90s Nike retros

050808A5-5702-4F30-A1F7-D7115A3A06B9.png
Care if I throw a late 80’s shoe in? Would love to have a good Air Force II with the colored rubber in the middle of the back instead of the pull tab.

^ Gotta agree. I even think if Nike can make those More Money, they should also consider makin More Muscle Max or something like that....

I think the reason Nike never retroed the muscle max is because no athlete wore them and they weren't for cross training or a specific sport

They were marketed as "lifting shoes" if I remember correct.

I remember in East bay they were in the section with all the work out stuff too.

Didn’t come out in the 90s(2002)
upload_2019-2-2_18-14-46.png

But high school i had found a hood sneaker store that had these for $10 brought like 3 pairs and was used for my track&field days.

Joints damaged my knees lol.

Another day, another shoe for the list. Nike NDestukt!!! I vividly remember these going for under $50 bucks back in the day at Franklin Mills Mall in Philly. Should have gotten a pair but didn't and regretted it. Such a different looking shoe at the time vs everything else out there. Sadly, I doubt we'll see a retro!!! :'(

nike-snkrs-outdoor-basketball-shoes-air-raid-ndestrukt-shake-1.jpg

Last edited:
This is a DANGEROUS topic for me as I can post pics for days!!!! I'll start with the most obvious to us "old heads" who have been patiently waiting for the first 2 shoes I posted..
Vintage+1997+Nike+Air+Zoom+Ablaze+140371+101.jpg

didn't these just release?

Used to have the exact same colorway and I loved it. Miss the good old days when those or the Muscle Max were availabe under $50 or so.....

Now, here’s the one that I regret passing up.
2B796EBD-06DF-4401-A28B-F5397CC35578.jpeg

didn't these just release?

No, those have NEVER retroed yet. We only have gotten ATC II, III and in Europe the IV in OG Cerise. That is the Air Zoom Ablaze and I doubt we'll see it anytime soon. Shame as it was a KILLER tennis shoe!! Had and played in both that color and the black/red pair. LOVED them!!!

Used to have the exact same colorway and I loved it. Miss the good old days when those or the Muscle Max were availabe under $50 or so.....

those NHL shoes look so sweet, I don’t remember seeing anyone around me with them but they always looked so cool and fit right in with the years they released

I had the other street hockey shoe, air street defender, and just about everyone made fun of me for wearing those.

No, those have NEVER retroed yet. We only have gotten ATC II, III and in Europe the IV in OG Cerise. That is the Air Zoom Ablaze and I doubt we'll see it anytime soon. Shame as it was a KILLER tennis shoe!! Had and played in both that color and the black/red pair. LOVED them!!!
Maybe he’s thinking of the Air Oscillate

Those mids were one of the sweetest shoes I ever put on my feet; they were light (flights) and still gave a nice lockdown feel.

Back
Top Bottom