___2012 Mercedes C- Class Coupe___Baby CL

Originally Posted by Al Audi

yea vet, you need a lil break man, you get mad an defensive over nothing on here.

go start a family
frown.gif

or release some of that tension in the gym, check out our huge stay in shape thread, i never see you in there.

back to the c class though

w204coupe.jpg

a c class amg coupe.....would be niiice (artist render)
Something about this pic makes the car look out of proportion
PS
nerd.gif
?

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Chicks are gonna love this car, all the rich HS and college chicks are gonna want this whip.
yea and alot of dudes will be on the amg version...college campuses are filled with the current C amg
yep

c-class-3.jpg

c-class-1.jpg

tuners are gonna be all over this whip

whats the price on this thing?

this whip gonna be nice as hell with some mods

a lot of ppl in scion and civic coupes gonna be savin up
laugh.gif
Maybe if Mercedes finally stuck a manual in one of their cars. 
tired.gif

Chicks are gonna love this car, all the rich HS and college chicks are gonna want this whip.
yea and alot of dudes will be on the amg version...college campuses are filled with the current C amg
yep

c-class-3.jpg

c-class-1.jpg

tuners are gonna be all over this whip

whats the price on this thing?

this whip gonna be nice as hell with some mods

a lot of ppl in scion and civic coupes gonna be savin up
laugh.gif
Maybe if Mercedes finally stuck a manual in one of their cars. 
tired.gif

Originally Posted by likethematrix

im tryin to figure out why they didnt make this the E coupe.
they always kept the classes/sizes distinguished - they have too many models if you ask me

this is the C coupe which will be sporty and small...the e is more luxurious and bigger/midrange....the cl/sl  are the big boys -

are the still making SLKs? i never understood where those fit in
laugh.gif

before it was

C

clk

sl

cl
im a former mercedes owner so im in the know.
but what im saying is, this C coupe isnt that much smaller than the E coupe and the E isnt that much smaller than a CL.

thats too many coupes.

they shoulda deaded the E coupe and made the C the flagship mid-range coupe.

and the SLK is the roadster. more for speed.

im not 100%, but i think the SLK 55 was their fastest car on the low. cause it had the same engine as the SL in a car 500lb lighter.

also the CLK was not the "E coupe" due to it being made off the C class chassis. it was basically a C with 2 door.

going from E-coupe to CL more about price and engine than size...
the SLK is a more compact sportier SL....SLK55 had the n/a motor SL55 had the kompressor motor...no contest SL55>SLK55

the CLK came directly from the the E-coupe (W124) just a name change...

Originally Posted by likethematrix

im tryin to figure out why they didnt make this the E coupe.
they always kept the classes/sizes distinguished - they have too many models if you ask me

this is the C coupe which will be sporty and small...the e is more luxurious and bigger/midrange....the cl/sl  are the big boys -

are the still making SLKs? i never understood where those fit in
laugh.gif

before it was

C

clk

sl

cl
im a former mercedes owner so im in the know.
but what im saying is, this C coupe isnt that much smaller than the E coupe and the E isnt that much smaller than a CL.

thats too many coupes.

they shoulda deaded the E coupe and made the C the flagship mid-range coupe.

and the SLK is the roadster. more for speed.

im not 100%, but i think the SLK 55 was their fastest car on the low. cause it had the same engine as the SL in a car 500lb lighter.

also the CLK was not the "E coupe" due to it being made off the C class chassis. it was basically a C with 2 door.

going from E-coupe to CL more about price and engine than size...
the SLK is a more compact sportier SL....SLK55 had the n/a motor SL55 had the kompressor motor...no contest SL55>SLK55

the CLK came directly from the the E-coupe (W124) just a name change...

SLK is butt ugly and have hated them since the first time i ever seen one when i was a kid.

SLK is butt ugly and have hated them since the first time i ever seen one when i was a kid.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

lol c250/300 30k millionaires

LETS PAY 30k FOR A CAR WITH 201 HP.

laugh.gif
huh...what if somebody likes it and 30k is in the price range...201hp? not everybody is a speed demon....your post is silly...go play somewhere else

i mean i don't even really care about the car i just saw that there was alot of interest in the e coupe and this is an alternative and more in line to compare to the M3 and the A5/S5 which NT is always bringing into every thread...

Like Tre said, if it's not ridiculously small--like the original C-coupe from the early 2000's--then it could be cool. Looks good in the first pic, but I'm guessing it'll look like an oddly dwarfed version of the C-sedan in person.
yea i wanna see a white joint in person with the black pana roof

Look I can handle a disagreement but think logically.

Vanity of driving a luxury car when there are plenty of other better options.

Like rocking fake jewelry, however I wasn't brought up in a culture that attempts to exude things I can't afford. 

