'99 Knicks v. Heat > '09 Celtics v. Bulls

3,667
11
Joined
Oct 5, 2007
I don't care what ya'll say. The hatred between the two and the way Game 5 ended solidifies my argument.
 
65,283
20,219
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
The 4 non competitive games before game 5 ends your argument.
grin.gif
 
7,995
10
Joined
Apr 3, 2007
Courtesy of Lakersmets49ers


[table][tr][td]Game 1[/td] [td]May 8[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]95[/td] [td]Miami Heat[/td] [td]75[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Game 2[/td] [td]May 10[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]73[/td] [td]Miami Heat[/td] [td]83[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Game 3[/td] [td]May 12[/td] [td]Miami Heat[/td] [td]73[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]97[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Game 4[/td] [td]May 14[/td] [td]Miami Heat[/td] [td]87[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]72[/td] [/tr][tr][td]Game 5[/td] [td]May 16[/td] [td]New York Knickerbockers[/td] [td]78[/td] [td]Miami Heat[/td] [td]77[/td] [/tr][/table]



Yeah those first 4 games are real competitive...
eyes.gif
 
73,525
22,982
Joined
Apr 4, 2008
If you ask me the fact that the first 4 games were blowouts makes the series better. Just goes to show the resiliency of both teams.
 
15,661
4,793
Joined
Apr 12, 2008
Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If you ask me the fact that the first 4 games were blowouts makes the series better. Just goes to show the resiliency of both teams.
Fam, you only saying that because you actually watched the Heat vs. Knicks series...you have not watched one game of C's vs. Bulls.
laugh.gif
smh.gif


Celtics vs. Bulls has been the better overall series.
 
3,236
10
Joined
Oct 3, 2005
look at those scores.... that slow motion offense/defense they used to play back in those days
 
36,577
48,773
Joined
May 12, 2008
The '09 Celtics v. Bulls is arguably the best series I've watched, during the '09 playoffs.

Lets go Chi-Town.
 
73,525
22,982
Joined
Apr 4, 2008
Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

If you ask me the fact that the first 4 games were blowouts makes the series better. Just goes to show the resiliency of both teams.
Fam, you only saying that because you actually watched the Heat vs. Knicks series...you have not watched one game of C's vs. Bulls.
laugh.gif
smh.gif


Celtics vs. Bulls has been the better overall series.
That and the fact the Knicks won
laugh.gif
 
17,047
20,590
Joined
Nov 11, 2007
It doesn't even matter what happens in Game 7. It could be a 58-point blowout and it would still be a better series than that borefest. The only people whohave said otherwise in here are Knicks fans.
laugh.gif
 
3,137
305
Joined
Jul 1, 2005
This Bulls Celtics is one of the best series ive seen since the '02 Lakers Kings
 
14,133
283
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
All I'm gonna say is, don't generalize all Knick fans.

I did feel this way, but it slipped my mind how many blowouts were in that series.
 
65,283
20,219
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

The '09 Celtics v. Bulls is arguably the best series I've watched, during the '09 playoffs.

Lets go Chi-Town.
Uh..........the F?
ohwell.gif


There's an argument, in this years playoffs? That must be a typo right?
nerd.gif
 
36,577
48,773
Joined
May 12, 2008
Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

The '09 Celtics v. Bulls is arguably the best series I've watched. during the '09 playoffs.

Lets go Chi-Town.
Uh..........the F?
ohwell.gif


There's an argument, in this years playoffs? That must be a typo right?
nerd.gif
my fault, head not on straight.
 
65,283
20,219
Joined
Feb 6, 2007
Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

The measure of a great series should be how interesting it is to fans outside of the two teams.
I'll go with that, and this series has me hooked.
 
14,133
283
Joined
Sep 23, 2004
Figures as soon as I say don't generalize, heads decide to group all knick fans together with blanket statements.
 
1,507
10
Joined
Jan 6, 2007
most knick fans have disagreed with the stupid statement the op made. so its unfair to group all knick fans in on this one. funny how the op hasn't saidanything to back his opinion though.

with that being said just because i feel like saying it. the 2001 1st round when dallas played utah and came back from down 2-0 was way better then that knicksseries. 2 game winning shots in that series and the late mavs comeback in game 5 made that series something nice.
 
Top Bottom