___2012 Mercedes C- Class Coupe___Baby CL

Chicks are gonna love this car, all the rich HS and college chicks are gonna want this whip.

Chicks are gonna love this car, all the rich HS and college chicks are gonna want this whip.

Its cute.

Lot of people forgot the E coupe is a retro.
I'm sure the E was a coupe before the CLK.
If anything, they should dead the C coupe.
Making a small car smaller.

Its cute.

Lot of people forgot the E coupe is a retro.
I'm sure the E was a coupe before the CLK.
If anything, they should dead the C coupe.
Making a small car smaller.

Originally Posted by likethematrix

also the CLK was not the "E coupe" due to it being made off the C class chassis. it was basically a C with 2 door.
Speaking with Wolfgang Bremm, E-Class product manager, Automotive News has confirmed that the 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe is in fact based on the C-Class platform, not on the E-Class after which it is named.

Read more: http://www.worldcarfans.com/1090520...-based-on-w204-c-class-platform#ixzz1E3qFN8EJ

Oh yea, the CLK is not a C with 2 door.  It just shares the same chassis.  That's like saying that a Dodge Charger is the same as an E-Class sedan because they share the same chassis. 

Originally Posted by likethematrix

also the CLK was not the "E coupe" due to it being made off the C class chassis. it was basically a C with 2 door.
Speaking with Wolfgang Bremm, E-Class product manager, Automotive News has confirmed that the 2010 Mercedes-Benz E-Class Coupe is in fact based on the C-Class platform, not on the E-Class after which it is named.

Read more: http://www.worldcarfans.com/1090520...-based-on-w204-c-class-platform#ixzz1E3qFN8EJ

Oh yea, the CLK is not a C with 2 door.  It just shares the same chassis.  That's like saying that a Dodge Charger is the same as an E-Class sedan because they share the same chassis. 

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yea and alot of dudes will be on the amg version...college campuses are filled with the current C amg

yea and alot of dudes will be on the amg version...college campuses are filled with the current C amg

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by E3LAL

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

*yawn*............*bigger yawn*

Seriously.  It fits a niche that they needed to fill but it isn't that great.  E coupe>>this (just comparing looks)

.......oh im sorry. did you take my comments and think i actually care about sports cars and luxury vehicles?

2po1fgk.gif

Seriously.  It fits a niche that they needed to fill but it isn't that great.  E coupe>>this (just comparing looks)

.......oh im sorry. did you take my comments and think i actually care about sports cars and luxury vehicles?

2po1fgk.gif

2po1fgk.gif
By "seriously," I was agree with you then I added my opinion. Step your comprehension game up bro.
grin.gif

2po1fgk.gif
By "seriously," I was agree with you then I added my opinion. Step your comprehension game up bro.
grin.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

yep

c-class-3.jpg

c-class-1.jpg

tuners are gonna be all over this whip

whats the price on this thing?

this whip gonna be nice as hell with some mods

a lot of ppl in scion and civic coupes gonna be savin up
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Kingtre

yep

c-class-3.jpg

c-class-1.jpg

tuners are gonna be all over this whip

whats the price on this thing?

this whip gonna be nice as hell with some mods

a lot of ppl in scion and civic coupes gonna be savin up
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom