___2012 Mercedes C- Class Coupe___Baby CL

the stylings clean, I like where MB is taking their brand. Gotta see it in person, but Im thinking itll be lookin right

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by cguy610

not bad 
pimp.gif
looks more sporty than the E coupe...will be alot cheaper too....looks like a baby CL which is a beast

would have to see it it person cause its prob small...but if its the size of the clk it wont be bad
pimp.gif

Should be the same size because the CLK and E-Class coupes are on a C-Chassis.  I like it though, the 350 will probably end up costing $40K+.
nerd.gif
really...hmm im not a benz guy but that doesn't make much sense...the E looks much longer....while the C is sporty and smaller...could be the body shapes i guess -
i know it replaces the old CLK but thsoe were bigger than the C as well?

again Benz has too many models and classes...should have kept it simple
laugh.gif

That's the E-coupe/CLK is on a C-sedan chassis.  Not that little booger C-class coupe in the picture above.

This article talks about it.  http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews/driven/0905_2010_mercedes_benz_e_class_coupe/index.html

Originally Posted by cguy610

not bad 
pimp.gif
looks more sporty than the E coupe...will be alot cheaper too....looks like a baby CL which is a beast

would have to see it it person cause its prob small...but if its the size of the clk it wont be bad
pimp.gif

Should be the same size because the CLK and E-Class coupes are on a C-Chassis.  I like it though, the 350 will probably end up costing $40K+.
nerd.gif
really...hmm im not a benz guy but that doesn't make much sense...the E looks much longer....while the C is sporty and smaller...could be the body shapes i guess -
i know it replaces the old CLK but thsoe were bigger than the C as well?

again Benz has too many models and classes...should have kept it simple
laugh.gif

That's the E-coupe/CLK is on a C-sedan chassis.  Not that little booger C-class coupe in the picture above.

This article talks about it.  http://www.automobilemag.com/reviews/driven/0905_2010_mercedes_benz_e_class_coupe/index.html

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

lol c250/300 30k millionaires

LETS PAY 30k FOR A CAR WITH 201 HP.

laugh.gif
huh...what if somebody likes it and 30k is in the price range...201hp? not everybody is a speed demon....your post is silly...go play somewhere else

i mean i don't even really care about the car i just saw that there was alot of interest in the e coupe and this is an alternative and more in line to compare to the M3 and the A5/S5 which NT is always bringing into every thread...
misery loves company. 
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

lol c250/300 30k millionaires

LETS PAY 30k FOR A CAR WITH 201 HP.

laugh.gif
huh...what if somebody likes it and 30k is in the price range...201hp? not everybody is a speed demon....your post is silly...go play somewhere else

i mean i don't even really care about the car i just saw that there was alot of interest in the e coupe and this is an alternative and more in line to compare to the M3 and the A5/S5 which NT is always bringing into every thread...
misery loves company. 
laugh.gif

looking alot better than the e coupe... if its not too small the 350 can be interesting. looking forward to the c63 amg as well.

looking alot better than the e coupe... if its not too small the 350 can be interesting. looking forward to the c63 amg as well.

honestly ... not a bad C-class ...... still, the 3-series got the market on lock. lets see what happens later this year.

honestly ... not a bad C-class ...... still, the 3-series got the market on lock. lets see what happens later this year.

Never understood why Benz even made the E-coupe when they have the CLK 
I just hope they don't make an S-Coupe or CLS-Coupe

Originally Posted by washanobotit

the clk is gone now - the CL is basically the S coupe...and CLS is a 4 door coupe

the clk is gone now - the CL is basically the S coupe...and CLS is a 4 door coupe

That looks pretty good.
People worry too much about the HP like people need a "10sec" car.
Get realistic, this a damn Benz and it's still the C-Class, their entry level car.
I'd understand if this was a Nissan or a Honda, then you have some gripes.
Torque is pretty good on it though, that is more than enough for hauling your %#! anywhere.

That looks pretty good.
People worry too much about the HP like people need a "10sec" car.
Get realistic, this a damn Benz and it's still the C-Class, their entry level car.
I'd understand if this was a Nissan or a Honda, then you have some gripes.
Torque is pretty good on it though, that is more than enough for hauling your %#! anywhere.

Speaking of that, I remember hearing they were going get rid of the CL label and call it an S-coupe. 

Speaking of that, I remember hearing they were going get rid of the CL label and call it an S-coupe. 

Back
Top Bottom