roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

its not.

it was only great because we smashed a 1 seed. even tho it went the full 5, we kept them chumps at bay

bulls celtic series is something else ...the entertainment value for the average fan is through the roof

lakers kings series sucked. i dont get why people find that series good with the ref problem looming above it.

i'm a real Knick fan, and i can admit, i don't think i ever seen such a good series. and as much as i hate Chicago for the 90's, i hate Boston evenmoreee.. never liked them

let's go Bulls?

Originally Posted by CP1708

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

The measure of a great series should be how interesting it is to fans outside of the two teams.
I'll go with that, and this series has me hooked.

I know so many ppl who got sucked into this series and they not fans of either squad.

I can see an onslaught of posts like this in the near future.

*insert random series*>'09 celts vs Bulls

eyes.gif

Another thing, no way was that Knicks team an 8 seed if that was a full season, remember that was the lockout year and they dealt with tons of injuries but inno way were they the 8th team in the east if it was an 82 game schedule.

The only thing the Knicks/Heat series was better at is the fact that the knicks were a team that weren't that great until that late run, and they were upvs a clearly superior Miami team that was at 100% full health (and the Knicks did not have Ewing), that is far more impressive a victory than if the Bulls pullout a game 7 win.

they defied all odds winning that series and going to the finals, but the Bulls/Celtics series is far more entertaining from a casual fan standpoint (eventhough KG is not playing). This series is pretty much guard play vs guard play.

on a side note its hard to believe its about to have been 10 years since that knicks heat 1 vs 8 seed matchup. Damn time flies. It's getting close to itbeing 20 years since those early 90's Knicks Bulls battles as well.

That series went by so fast from what i recall since because of the lockout they tried to catch things up. there was no long layoffs between games which iliked. game 1 was on a saturday, game 2 was on monday, game 3 on wednesday, game 4 friday and the classic game 5 on sunday.

Originally Posted by Frankie Valentino

The measure of a great series should be how interesting it is to fans outside of the two teams.
I'll go with that, and this series has me hooked.
Same here, I'm rooting for the Bulls.
grin.gif

you know how the NBA has these "will something amazing happen?" commercials? They could make a whole new set of commercials using moments from theCeltics v. Bulls series, so that's why it's better than the NY-MIA series you mentioned.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

All I'm gonna say is, don't generalize all Knick fans.

I did feel this way, but it slipped my mind how many blowouts were in that series.

Originally Posted by S4L3

LOL.

Knick fans will hold on to anything at this point...
laugh.gif

Seriously. The series was not that nice. I was old enough to watch it. I remember JVG on Zo's leg.

The numbers don't lie. 4 games that weren't close out of 5. This series is much more enjoyable to watch for numerous reasons. Let it go...

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

All I'm gonna say is, don't generalize all Knick fans.

I did feel this way, but it slipped my mind how many blowouts were in that series.

The 4 non competitive games before game 5 ends your argument.
grin.gif

What he said..... Clutch Shots/OT's/last second gafts/ COMPLETELY BETTER THAN THE BAD BASKETBALL PLAYED in the late late 90's......

Originally Posted by RUDOLPH1996

The 4 non competitive games before game 5 ends your argument.
grin.gif

What he said..... Clutch Shots/OT's/last second gafts/ COMPLETELY BETTER THAN THE BAD BASKETBALL PLAYED in the late late 90's......

[co-sign [co-sign]]

The HEAT v.s knicks were one of the best rivalries ever but we're talking about a series which without a doubt is this years bulls v.s. celtics

I don't like telling people their opinions are wrong BUT OP YOUR OPINION IS WRONG.

Back
Top Bottom