___2012 Mercedes C- Class Coupe___Baby CL

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

Originally Posted by E3LAL

*yawn*............*bigger yawn*

Seriously.  It fits a niche that they needed to fill but it isn't that great.  E coupe>>this (just comparing looks)

.......oh im sorry. did you take my comments and think i actually care about sports cars and luxury vehicles?

2po1fgk.gif

roll.gif

yawn?

wait arent you the dude who was salty in the hyundai thread cuz NT wasnt feelin it

im like 99% sure it was you, pardon me if i got you mixed up.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-a-60-000-vehicle?page=5

yep it was def you
roll.gif

- okay? the same can be said for a lot of vehicles these chumps on here salivate over.

.....i almost hate i made this thread. i really couldnt care less about the quality of this car versus some lexus/audi/bently/ blah blah blah. i was moreso interested in the fact that Hyundai seems to be doing pretty good business for them to offer a model l ike this.

- personally im not into luxury vehicles...........AT ALL. but i am in the market for a new car for the wife.....went to Hyundai's website out of curiosity, and was surprised to see this vehicle.
seasoned vet

so yes, WHY are you in this thread if you dont like luxury vehicles AT ALL?

Originally Posted by E3LAL

*yawn*............*bigger yawn*

Seriously.  It fits a niche that they needed to fill but it isn't that great.  E coupe>>this (just comparing looks)

.......oh im sorry. did you take my comments and think i actually care about sports cars and luxury vehicles?

2po1fgk.gif

roll.gif

yawn?

wait arent you the dude who was salty in the hyundai thread cuz NT wasnt feelin it

im like 99% sure it was you, pardon me if i got you mixed up.

http://niketalk.yuku.com/...-a-60-000-vehicle?page=5

yep it was def you
roll.gif

- okay? the same can be said for a lot of vehicles these chumps on here salivate over.

.....i almost hate i made this thread. i really couldnt care less about the quality of this car versus some lexus/audi/bently/ blah blah blah. i was moreso interested in the fact that Hyundai seems to be doing pretty good business for them to offer a model l ike this.

- personally im not into luxury vehicles...........AT ALL. but i am in the market for a new car for the wife.....went to Hyundai's website out of curiosity, and was surprised to see this vehicle.
seasoned vet

so yes, WHY are you in this thread if you dont like luxury vehicles AT ALL?

nice, not bad, but not my stuff, I'd go for the A5 over that...

And the AMG will probably get the new twin turbo engine.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

a5 for you
c coupe for the wife

(if yall have no kids)

thats the idea i have in my head.

Originally Posted by nocomment6

a5 for you
c coupe for the wife

(if yall have no kids)

thats the idea i have in my head.

I hate misinformation so to clarify...especially the guy up there talking about he's "in the know"
E-class coupe-> CLk-class(c-class chasis)-> current E-class coupe (c-class chasis)
New C-class coupe (c-class) chasis
The overlap is the e & c coupes but with no amg for the e coming it doesn't match up against the 3 coupe well either
And one coming for the c coupe you have your justification for its existence
Not to mention the e coupe is more downsized CL than sports coupe which is the c coupes job
The E and C coupes share a chasis (like S and CL or 5 and 7 series or Passat and CC) similar dimensions n all
The main differences are interior styling, body styling, engine choices

With that said mbz could do without it but I'm sure it will sell better than the old hatch
I'm strictly interested in the amg tho

I hate misinformation so to clarify...especially the guy up there talking about he's "in the know"
E-class coupe-> CLk-class(c-class chasis)-> current E-class coupe (c-class chasis)
The overlap is the e & c coupes but with no amg for the e coming it doesn't match up against the 3 coupe well either
Not to mention the e coupe is more downsized CL than sports coupe which is the c coupes job
The E and C coupes share a chasis (like S and CL or 5 and 7 series or Passat and CC) similar dimensions n all

With that said mbz could do without it but I'm sure it will sell better than the old hatch

roll.gif

who gets mad in a car thread?

didnt read any of that

like kingtre already stated not once but TWICE

so now this is the 3rd time youre back. i mustve got to you.
laugh.gif

roll.gif

who gets mad in a car thread?

didnt read any of that

like kingtre already stated not once but TWICE

so now this is the 3rd time youre back. i mustve got to you.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Do you know if that C230 Kompressor like on the pics on the first page is the same chassis as all the other C-Class?  It looks so tiny with the chopped off rear end.  

Brabus-Mercedes-Benz_C_V8_Sports_Coupe_2004_1024x768.jpg

This right here.  Doesn't even look like the same chassis as the other C's.  But it's just probably because of the way the back is cut off.

Originally Posted by r33p04s

Do you know if that C230 Kompressor like on the pics on the first page is the same chassis as all the other C-Class?  It looks so tiny with the chopped off rear end.  

Brabus-Mercedes-Benz_C_V8_Sports_Coupe_2004_1024x768.jpg

This right here.  Doesn't even look like the same chassis as the other C's.  But it's just probably because of the way the back is cut off.

Originally Posted by Al Audi

didnt read any of that

- yeah....i know. its your thing. and it shows in your posts.

2im2dqo.jpg

go with the genesis coupe for wifey, its a better value than the c class coupe

im done bro.

seasoned vet, youre a lil too old to be getting mad on a sneaker message board, chill out man.

- im 32 actually. and how is *yawn*........*bigger yawn* getting mad? oh thats right, this is NT where you call someone mad to make yourself look less dumb.

you needa relax man.

i reported you for calling me a moron now you calling people dumb, no need for personal abuse in a car thread man

youre 32 years old.
frown.gif

didnt read any of that

2im2dqo.jpg

im done bro.

seasoned vet, youre a lil too old to be getting mad on a sneaker message board, chill out man.

- im 32 actually. and how is *yawn*........*bigger yawn* getting mad? oh thats right, this is NT where you call someone mad to make yourself look less dumb.

you needa relax man.

i reported you for calling me a moron now you calling people dumb, no need for personal abuse in a car thread man

youre 32 years old.
frown.gif

didnt read any of that

2im2dqo.jpg

im done bro.

you needa relax man.

youre 32 years old.
frown.gif

roll.gif

didnt read any of that

2im2dqo.jpg

im done bro.

you needa relax man.

youre 32 years old.
frown.gif

roll.gif

yea vet, you need a lil break man, you get mad an defensive over nothing on here.

go start a family
frown.gif

or release some of that tension in the gym, check out our huge stay in shape thread, i never see you in there.

back to the c class though

w204coupe.jpg

a c class amg coupe.....would be niiice (artist render)

yea vet, you need a lil break man, you get mad an defensive over nothing on here.

go start a family
frown.gif

or release some of that tension in the gym, check out our huge stay in shape thread, i never see you in there.

w204coupe.jpg

go start a family
frown.gif

.....but you dont read though? and you admit to it.
laugh.gif

.....lemme get this straight? i said *yawn* to someone else. you took offense to it and im the defensive one?

- not only that saying *yawn* makes me mad? i see why you dont read bruh. 

3d315de16dd2496de5e4767eb7df803dced9019.jpg

go start a family
frown.gif

.....but you dont read though? and you admit to it.
laugh.gif

.....lemme get this straight? i said *yawn* to someone else. you took offense to it and im the defensive one?

- not only that saying *yawn* makes me mad? i see why you dont read bruh. 

3d315de16dd2496de5e4767eb7df803dced9019.jpg

go start a family
frown.gif

w204coupe.jpg

Something about this pic makes the car look out of proportion
PS
nerd.gif
?

Back
Top Bottom