___!!!Official Winter 2007 Summit Brainstorming Thread!!!___

~~Speaking of markham...plz dont forget me and Terry....~~
FS: Air Huarache 2k4 All-star sz11. Melo 1.5 White/blue sz11, Nike Supreme Delta Force White/white sz11...They are all Brand new DS...

~~"The sky's the limit. I don't think God limited my talent. He gave me talent and it's up to me to try to keep getting better. I don't know how good I can be, but I know I can be better than I am right now."-AI.~~

<------- :wow:
eek.gif
milkcarton character slighting

megaman know best. :pimp:
pimp.gif
Quote:
community centre by mccowan & steeles.

once home court of goldhawkickz13, hence the name goldhawk.

nah i never ever rocked exco, bought exco, knew kids that rock exco, had friends that rocked exco. NEVER ASSOCIATED with exco NEVER -Trev aka Dr. hell No.

yo right now my league is in full swing (GDFT Barons)...the only weekend I would think that could POSSIBLY be available would be March break...I'll find out if I can get it and let y'all know...
*** Barons swingman #7 ***

wow a lot of markham NTers.... im in Richmond Hill.... a street away from the Markham area... would be cool o have a mini summit..

LOL wow Dirty your watching this forum now?
MakingEasyMoneyPimpin'H*%$InStyle.​

haha another markham (well, thornhill, and just barely) nter here.. down for this summit, missed the last couple, ill definately swing thru.. peter if youre reading this lets roll and show nt how to spark blunts.. lol
ya get cool points cuz im the one ya listen to
but lose em all cuz ya not original.

FS: black pack dunks 10.5, VNDS snakeskin delta forces sz 11​

ill go wherever, that school at leslie yorkmills was pretty alright though.
markham is far haha... downtown here.
Team Soled Out
Est. 2005sobe it1 Collection
Looking for OG IV Military​

where's that dude that always organizes stuff for our procrastinating asses? we always talk about things going down and he usually makes it happen,lol,hopefully he sees this post.
______
WE GROWN.

Back
Top Bottom