___2012 Mercedes C- Class Coupe___Baby CL

Originally Posted by RFX45

That looks pretty good.
People worry too much about the HP like people need a "10sec" car.
Get realistic, this a damn Benz and it's still the C-Class, their entry level car.
I'd understand if this was a Nissan or a Honda, then you have some gripes.
Torque is pretty good on it though, that is more than enough for hauling your %#! anywhere.
I can see where people are coming from though.  I've had a new C300 as a loaner and also driven the new Honda Accord coupe(fully loaded) plenty of times and can't say that the C300 interior is any better than the Honda. 

That looks pretty good.
Get realistic, this a damn Benz and it's still the C-Class, their entry level car.
Torque is pretty good on it though, that is more than enough for hauling your %#! anywhere.
I can see where people are coming from though.  I've had a new C300 as a loaner and also driven the new Honda Accord coupe(fully loaded) plenty of times and can't say that the C300 interior is any better than the Honda. 

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

*yawn*............*bigger yawn*

Seriously.  It fits a niche that they needed to fill but it isn't that great.  E coupe>>this (just comparing looks)

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

*yawn*............*bigger yawn*

Seriously.  It fits a niche that they needed to fill but it isn't that great.  E coupe>>this (just comparing looks)

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Never understood why Benz even made the E-coupe when they have the CLK 
I just hope they don't make an S-Coupe or CLS-Coupe
everyone knew for years the CLK was the E-coupe, though.

Originally Posted by washanobotit

Never understood why Benz even made the E-coupe when they have the CLK 
I just hope they don't make an S-Coupe or CLS-Coupe
everyone knew for years the CLK was the E-coupe, though.

Why are they calling the model with the 1.8L engine the C250? It should be the C180...

The C63 sounds interesting though.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

2012_mercedes_benz_c250_coupe_110_cd_gallery.jpg
Reminds me of

2011-Honda-Accord-Coupe-Side-View.jpg

Why are they calling the model with the 1.8L engine the C250? It should be the C180...

The C63 sounds interesting though.

2012_mercedes_benz_c250_coupe_110_cd_gallery.jpg
Reminds me of

2011-Honda-Accord-Coupe-Side-View.jpg

im tryin to figure out why they didnt make this the E coupe.
they always kept the classes/sizes distinguished - they have too many models if you ask me

this is the C coupe which will be sporty and small...the e is more luxurious and bigger/midrange....the cl/sl  are the big boys -

are the still making SLKs? i never understood where those fit in
laugh.gif

before it was

C

Brabus-Mercedes-Benz_C_V8_Sports_Coupe_2004_1024x768.jpg

clk
2010-mercedes-benz-clk-coupe.jpg

sl
images

cl
2010-mercedes-benz-cl-class-2-door-coupe-5-5l-v8-4matic-awd-angular-front-exterior-view_100251078_l.jpg

im a former mercedes owner so im in the know.
but what im saying is, this C coupe isnt that much smaller than the E coupe and the E isnt that much smaller than a CL.

thats too many coupes.

they shoulda deaded the E coupe and made the C the flagship mid-range coupe.

and the SLK is the roadster. more for speed.

im not 100%, but i think the SLK 55 was their fastest car on the low. cause it had the same engine as the SL in a car 500lb lighter.

also the CLK was not the "E coupe" due to it being made off the C class chassis. it was basically a C with 2 door.

im tryin to figure out why they didnt make this the E coupe.
they always kept the classes/sizes distinguished - they have too many models if you ask me

this is the C coupe which will be sporty and small...the e is more luxurious and bigger/midrange....the cl/sl  are the big boys -

are the still making SLKs? i never understood where those fit in
laugh.gif

before it was

C

Brabus-Mercedes-Benz_C_V8_Sports_Coupe_2004_1024x768.jpg

clk
2010-mercedes-benz-clk-coupe.jpg

sl
images

cl
2010-mercedes-benz-cl-class-2-door-coupe-5-5l-v8-4matic-awd-angular-front-exterior-view_100251078_l.jpg

im a former mercedes owner so im in the know.
but what im saying is, this C coupe isnt that much smaller than the E coupe and the E isnt that much smaller than a CL.

thats too many coupes.

they shoulda deaded the E coupe and made the C the flagship mid-range coupe.

and the SLK is the roadster. more for speed.

im not 100%, but i think the SLK 55 was their fastest car on the low. cause it had the same engine as the SL in a car 500lb lighter.

also the CLK was not the "E coupe" due to it being made off the C class chassis. it was basically a C with 2 door.

Originally Posted by cguy610

That looks pretty good.
Really? I've sat in both also and never really got the same luxury feel on the Accord that I did on the Benz. Keep in mind the coupe will most likely be lighter and better to handle. It's also more than just the interior though, Benz has a lot more and the cost of luxury is just that, costly. Plus the Accord is still a FWD and the Benz is a RWD so there are still a few difference in there that makes the Benz better. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

That looks pretty good.
Really? I've sat in both also and never really got the same luxury feel on the Accord that I did on the Benz. Keep in mind the coupe will most likely be lighter and better to handle. It's also more than just the interior though, Benz has a lot more and the cost of luxury is just that, costly. Plus the Accord is still a FWD and the Benz is a RWD so there are still a few difference in there that makes the Benz better. 

Back
Top Bottom