90s Nike retros

0A9A9D0E-B4BC-42E2-8872-A21A69FB118E.jpeg
FE0CE24C-8B68-48D2-AE2F-43C58A83B652.jpeg
can we post all of the Nike’s from the 90s that we either want to release or are scheduled to release?
I’ll start...
I would love to see some Devest8s
And some turmoils.
Keep it going.

1436_75249_eeca9e4df6fed11.jpg
s-l300.jpg
unnamed-10.jpg
e0e364f065f37533ffac3d2c0e91af87 (1).jpg

The first 2 are my 2 most wanted (and I know Nelson wants these retroed too). The Force Vs are #3 for most wanted!! And basically EVERY Agassi shoe!!! I played in every one from the Flares on up till he left Nike for Adidas! My favorites were the LWPs (black/teals are amazing), Zoom Pounce was awesome (felt like a track shoe for the courts) Zoom Beyond was fantastic and my most loved, all black Zoom Implosion. Man do I miss a good mid-cut tennis shoe!!!

11A372A0-34F1-4194-8E8B-6DD06750D9F3.jpeg
These right here I always liked, what is their name? We need a retro for sure

Hey RC, those are the Nike Air Alarm!!! I played in both colors back in HS (the white/green and the white/red). Wound up tracking a barely worn pair off eBay many years ago and still wear them on occasion. Was an amazing show as it had Nike's Fit-Wrap sole (wrapped around the midfoot and under).

Hey Rob, good choice on the Air Max Trainer 93! Loved that shoe. Was Barry Sanders shoe (I remember the commercial).

Like I said, I can go on for days and days!!

Nike_AirMaxDay_2015_1994_LAT_39468.jpg

Nike Air Max2 '94! Shoe has never come back. I eagerly await it.

flashback-to-96-air-max.jpg

And the Air Max 1996. Shoe was used heavily in Nike Olympic advertising as a lot of athletes wore these on their downtime. Had a pair and they were the most comfortable shoes I had. Still have them but I won't even try to wear them.

Nike tried to troll us with a half-a$$ed pair using a different sole and I didn't fall for it. Come on Nike, your releasing tons of old Air Max shoes. Drop these two while your at it!!!

Looking for ds size 10 retro.
upload_2019-1-30_18-4-50.jpeg

upload_2019-1-30_18-7-7.jpeg

I had these in high school ‘06
But the original was worn here by ice cube.
upload_2019-1-30_18-8-59.jpeg

This is a DANGEROUS topic for me as I can post pics for days!!!! I'll start with the most obvious to us "old heads" who have been patiently waiting for the first 2 shoes I posted..
4105_4_hd_1600.jpg
2ef88091cdc2047a2d87129682055301.jpg
Vintage-1993-Nike-Air-Force-High-Robinson-Fresh.jpg
Stockton-Nike-Air-Ballistic-Force.jpg
img560c100512c63.JPG
IMG_0600.jpg
alarm-copy-764x1024.jpg
Vintage+1997+Nike+Air+Zoom+Ablaze+140371+101.jpg
images (2).jpeg
nike-air-challenge-future-c-1.jpg

Those Maestros and Force Vs would make my day. I actually wish we could get that exact Force V colorway but in the low/mid version.

I really wish we could get another OG Flight Huarache retro in the OG colorways but built closer to the OGs than the 2014 retro was. I bought a couple pairs of that retro and they are still cool and better than nothing, but the changes Nike made to the shape and proportions really take something away from it.

Last edited:
Those Maestros and Force Vs would make my day. I actually wish we could get that exact Force V colorway but in the low/mid version.

I really wish we could get another OG Flight Huarache retro in the OG colorways but built close to the OGs than the 2014 retro was. I bought a couple pairs of that retro and they are still cool and better than nothing, but the changes Nike made to the shape and proportions really take something away from it.

I like your thinking buddy. I'd love a true OG Flight Huarache. I have 2 pairs of the retros in white/blue but the shape is definitely NOT true to the original.

I LOVE that colorway of the Force V!! I can still dream!

Like I said, I can go on for days and days!!

Nike_AirMaxDay_2015_1994_LAT_39468.jpg

Nike Air Max2 '94! Shoe has never come back. I eagerly await it.

flashback-to-96-air-max.jpg

It's interesting how something old always eventually becomes something new again. In the past couple years Nike (and others) has really gone all-in on the bootie-- or sock-like construction. But as we know, they had loads of shoes beginning in the 90s that featured it, such as these Max2 94s. Really, it's a Huarache construction and concept, Nike just has chosen over the years to only put the Huarache name on certain models. There are countless other shoes they could have put that label on. For all the marketing resources put behind all the various incarnations of air and things more recently like Flyknit, I think a strong argument can be made that the Huarache concept is one of the most important, longest-lasting and influential innovations in Nike history. It just gets lost on the surface because they don't use the name all that often, especially on new models.

I like your thinking buddy. I'd love a true OG Flight Huarache. I have 2 pairs of the retros in white/blue but the shape is definitely NOT true to the original.

I LOVE that colorway of the Force V!! I can still dream!

Yeah, and it's doubly annoying because I still have my pair of 2003 Flight Huarache retros (white/blue/silver), and that shoe is built basically to the OG specs. Put it next to the '14s and it's an entirely different shoe.

Yeah, and it's doubly annoying because I still have my pair of 2003 Flight Huarache retros (white/blue/silver), and that shoe is built basically to the OG specs. Put it next to the '14s and it's an entirely different shoe.

No way, I got those too and actually wore them to HOH when the '14s released. I loved that release. Got the black/blue "Fab 5" color from '14 too.

55B9EFE2-3AAF-4CAD-98C7-E07CA001E894.jpeg

Stop playing Nike.

I'm 110% behind you on these buddy. I posted the black/teals above and actually if they retroed all 4 of the OG colors (white/red, black/teal, white/black/silver mesh and the black/coppers) I would by one of each and maybe 2 pairs each room play tennis in!!!

No way, I got those too and actually wore them to HOH when the '14s released. I loved that release. Got the black/blue "Fab 5" color from '14 too.

Yup. Haven't worn them in years, I wonder what will happen if I pull them out and wear them around LOL. That was the only pair of the 03s I bought. I don't know why, I think I was mad at the time that we had to settle for non-OG colorways for no apparent reason. I remember picking up the white/black/yellow pair in a Finishline when they were on sale for basically nothing, like $50 or $60, and not even asking for my size. No idea what I was thinking, I regretted that one for YEARS.

Although I know there aren’t that many ppl who want this, can’t stop bringing this one up every time I see a thread like this coz I loved it soooo much.....
images

Back
Top Bottom