___2012 Mercedes C- Class Coupe___Baby CL

not bad 
pimp.gif
looks more sporty than the E coupe...will be alot cheaper too....looks like a baby CL which is a beast

would have to see it it person cause its prob small...but if its the size of the clk it wont be bad
pimp.gif

"After all the rumors, spy shots and image leaks, Mercedes-Benz has officially unveiled the new 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe, which will be making its public debut next month at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show. Ready to take on the BMW 3-Series Coupe and the Audi A5 Coupe, the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe will come to the United States in two trim-levels including the C250 and the C350.

Power for the entry-level 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250 Coupe comes from a 1.8L direct-injected, turbocharged inline 4-cylinder making 201-hp and 229 lb-ft of torque. The 2012 Mercedes-Benz C350 Coupe is powered by a 3.5L V6 turning out 304-hp and 273 lb-ft of torque. Both models will come only in rear-wheel-drive versions so the all-wheel-drive is reserved for the C300 4MATIC sedan. Also, both models of the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe will come with a 7-speed automatic transmission.

The 2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe will make its debut at the 2011 New York Auto Show. We’ll have the official specs of that for you as soon as we get them.

Sales of the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class lineup will begin later this year. Pricing will be announced closer to launch date."

2012_mercedes_benz_c250_coupe_104_cd_gallery.jpg

2012_mercedes_benz_c250_coupe_110_cd_gallery.jpg

2012_mercedes_benz_c350_coupe_106_cd_gallery.jpg

not bad 
pimp.gif
looks more sporty than the E coupe...will be alot cheaper too....looks like a baby CL which is a beast

would have to see it it person cause its prob small...but if its the size of the clk it wont be bad
pimp.gif

"After all the rumors, spy shots and image leaks, Mercedes-Benz has officially unveiled the new 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe, which will be making its public debut next month at the 2011 Geneva Motor Show. Ready to take on the BMW 3-Series Coupe and the Audi A5 Coupe, the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe will come to the United States in two trim-levels including the C250 and the C350.

Power for the entry-level 2012 Mercedes-Benz C250 Coupe comes from a 1.8L direct-injected, turbocharged inline 4-cylinder making 201-hp and 229 lb-ft of torque. The 2012 Mercedes-Benz C350 Coupe is powered by a 3.5L V6 turning out 304-hp and 273 lb-ft of torque. Both models will come only in rear-wheel-drive versions so the all-wheel-drive is reserved for the C300 4MATIC sedan. Also, both models of the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe will come with a 7-speed automatic transmission.

The 2012 Mercedes-Benz C63 AMG Coupe will make its debut at the 2011 New York Auto Show. We’ll have the official specs of that for you as soon as we get them.

Sales of the 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class lineup will begin later this year. Pricing will be announced closer to launch date."

2012_mercedes_benz_c250_coupe_104_cd_gallery.jpg

2012_mercedes_benz_c250_coupe_110_cd_gallery.jpg

2012_mercedes_benz_c350_coupe_106_cd_gallery.jpg

Like Tre said, if it's not ridiculously small--like the original C-coupe from the early 2000's--then it could be cool. Looks good in the first pic, but I'm guessing it'll look like an oddly dwarfed version of the C-sedan in person.

Like Tre said, if it's not ridiculously small--like the original C-coupe from the early 2000's--then it could be cool. Looks good in the first pic, but I'm guessing it'll look like an oddly dwarfed version of the C-sedan in person.

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

lol c250/300 30k millionaires

LETS PAY 30k FOR A CAR WITH 201 HP.

laugh.gif
huh...what if somebody likes it and 30k is in the price range...201hp? not everybody is a speed demon....your post is silly...go play somewhere else

i mean i don't even really care about the car i just saw that there was alot of interest in the e coupe and this is an alternative and more in line to compare to the M3 and the A5/S5 which NT is always bringing into every thread...

yea i wanna see a white joint in person with the black pana roof

Originally Posted by DJprestige21

lol c250/300 30k millionaires

LETS PAY 30k FOR A CAR WITH 201 HP.

laugh.gif
huh...what if somebody likes it and 30k is in the price range...201hp? not everybody is a speed demon....your post is silly...go play somewhere else

i mean i don't even really care about the car i just saw that there was alot of interest in the e coupe and this is an alternative and more in line to compare to the M3 and the A5/S5 which NT is always bringing into every thread...

yea i wanna see a white joint in person with the black pana roof

i really really like this.

im tryin to figure out why they didnt make this the E coupe.

if i was ballin, id get this for my girl and the cl for myself and just be cool as i wanna be

i really really like this.

if i was ballin, id get this for my girl and the cl for myself and just be cool as i wanna be

Torque is where its at. Pretty good for an inline-4. Looks good, priced good, and has that little umph its gonna attract a lot of younger buyers. If you want more hp/tq, thats why they have the 350 pay to play so stop complaining about 201hp.

they always kept the classes/sizes distinguished - they have too many models if you ask me

this is the C coupe which will be sporty and small...the e is more luxurious and bigger/midrange....the cl/sl  are the big boys -

are the still making SLKs? i never understood where those fit in
laugh.gif

before it was

C

Brabus-Mercedes-Benz_C_V8_Sports_Coupe_2004_1024x768.jpg

clk
2010-mercedes-benz-clk-coupe.jpg

sl
images

cl
2010-mercedes-benz-cl-class-2-door-coupe-5-5l-v8-4matic-awd-angular-front-exterior-view_100251078_l.jpg

Torque is where its at. Pretty good for an inline-4. Looks good, priced good, and has that little umph its gonna attract a lot of younger buyers. If you want more hp/tq, thats why they have the 350 pay to play so stop complaining about 201hp.

they always kept the classes/sizes distinguished - they have too many models if you ask me

this is the C coupe which will be sporty and small...the e is more luxurious and bigger/midrange....the cl/sl  are the big boys -

are the still making SLKs? i never understood where those fit in
laugh.gif

before it was

C

Brabus-Mercedes-Benz_C_V8_Sports_Coupe_2004_1024x768.jpg

clk
2010-mercedes-benz-clk-coupe.jpg

sl
images

cl
2010-mercedes-benz-cl-class-2-door-coupe-5-5l-v8-4matic-awd-angular-front-exterior-view_100251078_l.jpg

Originally Posted by Kingtre

not bad 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Should be the same size because the CLK and E-Class coupes are on a C-Chassis.  I like it though, the 350 will probably end up costing $40K+.

not bad 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

Should be the same size because the CLK and E-Class coupes are on a C-Chassis.  I like it though, the 350 will probably end up costing $40K+.

Originally Posted by cguy610

not bad 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
really...hmm im not a benz guy but that doesn't make much sense...the E looks much longer....while the C is sporty and smaller...could be the body shapes i guess -
i know it replaces the old CLK but thsoe were bigger than the C as well?

again Benz has too many models and classes...should have kept it simple
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by cguy610

not bad 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
really...hmm im not a benz guy but that doesn't make much sense...the E looks much longer....while the C is sporty and smaller...could be the body shapes i guess -
i know it replaces the old CLK but thsoe were bigger than the C as well?

again Benz has too many models and classes...should have kept it simple
laugh.gif

the stylings clean, I like where MB is taking their brand. Gotta see it in person, but Im thinking itll be lookin right

Back
Top Bottom