______ has no heart thread.

i was talking to desmond (bhzmafia) last night about t-mac having no heart . . and he countered by saying vince is even worse when it comes to that . .

thoughts & opinions?

feel free to bring anyone else up.

discuss.

Vince is the first person that came to mine. All the talent in the world but dude just seemed like he could care less about ball for most of his career. Thereweren't as many dudes as electryfyng as vince when he first came on the scene.

T-Mac is soft and fragile, coasts through the regular season, but come playoff time, he puts it in another gear.

If he had already gotten to the second round somewhere along the way, I think the criticism wouldn't be as harsh as it is. Not to say that it'stotally unfounded or unwarranted mind you.

Andy Reid.
smh.gif

Stat is the first name anyone should mention.
TMac in second place, but not yet second round.
VC
Tony Romo

I don't understand how people are saying Vince. How does someone that has no heart play through last season with a bum ankle that required surgery allyear? Yet, when the Nets were officially eliminated, still finished off the season on that ankle.

He's been a leader all year & the captain... Being a vet player who could easily look to go to a championship contending team has stuck with this group& accepted his role. Sounds like heart to me...

& If someone brings up the Raptors discussion, the team was losing season after season... what superstar player would constantly tolerate that? Youcan't force him for wanting out. He needed a change of scenery & when he got it, showed what he can do.

Back
Top Bottom