Be a bit of a car enthusiast here.

laugh.gif
huh...what if somebody likes it and 30k is in the price range...201hp? not everybody is a speed demon....your post is silly...go play somewhere else

i mean i don't even really care about the car i just saw that there was alot of interest in the e coupe and this is an alternative and more in line to compare to the M3 and the A5/S5 which NT is always bringing into every thread...

Like Tre said, if it's not ridiculously small--like the original C-coupe from the early 2000's--then it could be cool. Looks good in the first pic, but I'm guessing it'll look like an oddly dwarfed version of the C-sedan in person.

Like rocking fake jewelry, however I wasn't brought up in a culture that attempts to exude things I can't afford. 

Interior is better than the E92. I'd still take a 328i/ 335i/ 335is/ M3 over a C300/ C350/ C__ AMG, tho...

Interior is better than the E92. I'd still take a 328i/ 335i/ 335is/ M3 over a C300/ C350/ C__ AMG, tho...

It's not about the lack of horsepower. It's about what MB is providing for 30k;  garbage.
There are more than a handful of cars which are flat out better bargains at 30k if one just looks past the MB badge. 

It's not about the lack of horsepower. It's about what MB is providing for 30k;  garbage.
There are more than a handful of cars which are flat out better bargains at 30k if one just looks past the MB badge. 

Originally Posted by RFX45

Originally Posted by cguy610

That looks pretty good.
People worry too much about the HP like people need a "10sec" car.
Get realistic, this a damn Benz and it's still the C-Class, their entry level car.
I'd understand if this was a Nissan or a Honda, then you have some gripes.
Torque is pretty good on it though, that is more than enough for hauling your %#! anywhere.
I can see where people are coming from though.  I've had a new C300 as a loaner and also driven the new Honda Accord coupe(fully loaded) plenty of times and can't say that the C300 interior is any better than the Honda. 
Really? I've sat in both also and never really got the same luxury feel on the Accord that I did on the Benz. Keep in mind the coupe will most likely be lighter and better to handle. It's also more than just the interior though, Benz has a lot more and the cost of luxury is just that, costly. Plus the Accord is still a FWD and the Benz is a RWD so there are still a few difference in there that makes the Benz better. 
Here's the Honda Accord interior

moz-screenshot-15.png
2010-Honda-Accord-Coupe-from-interior-View-Picture.jpg

C300 Interior

2010-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class-Sedan-Sport-C300-4dr-Rear-wheel-Drive-Sedan-Interior-Driver-Side.png

I don't see how you think the C class interior is much better. 

Originally Posted by cguy610

That looks pretty good.
People worry too much about the HP like people need a "10sec" car.
Get realistic, this a damn Benz and it's still the C-Class, their entry level car.
I'd understand if this was a Nissan or a Honda, then you have some gripes.
Torque is pretty good on it though, that is more than enough for hauling your %#! anywhere.
I can see where people are coming from though.  I've had a new C300 as a loaner and also driven the new Honda Accord coupe(fully loaded) plenty of times and can't say that the C300 interior is any better than the Honda. 
Really? I've sat in both also and never really got the same luxury feel on the Accord that I did on the Benz. Keep in mind the coupe will most likely be lighter and better to handle. It's also more than just the interior though, Benz has a lot more and the cost of luxury is just that, costly. Plus the Accord is still a FWD and the Benz is a RWD so there are still a few difference in there that makes the Benz better. 

moz-screenshot-15.png
2010-Honda-Accord-Coupe-from-interior-View-Picture.jpg

C300 Interior

2010-Mercedes-Benz-C-Class-Sedan-Sport-C300-4dr-Rear-wheel-Drive-Sedan-Interior-Driver-Side.png

I don't see how you think the C class interior is much better. 

laugh.gif

that's completely fine...but your post was about lolz 30k millionaires...like some people wont actually like the car and buy it...with the badge sway them? maybe...but i see this as geared toward the younger crowd and women...again not everything is a racing car

if you dont like it thats cool...i didnt design it and i wont profit off its sales...are there better values out there? maybe...i don't know anything about this car aside from the blurb and those few pix...but typically those looking at entry level bmw/benz/audi are not comparing it to a honda accord....

i will say i have never sat in either BUT you cant just go off pix...the overall feel, textures, materials and craftsmanship SHOULD lean in MBs favor...again i cant call it on this particular model but am speaking in general

laugh.gif

that's completely fine...but your post was about lolz 30k millionaires...like some people wont actually like the car and buy it...with the badge sway them? maybe...but i see this as geared toward the younger crowd and women...again not everything is a racing car

if you dont like it thats cool...i didnt design it and i wont profit off its sales...are there better values out there? maybe...i don't know anything about this car aside from the blurb and those few pix...but typically those looking at entry level bmw/benz/audi are not comparing it to a honda accord....

i will say i have never sat in either BUT you cant just go off pix...the overall feel, textures, materials and craftsmanship SHOULD lean in MBs favor...again i cant call it on this particular model but am speaking in general

Back
Top Bottom