______ has no heart thread.

If someone brings up the Raptors discussion, the team was losing season after season... what superstar player would constantly tolerate that?
There are 3 of them in my avy. Being on losing teams isn't an excuse for quitting on your teammates. Don't even bother trying to defendthat.

Originally Posted by TrillipinoTrapstar

Andy Reid.
smh.gif
He's like 4 bills and still chugging, his heart has to be doing something right.
laugh.gif

I have to disagree with Dirk. I don't understand all the hate he gets. He's played great again this year too.

Well, when I saw the thread title, The first thing that ran through my mind was "VC/TMAC HATE THREAD"

then, it was "knicks fans jumping on VC thread" (what's up GR8)

But then I realized, all of those things did happen.

Look, JB23 is trying to show what Vince has been for us Nets fans (all 5 or 6 of us here on NT) for the past few years that he has been in Jersey

What he did in toronto was wrong but what Al harrington did in Golden State wasn't? The intial treatment of Jamal Crawford to New York?

How About those fans in Utah who get on D fish for what he did for his family?

My opinion when it comes to the statement: NO HEART - Gilbert Arenas.

He had players re-sign there in Washington only to be out most of the year and then tops it off by saying that is would be worth it for the lottery pick nextyear. Oh yeah, also getting a 100 mil contract doesn't hurt either. I haven't seen Vince demand that or any of the other players like Dirk, TMAC, etcetc.

I am not defending Vince because I am a Nets fan (cmon, I have a Mo Ager avy) I am just looking at the whole picture of individuals who fit that category and Ifeel that those mentioned like Dirk, TMAC , and VC fit in many different ways, but some are just do to fact of pure disliking of certain players rather thanthe players abilities.

VC heart pumps straight kool-aid the only people that even try to defend his soft $** are nets fan.

Lebron James .

Dude is all about the $$$ and trying to become the first billionaire athlete .

To him it's business first then basketball .

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Lebron James .

you're kidding right?

Originally Posted by calibeebee

Originally Posted by Kidskillz858

Lebron James .

you're kidding right?
isn't tiger already a billion dollar athlete?

Saying players like Dirk, VC, and Tracy don't have heart is pathetic.

Instead of pointing out which players don't have heart (which is dependent on who you ask and what qualifies a player of having no heart), but it'smuch easier to point out players who have heart.

And "heart," is overrated.

Originally Posted by JapanAir21

Saying players like Dirk, VC, and Tracy don't have heart is pathetic.

Instead of pointing out which players don't have heart (which is dependent on who you ask and what qualifies a player of having no heart), but it's much easier to point out players who have heart.

And "heart," is overrated.
wow.

roll.gif
roll.gif

@ people saying A-Rod

he probably has the biggest heart out of anyone. Dude tries TOO hard....... which is the problem.
He's a headcase because of it.

If he pulled a Manny Ramirez and acted like he didn't care and was heartless, dude would probably hit 4 HRs per series.

Gil - you cant tell me you have a heart when ure sitting on an ever growing stash of cash without having done anything worth while in a longtime
VC - 'nuff said
odom
j.r
theres a lotta guys that dont put forth 100% every night when you know they can be better when they show up

asafa powell - i dont know if its lack of heart but with the spotlights on, on the big stage.. dude just cant get it done

Back
Top Bottom