___The Real Housewives of.....BMF? v. Is this real life___

thkidfreakout.gif

tired.gif

.......i really do feel sorry for people that tune into trash like this on the regular. sad man
30t6p3b.gif

...i wish i would be caught watching a football, basketball, baseball, wives. real housewives of where ever. a Love and Hiphop, TI and family, Tiny and Toya, etc.

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

.......i really do feel sorry for people that tune into trash like this on the regular. sad man
30t6p3b.gif

...i wish i would be caught watching a football, basketball, baseball, wives. real housewives of where ever. a Love and Hiphop, TI and family, Tiny and Toya, etc.

watch em or not you know the names of a whole lot of them...so the marketing is reaching you in one way or another
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Destination Kicks

Am I reading this right? One of the chicks is Terry's wife and one of them is the wife of one of the guys who cooperated with the Feds to put him away?
laugh.gif
I think so. There's some overlapping stuff on "Mob Wives" too, but whatever I guess.
Funny thing, I've seen all these shows at least once, and Basketball Wives is the only one that has at least something interesting here and there.

Baseball Wives is as generic and boring as any show can get, Football Wives was so
roll.gif
roll.gif
awful and staged, and every woman on

there looked like a worn out shoe except for Deion Sanders' wife, and Mob Wives is a mix of Football Wives, and they just try to be so over the

top with things to prove that they are "married to the mob". 

Morbid curiosity and them putting this on Sunday or Monday night, like VH1 do, when I rarely go out.....will have me watching.

Originally Posted by Kingtre

Originally Posted by seasoned vet

30t6p3b.gif

watch em or not you know the names of a whole lot of them...so the marketing is reaching you in one way or another
laugh.gif

....and they make money off that.....HOW exactly if im not watching??     umm yeah.

Originally Posted by sillyputty

On the real though...how do they have money still? Didn't the feds seize most of that? 

That iss what they would like for you to believe.

Wow they gonna use the mexican shordy whose man snitched on his ball partner to be on a TV show ?

Girls like these bug me out , they was just good looking paper chasers who happen to hook up with dudes who ran the circus.

Corny.

Girl on the left looks good 
pimp.gif

But really, this reality TV is getting out of hand. Only thing you can do is not watch it, don't fall for the trap 
laugh.gif

Im SICK AND TIRED of all of these shows and the publicity that they get. 
Im fed up with all of my African American women watching  these shows religiously every single week, waiting to see what happens next. By these shows, I'm talking about Mob Wives, Love and Hip Hop, Basketball Wives, and this coming show. Its like all these females want to live vicariously through the women on these dumb reality shows and they make it take over their lives. +*%# is ridiculous

Originally Posted by Rico x Hood

Strange Fruit Media? Interesting
*insert Wee-Bay gif*
SMH.

They play black folks right in front of our faces.

Feed us this BS & we eat it right up.

Back
Top Bottom