

throw in a bag of herb if im feeling groovy- $45

total- $89

Enjoying the game in the comfort of my own home- priceless

It came out that the $90 price for Pizzas was wrong, it is only $60, that beer price is correct though. Doesnt make it better, but still.

Originally Posted by Pmighty

Originally Posted by bbllplaya23

It costs $800,000 per year to lease one of those luxury suites, a hefty sum that doesn't include game tickets.
huh?

Tickets dont come included when you lease a suite. You have to buy the tickets also.

Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican

Statement makes no economical or logic sense
It does if you break it down compared to how much an individual beer is at the stadium.

Originally Posted by ledafuture36

This rich ***&^%$# just do not get it
mad.gif
... Everybody in the REAL world is $%#@*(! broke!! These rich idiots should all die..
If I was rich and I knew I was gonna have to charge that much for pizza and booze I wouldn't build it. Or I would make it cost
effective and lower my prices. Honestly you shouldn't pay more then $5 for a beer and $5 for a slice of pizza.. That's realistic..
Most of these rich guys just robbed us for the last 30 years and now they are kicking us why we are down. I work my *** of
5 days & 50 hours a week probably like most people in here and I'm still living paycheck to paycheck.. The game is so tilted
people are just falling off...
The mad real world.

Back
Top Bottom