______ has no heart thread.

choking +!+ New York Knicks minus a few guys
smh.gif

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Dirk's my guy but he folds up at times.

I won't doesn't have any heart though. Dude plays though stuff every player in the NBA except maybe Kobe would miss weeks for.
He also steps up, come on man.. Breaking my heart right now.
laugh.gif

We've never had defense down the stretch that we need to execute, that's our problem.. Only one shining example comes to mind, and that has to do withDiop, and he's gone.

If we had ANY kind of defense in clutch time we'd be so much better, but we can't guard the paint for crap in the closing minutes of games. We justhave to hope and pray that they stay outside.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

Dirk's my guy but he folds up at times.

I won't doesn't have any heart though. Dude plays though stuff every player in the NBA except maybe Kobe would miss weeks for.
He also steps up, come on man.. Breaking my heart right now.
laugh.gif

We've never had defense down the stretch that we need to execute, that's our problem.. Only one shining example comes to mind, and that has to do with Diop, and he's gone.

If we had ANY kind of defense in clutch time we'd be so much better, but we can't guard the paint for crap in the closing minutes of games. We just have to hope and pray that they stay outside.
Come on man I love Dirk but dude has folded up his fair share of times. I mean I hate to admit this but Dirk has been involved in two historiclevel collapses. Not just disappointing ends to a season but HISTORIC as in it has never been done before.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Lebron James .

Dude is all about the $$$ and trying to become the first billionaire athlete .

To him it's business first then basketball .
You're an idiot, especially after how he pretty much transformed into a machine after playing for Team USA. He saw the work ethic of some ofthose guys on the team and he's just on a different level now.

Our TEAM has collapsed on us, I think it's unfair to say that it's ONLY his fault. Dirk was good in the Finals, his team wasn't. Dirk wasn'tGREAT against Golden State, but at that time, we had a rookie coach, we faced the worst opponent we could. Dirk is the reason we got to the Finals, but he hadhelp from guys like Harris and Diop. I can say firmly that I don't blame Dirk for us not advancing, which is what everyone likes to point out and say aboutour collapses. Was it partly his fault? Yes, but it was partly EVERYONE'S fault. Josh disappearing, Dampier being a non-factor, just so many things workingagainst us.

Originally Posted by worldbeefreeg

I have to disagree with Dirk. I don't understand all the hate he gets. He's played great again this year too.

CO-SIGN!!

Dirk been involved in those collapses because there has NEVER been a second star beside him to help carry the load and take defensive pressure away from him...Look at every NBA champion this decade... Josh Howard would have been at best the 3rd best player on any of those teams...

For real, people wanted to talk about how this was the most talented team in basketball in 2006 and 2007, but that just flat out was not true... At all... Anyteam where Josh Howard or Jason Terry is the second best player is going nowhere...

You wanna say maybe Dirk is better suited as a Robin than a Batman, fine, I can get down with that... But Dirk doesn't have heart?
grin.gif
A guy withoutheart doesn't carry a team to the NBA Finals on his back... A guy without heart doesn't go to San Antonio in Game 7 of a Playoff series and give theSpurs 37 and 15... A guy without heart doesn't give the Suns 50 in Phoenix during the Conference Finals... A dude with heart doesn't knock down thego-ahead shot with 8 seconds on the clock on the road in Game 5 of the Finals only to see his teammates lose Gary Payton on the other end...

The Golden State series was pathetic, but that doesn't mean by any stretch that he's got no heart... The dude got swarmed that whole series and theteam as a whole couldn't step up to take Golden State's pressure and attention away from him defensively...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

Dirk been involved in those collapses because there has NEVER been a second star beside him to help carry the load and take defensive pressure away from him... Look at every NBA champion this decade... Josh Howard would have been at best the 3rd best player on any of those teams...

For real, people wanted to talk about how this was the most talented team in basketball in 2006 and 2007, but that just flat out was not true... At all... Any team where Josh Howard or Jason Terry is the second best player is going nowhere...

You wanna say maybe Dirk is better suited as a Robin than a Batman, fine, I can get down with that... But Dirk doesn't have heart?
grin.gif
A guy without heart doesn't carry a team to the NBA Finals on his back... A guy without heart doesn't go to San Antonio in Game 7 of a Playoff series and give the Spurs 37 and 15... A guy without heart doesn't give the Suns 50 in Phoenix during the Conference Finals... A dude with heart doesn't knock down the go-ahead shot with 8 seconds on the clock on the road in Game 5 of the Finals only to see his teammates lose Gary Payton on the other end...

The Golden State series was pathetic, but that doesn't mean by any stretch that he's got no heart... The dude got swarmed that whole series and the team as a whole couldn't step up to take Golden State's pressure and attention away from him defensively...
quoted for emphasis.

my dude diggler been carrying this team year after year now . . getting them to the playoffs every year & advancing several times.

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Lebron James .

Dude is all about the $$$ and trying to become the first billionaire athlete .

To him it's business first then basketball .
All one has to do is look at your sig to know that your take is completely bias.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Saying players like Dirk, VC, and Tracy don't have heart is pathetic.

Instead of pointing out which players don't have heart (which is dependent on who you ask and what qualifies a player of having no heart), but it's much easier to point out players who have heart.

And "heart," is overrated.
You stay saying the dumbest %+$+
smh.gif

Back
Top Bottom