90s Nike retros

gettyimages-1247264-1024x1024.jpg
gettyimages-72146908-1024x1024.jpg

gettyimages-515960714-1024x1024.jpg
gettyimages-255997-1024x1024.jpg

Shame they never retroed the bulls uptempos

It's outrageous to me. And it's been more than a decade since we've seen the Uptempos with the black rand and white midsole. They've released the OG white/black/teal colorway twice in the past seven years, plus other new colorways, but we can't get these? SMFH.

And those original Flight Lite lows Pip wore in the '91 Finals. I got those in L.A. on vacation the summer of '91; even put my Jordan 6 lace locks on them like Scottie rocked them LOL. AND also those Flight Lite 2 mids, never even saw those on sale in metro Detroit where I grew up. Yeah, pretty much everything Scottie ever wore would be on my retro buy list LOL. Like those Bulls colorway Flight Huaraches. How those never released originally, I never understood. I love the OG colorway, but how they released a blue/purple shoe and not the white/black/red PEs he wore was nuts. That colorway was huge back then, especially with the Bulls at their apex.

Still got the OG with the box as well.

747ACDE4-EA1E-496D-8E15-49036984B7AF.jpeg

Saw this posted last year, not sure how much truth behind it.

2397C5B2-483D-418D-BA67-63E0FC66365A.jpeg

I’d say I hate you for having those OGs but since they aren’t wearable, I commiserate with you instead LOL.

If we actually get a retro of these this year, I will pee in my pants and buy two pairs day one at full MSRP with zero hesitation. I’ll believe it when I see it, though.

Though not 90s, retro these alphas, with the spongy arch

I've been waiting 30 years for another shot at those, particularly the "Bulls" colorway. With all the stupid gimmicks and backstories Nike and Jordan like to come up with to promote countless releases, it's almost unbelievable they haven't already dropped these as some sort of "historical" Jordan pack. I can picture that all day long: a pack of all the non-Jordan shoes MJ ever wore in random games, or even off of the court. Could've thrown the purple punch Huaraches into it as well that way :lol:

I've been waiting 30 years for another shot at those, particularly the "Bulls" colorway. With all the stupid gimmicks and backstories Nike and Jordan like to come up with to promote countless releases, it's almost unbelievable they haven't already dropped these as some sort of "historical" Jordan pack. I can picture that all day long: a pack of all the non-Jordan shoes MJ ever wore in random games, or even off of the court. Could've thrown the purple punch Huaraches into it as well that way :lol:

Seen them once in a bx mom pops spot wrong size for like 35 dollars 25 years later still wish I copped regardless smh

A8296D70-AB83-4756-9DE5-41EE8DE6D71E.jpeg
8E6748B6-8D64-4576-B507-EE230304C9F5.jpeg

Not shoes, but I just found the first pair of nike skates sold in stores which was back in 97. There was an earlier pair similar to the street hockey shoe posted in this thread, but it was unreleased to the public.

I had these back in college. I wasn't ever a big hockey fan but thought they were cool, plus hockey was big in Michigan due to the Red Wings dominating at the time. Definitely don't need them back, though ...
deke.jpg

Back
Top Bottom